- Screenshots -
(Clockwise from top-left: Player Home, Lower Victoria District, L. Victoria Decoration Shop, Mission Mode)
(Old screenshots here.)
- Download! -
Base Game (7.00 MB)
Contains the game executable, and DLLs required to run.
Contains the game's current high-quality soundtrack.
- Coming Soon (it's kinda big) -
If you download the music pack, please unzip it into the game's main directory.
- Features -
Online Multiplayer Action! - Project Scarlet uses 39dll for smooth online play, and the Reflect matchmaking system so you can easily connect with other players, without needing to know IP addresses!
Elemental Classes! - In Project Scarlet, players can choose between eight different classes, each tied to their own element, and each with their own unique set of skills!
Versus Play! - Hop into a deathmatch room and fight it out with other players on various maps!
Mission Mode! - Play by yourself, or connect with friends to battle through infinite levels of platforming action!
Assault Mode! - Defend against endless robots... or maybe even lead them yourself against the other players!
EX Attacks! - Getting desperate, or just trying to seal the tide of battle? If your EX bar is full, unleash an indredible EX Attack to destroy everything in your way!
Randomly Generated Maps! - Select the Random map in versus mode for a unique, randomly generated map layout to make every match different!
Player Homes / The City - Instead of menus, matches are set up in a town setting. Connect to other player's homes to play with them, and collect and display all sorts of furniture in your home!
Lasers! - Project Scarlet has lasers. And as everyone knows, lasers are awesome!
- Controls -
[Arrow Keys] - Move character
[Z] - Jump
[X] - Shoot (Hold to charge shot)
[C] - Skill 1
[A / Shift] - Skill 2
[S / Control] - Skill 3
[D] - Skill 4 (Must learn before this becomes available)
[V] - Melee (Only in Versus)
[Down Arrow] - Block (Only in Versus)
[Z + X + C] - Activate EX Attack
[1 / 2 / 3] - Use Items (Only in Mission)
[Mouse] - Used to navigate Home Edit
- Technical Notes -
Project Scarlet requires an internet connection and a Reflect account (They're free!) to play.
To host matches when using an internet router, you must forward port 3340!
If you encounter bugs, please, post them so they can be fixed!
The game does not change your resolution, although F4 will enable a fullscreen mode.
Made with Game Maker 8.0.
- Tips -
- If it's your first time playing, check out the Tutorial to learn the basics.
- Swords can stop shots, if you're good enough.
- Water's barrier skill will stop any regular shots that hit the front.
- Air's lightning skill won't do much indoors.
- Keep your eyes peeled for rare drops in Co-op mode!
- Bosses have extremely powerful ultimate attacks. Kill them before they can use them!
- You can use the panel in front of the gate in Co-op mode to attempt repairs.
- The Moon element has two EX moves - one is extremely powerful, but rarely happens.
- If a teammate's HP is blinking white in a mission, it means they could use a Light Heal.
- There are lots of other tricks you'll have to learn as you play!
- Closing Comments -
If you download my game - and I do hope you will - please make sure to post any comments, concerns, questions, suggestions, or anything else here at the GMC, or at the Project Scarlet forum, or even on my 64digits Blog! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, I've worked quite hard to make it something fun to play!
JakeXMember Since 15 Nov 2003
Offline Last Active Mar 06 2012 07:40 PM
- Group New Member
- Active Posts 548
- Profile Views 3660
- Member Title GMC Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
The White North