#1 Zekronz

Zekronz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 154 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

Zek Audio Studio

Zek Audio Studio is a simple program I wrote a while ago in Game Maker 8 that could record your microphone.

I decided that I would release the program to the public in case someone would find it useful.

Download Here

DbQhGIE.png

Functions:

-Record your microphone.

-Change the output file directory.

-Change the Bits Per Sample.

-Change the Samples Per Second.

Download Here

#2 Dylzer98

Dylzer98

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:31 PM

Hi Zekronz,

I some cases, I can see that this would be a handy tool to have.

Dylzer98 (OricalTek Software)

OricalTek Owner

www.oricaltek.weebly.com

#3 Funkey

Funkey

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:54 PM

I presume this program was just to test microphone input and sound output/export, because I can't see many people using this over any other free tool like Audacity or even in built programs in Mac/Windows/Linux systems. Besides that, it looks nice and polished and looks like a professional bit of software. I would recommend expanding upon it with maybe the ability to crop, cut and paste the audio you record to flesh the project out a bit.

I'm up for a chat if you want to bounce any ideas about anything game related. Feel free to add me.

Big Smoke: Same things make us laugh, make us cry.

#4 Zekronz

Zekronz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

I presume this program was just to test microphone input and sound output/export, because I can't see many people using this over any other free tool like Audacity or even in built programs in Mac/Windows/Linux systems. Besides that, it looks nice and polished and looks like a professional bit of software. I would recommend expanding upon it with maybe the ability to crop, cut and paste the audio you record to flesh the project out a bit.

Yeah, i don't really see why anyone would use this over any other program. I just decided to release it in case someone wanted to try it. If I wanted to expand this software, I would probably rewrite it in Studio with more functionality. Thanks for the feedback!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows