3 replies to this topic

#1 Karurosu

Karurosu

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 382 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:10 PM

For example one of then is the ability to change between d&d and code only modes and arrays of more than 2 dimensions, as confirmed here http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=657402

Also, Mike said that most of the d3d model function will be changed for vertex buffers, also Paths are going to be changed for something else.
So guys, there's a lot of information about gms 2.0 in the suggestion box, maybe we can make a list about possible/confirmed features of gms 2.0.

If you´re reading this, it´s because I´m already dead. So if you want to communicate with my afterlife me,  send an email to: carlosmlg109@gmail.com -Available for hire, programmer and pixel artist-

#2 Xer0botXer0

Xer0botXer0

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Uhm, it's possible to nest arrays to create 3D arrays and more as far as I'm aware.

//=====================

Good bye, Farewell GMC! :D

See you all in the next TIER!

======================\\

#3 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:44 PM

The only thing that is confirmed regarding 2.0 is; every topic about it gets closed pretty quickly.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#4 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:58 AM

The only thing that is confirmed regarding 2.0 is; every topic about it gets closed pretty quickly.

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png