If you can animate but have trouble doing the dither-shading can you still post the outlines? (with the base colors if possible)
Size should be aproximatly the base size (29x55) <lol what a weird size, I musta cropped it from 32x64
View is platform (as the topic title stated)
A little info on the game. He is a monk, who found out his order is being corrupted, and he goes through the catacombs underneath the temple to find it's all so much worse than he thought. I can't give too much away, but I am serious about the project even if I can't post a demo. (it would give too much story away)
Animations Needed: (all must be at least 3 frames, preferably the number next to them)
In order of importance.
· Animation - [Frames] details
- Idle(breathing) - 
- Walking - 
- Jumping -  Knees bend and last frame pauses when moving upward
- Falling -  Arms /||\ to \||/ then last frame pauses when moving downward
- Landing -  Knees bend, then straighten to 3/4 view (the base)
- Ledge-hang -  Uhh. Hanging on a ledge...
- Flip - [6-8] A front flip. For a double jump later and jumping off ledges and ladders. Still not sure about this one.
- Turnaround -  From facing right (base) to facing left (base) last frame should not be the base. but first frame should
- Climbing - [8?] Simple hand over hand rope climbing. If possible one with legs hanging the whole time.
=) Thanks guys. I know this is a lot to ask, but I need this main character to be very smooth.
Anyone who contributes at all will be put into the credits, with size and placement based on how much effort it looks like you put in.