I am trying to do what the original poster is doing from here. But I am wondering how I would use 39dll or SOC to do the same thing but send form information. Like if I was going to login at some forum or a website or something then check messages and save them to a text file. All I need to know is how to send form information to a website and receive their output based on my form information.
So, to recap, an example in steps:
1) Connect to website using dll
2) Send form information to the website
3) Receive their output and extract some specific information
4) Send more information based on what page I want to view next
5) Receive the page information I wanted to receive
6) Repeat 4 & 5 and eventually disconnect from the server
Please include information about all of these steps if you can. I only really need to know about how to do steps 1-5. 6 is simple.
I'm not looking for anyone to write me the entire program, I just want examples of how to do each part little by little unless you feel like writing an example with all of that. That would be nice.
Please do not spam, only post if you have a question about this or some helpful information for me.
NTARelixMember Since 15 Mar 2007
Offline Last Active Oct 20 2008 02:40 AM