1 reply to this topic

#1 Frouboy

Frouboy

GMC Member

• 17 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:11 AM

When a company;
Has a permanent fire sale, won't engage with its customers on reasonable discussions about the future plans for its products and hasn't updated its tech blog in 5 months then combined these are genuine reasons for concern. I've seen this behaviour before and they're generally precursors to companies closing.

I know this topic will be closed quickly but what is going on with this product?

Edited by Frouboy, 23 March 2016 - 08:12 AM.

#2 Mike.Dailly

Mike.Dailly

Evil YoYo Games Employee

• Administrators
  • 5277 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:17 PM

This is just looking to start a flame war, so yes... it'll get close. However....

We are currently creating the next version, we're just not talking about it publicly yet. We are also looking to try and get more TechBlog content, not just from ourselves, but others. We've kind of run dry on ideas for these, so are open to new suggestions (not in this topic however).

One thing I will say however, is that since we are now part of a large company, and as this company is listed, we can not talk about a new product until it's announced, as this (in theory at least) can effect share prices. You might not like the reason, but it's the truth.

So please.... don't kick off topics like this, you ask, and we'll tell you what we can, when we can.