The project is still got awhile to go before you can make a full game with it, but as I won't be able to work on it for awhile I decided to just release it as-is and let everyone have some fun with it.
- When you re-save the base project you have to change the name of the projects JS file in the custom HTML index page as GameMaker names it whatever the project is called.
- Can break very easily, watch out.
- Some functions are still missing/not fully defined
- Custom model and texture importing is on the to do list!
- Function names aren't final, future versions may break your project
- Continue to integrate ThreeJS functions
- Add in custom textures
- Add in custom models