4 replies to this topic

#1 Gru_the_Villian

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 77 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hiya GMC

I am starting another game and was wondering if you guys could give me some game ideas

I need game ideas.

Just don't say "make a zombie shooter" :P

You don't need to click on my username because the link is here

#2 GameGoblin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4325 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

What Not To Post

Please DO NOT post topics like these:

• Don't ask others to design your game for you. Instead, describe your own ideas and then ask for suggestions.

If you can't come across an idea, either search for ideas on Google or play more and more good games that help you get more creative.

If you are not aware of the genres, have a look at this:

...and read about each genre to get the basic idea of what a game of certain genre looks like, what makes it successful and fun to play, and how to create such a game yourself. It's the best guide in my opinion.

#3 DeepBlueLight

Pro Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

Or make RPG. :P

#4 TLH14

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

If you can finish projects faster than you can think up ideas, why are you still trying to work by yourself? Offer up your skills to someone else to create a team; work together with someone who has ideas in spades so you can help them bring more of their ideas into the world than they could've working alone. If it's so hard for you to come up with an idea that you'd actually go and ask others for assistance, don't look for ideas to take for yourself, but find someone whose productivity you could increase by assisting them.

#5 Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

This topic has been closed for lack of useful information. When posting, please try to include as many details as possible as well as any code, images, or other resources that can help people understand your issue or request.

If you wish your topic to be re-opened, please Private Message a forum Moderator with a more detailed topic.

GMC Team

Note: This is an automated reply!

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!