As of 01/01/2012, ZC is now an open-source game. Development may continue, though the source is public for use.
If the ZC source is used, please credit NoirSuccubus. Thank you.
Zombie Cataclysm, where your deepest nightmares come true! Well, perhaps not. Zombie Cataclysm is a zombie survival game with rather simple gameplay. You, the player, must use different weapons to combat the zombie apocalypse. Grenades, rifles, plasma rifles, and many other weapons. Weapons and characters can be bought using an in-game money system, adding something to work towards in the game. This game is still evolving heavily, with new weapons and characters being added frequently. If you want to get involved, check out the graphics topic.
Here's some of the features:
- Account system for saving stats and money.
- An in-game shop, for purchasing weapons and characters.
- Wide selection of player skins and weapons.
- Randomized system of zombie skins
- With time, a ZCDK (Zombie Cataclysm Software Devkit)
- Health, rage, and ammo bars.
- "Rage" mode - All attacks do double damage, and a red tint is placed over the screen.
- Hidden characters, available at the character select screen.
- Old movie effect on the main menu.
- Secondary melee attack for when zombies get too close.
- Working headshot functionality.
- And more!
Show your support!
Zombie Cataclysm downloads are hosted on its SourceForge page.