GuiGM is an window and gui engine to use for your game or to use as a base.
Exe Example: guigm.exe
Note: Import the extension resources once you've imported the extension.
What it has so far:
- Auto Depth
- Popup window (disables all windows in background, unmovable)
Elements (these are attached to windows):
- Button - call any script with arguments
- Slider - horizontal and vertical, snapping, markers, range
- Dropdown box
- Textfield - highlight with mouse, copy, paste, cut, scroll text (text can be larger than field size)
- Surface draw a surface in a window, scale (maintain ratio), stretch (fill window)
All elements are drawn with inbuilt primitives, but you can use sprites instead (limited to knobs, dropdown arrow and close button at the moment).
- GuiGM has a script called guigm_config, this is essentially a stylesheet for setting the color, font, size, and other settings for elements and windows all in one place. Every variable is commented with its role.
the stylesheet/config script:
Info for the scripts:
Edited by JimmyBegg, 29 January 2016 - 01:52 PM.