I LOVE it.
By the way, did you give the feeling by setting the gravity to the center and friction that's greater than the gravity?
Gravity direction is 270, and I didn't use friction.
1-make it so when you eat meat you get hp = to the score you get for taking them down
2-how about the worm gets wider when you eat more meat(a size limit of course)to make it easyer to eat people cause wider moulth = wider killing area
3-and for underground why don't you make the worm make a fading trail?like it is digging a hole but the effect fades after a few seconds...
1. That would make the game too easy. You already get hp by making combos.
2. I just remembered thinking about that earlier. I'll put it in the next version.
3. I'll try.
EDIT:i put a link to this game in my sig
Well thank you! I really appreciate that.
1. When you kill like the guy who was on the plane you killed has been killed whenre he was going on the ground you get +2 combo and extra life
2. When the worm get in the air and have enough speed you have to press special key and hell start turning (in the air) with hight speed so it makes fly all eneny (bomb too,all) that are near him...
3. Oh and maybe you could make the worm smaller and as he eat enemy he get bigger no? that could be a great idea:P
1. It's easy to eat them from the air. No style points. It's just something you can do.
2. That would be against the laws of physics. But I'll probably make some kind of trick-button sometime.
3. That's gonna be in the next version.
I'm glad you like the game.
1. some of the GM built in partical effects you have used don't really suit the more cartoony look of the game.
2. how about underground animals? Moles? Or have you done that already...
1. I haven't used any particle effects. They're all objects.
2. Good idea! I'll put some critters in there.
Thanks for the compliments.
Edited by JTR, 17 June 2006 - 04:39 PM.