*Please move this topic if needed
Ok I am having some serious issues with GM:Studio, again.... It seems that since the new update any time I run my game and then I open an object GM:Studio crashes! It has happened literally every single time since the new update. This hasn't happened before the most recent update so I know that has to be the problem. I lost a lot of work because of that error, I wasn't expecting a crash after I ran it, and I always save after I run it and make sure that everything works. This is the second time a major error has happened to this game, the first time was when I had to restart this project because of the DRM error.
Here is a picture of what it looks like when it crashes: