at the beginning of this school year, I began working here-and-there on a game, specifically the battle system of the game. I have attempted to nearly replicate the LMBS the 2D tales games use. I was hoping to find a group of people who would be interested in working on the rest of the game with me. Ideally, I would like to create an original story, and characters if that is do able. I would need the following people:
- Story/Script Writers (if you can write dialog really well
- Music composers
- Voice actors(maybe, if game maker can handle it. someone tell me if this is possible)
- Spriters (Unless we can manage to make 3d characters)
- 3D Modelers (I am a model maker too)
- Texture artists (must understand UV mapping)
There are a few rules before you consider joining that you should know:
- You must have knowledge about the programming mechanics, art styles,and story elements that were used in the previous Tales games (you don't need to know them all, but the more you know the better)
- If you have an idea that you want to implement, please contact me first. I want to make sure it won't clash with other people work
- On a relatively similar note, please make sure that you are each working closely with each other to ensure that your work looks the same. What I mean by this is that we want everything to look like it was done by one person, one style (for example, the artists need to strive to have their art compliment each others art)
- You must be willing to try new ideas and must be able to take suggestions
- I suggest downloading Skype (we need to be able to communicate and I find that Skype is a quick and easy way to do that).
Please let me know what you guys think about all this; feedback is key.