#1 vladd666

vladd666

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 93 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

if so, how do i make the request?

sorry if this is a bad place to post this. i wasn't sure where else.

#2 TheSnidr

TheSnidr

Heavy metal viking dentist

• GMC Elder
  • 3345 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:49 PM

You can PM an administrator, like Nocturne or Mike, and ask them! :)

#3 vladd666

vladd666

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:19 PM

I've sent a Nocturne a PM once before and got no reply, which [ironically] is why I made this thread. 

I gave Mike a PM as well shortly after your reply to this thread and also have gotten no reply.

Any staff members reading this who can answer my question? Please and thanks. :3

#4 TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko

Remember... and never forget

• Global Moderators
  • 9535 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:16 PM

TheSnidr is technically staff, just retired (hence the "GMC Elder" group). :P

That aside, Mike is an evil YoYo Games employee with an Administrator banner - he just barks, he doesn't bite (but he does shoot) - read: He's probably busy with other stuff.

Nocturne is our one and only "true" administrator. If he doesn't respond, he's probably busy with his backlog of games other administrative activities. You can add to the backlog and make his life just a little bit harder by sending him a reminder (and maybe another after a few days to remind him not to forget the reminder) - he loves notifications. :thumbsup:

yBGBXQa.pngmWOQbeq.png

#5 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:04 AM

I've sent a Nocturne a PM once before and got no reply, which [ironically] is why I made this thread. 

I gave Mike a PM as well shortly after your reply to this thread and also have gotten no reply.

Any staff members reading this who can answer my question? Please and thanks. :3

You may not be aware of this but there is an imminent change in forum software, the GMC will be archived and replaced with new software. The GMC member database isn't being ported to the new forums.

Because of the forum update member change requests might have a lower priority because the update could happen any year now.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#6 Lonewolff

Lonewolff

Permanent Resident

• GMC Member
  • 3517 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:42 AM

You may not be aware of this but there is an imminent change in forum software, the GMC will be archived and replaced with new software. The GMC member database isn't being ported to the new forums.

Because of the forum update member change requests might have a lower priority because the update could happen any year now.

Is that before or after the two year old MarketPlace comes out of beta?