I had a fog of war map system running in my game that was working perfectly but at some point it seemed to stop, possibly after the recent update. I'm pretty sure I didn't change anything. Here's the code:
The problem seems to be everything to do with mapcover_create - the draw_clear(c_black) bit works but nothing after that. Originally it used the black rectangle and blend mode to let you see all the objects that were 'found.' Now nothing after the draw_clear is working and I can't work out why. Like I said I'm almost certain I didn't change anything.
Edited by leonHurley, 28 March 2016 - 05:02 PM.