Working on an isometric game.
For no reason at all when I re-opened my GM project all the sprites were partially cut (by 1 to 2 px) or had artifacts from other sprites in them. Some of them have lines.
Figured, hey, I've seen this before-- all I need to do is re-organize my texture groups and make sure the settings are good. Nope, hasn't helped.
The sprites look perfect in the editor. Only at run do they break.
What can I do? This random incident is really screwing my game over.
UPDATE 4th May 2013 - SOLUTION FOR THOSE TOO LAZY TO READ ALL:
- Make sure your texture page is large enough for all textures (by default its 1024x1024 I believe)
- Make sure texture groups not overcrowded, and you have good settings; fair borders, try changing cropping settings, etc
- If using multiple views, try disabling some to see if that is causing graphical glitch <solved it for me
- If experiencing the error only on a specific platform, like iOS, try turning off color interpolation (iOS > graphics menu) <solved it for me
- Update to the latest version
- If all else fails, try creating a new texture group and moving files there
Additionally, make sure you're using a native resolution to prevent pixelation. Thanks.