Matrix and vector library for Studio 1.x
Compatible with: Studio 1.xIntroduction
GMLinear is an implementation of matrix and vector operations in pure GML. You can use it to simplify many common calculations in 2D and 3D geometry and implement algorithms/formulas involving linear algebra.
- Easy to use, intuitive constructors for building vectors and matrices quickly
- Vector operations: Addition, subtraction, dot product, cross product, scalar-vector product, norms, distances, unit vectors, linear interpolation, projection/rejection, coordinate system conversions
- Matrix operations: Addition, subtraction, scalar-matrix product, matrix-matrix product, matrix-vector product, transpose, inverse
- Hard-coded optimized functions available for 2D, 3D and 4D vectors and 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 matrices
- All functions are fully independent of each other --- keep only the ones you use
Find the intersection point between the plane containing the point (0, 0, 1) with a normal of (1, 0, 0), and the line containing the point (4, 9, -4) and pointing in the direction (-1, 3, 0.5). (see: Line-plane intersection)
Edited by GameGeisha, 21 February 2016 - 06:21 AM.