I just had that exact same problem! There were a few different fixes I've tried as well, like changing the DNS servers on my computer to Google Public DNS. These worked temporarily, but the internet would drop out again. So instead, I just unplugged the router, and pulled out the battery (this is a big one, if you don't pull it out it won't hard reset!) for about a minute, then plugged in and put the battery back in at the same time. Voila! It works again. Whenever you're having router troubles, do a hard reset and it should solve itself.
EDIT: To clear up any confusion with the cause of the issue, I'm pretty sure it's the DNS servers that are the problem. Pages won't resolve, it will "look up" continually, and on a Mac it will even say there are no "DNS servers" and you'll have to add one.
If a hard reset doesn't solve it, try to set the DNS servers on your computer manually, through the wireless card settings. If that doesn't work you can try to set the DNS servers on your router itself. The login URL for Ubee routers is 192.168.0.1 (not 192.168.1.1) and I think the user/pass combination is user and user.
Firstly i apologize if this has been brought up before, I seem to have a problem with editing the index file specifically the source file part here
Now whenever i edit the part highlighted to something other then html5game (and obviously the name of the file it points to) the game wont load in any browser i just get a black canvas! Any ideas?
Also for some strange reason if i have webgl enabled once i compile the game and run it in chrome all i get is the same black canvas (This was run locally). However the one i uploaded to my web server had webgl enabled and runs perfecly fine.
For the first bit, you need to be sure to store the game resources and such in the correct locally referenced directory. For instance, if the index file is located in /games/, and you stored the game files in /games/source/game1/, then you need to change html5game/ to source/game1/. It's just a matter of following the rules when you reference resources.
For the second part about the WebGL... I think in Chrome, there is some flag of some sort that limits locally run files and doesn't allow them to use certain features. With a little Googling I found this, which seems to point at a security restriction due to cross-domain referencing of some sort. If you have Dropbox, there's a good way around this. Export your game into the "Public" folder and copy the public link, and then paste it into your browser. This game works great, from my experience! Give it a shot!