The game :
Final Core is a real time strategy / shooter game where you get to design your ships from a selection of 144 varied parts. Each part can be individually placed and rotated on your design, allowing for complex setups. Build the perfect ships to crush your opponents. Control your design in a top down shooter and fight off waves of opponents, challenging bosses and even other players in online battles. Or start a skirmish, build and manage a base while spawning an army based off of your designs.
The discussion server:
Download and a few screenshots :
Gameplay by Highsight :
Currently Features :
- Up to 8 player skirmishes with team customization.
- A standard top down shooter against infinite waves of enemies and bosses. Modifiers come into place every few rounds.
- 132 parts, allowing for complex and diverse ship designs.
- 13 buildings for skirmishes, not counting multiple upgrade paths.
- 3 ressources to manage, each acting differently.
- Network based base-building.
- Multiplayer pvp (global or LAN) and global persistent chat.
- Passive online competition, defeat the best ships created by other players to claim their place.
- A branching level up system.
- For skirmishes, standard RTS rules apply, everything is mouse controlled and hotkeys for base building.
- For top down shooter mode, use WASD or ZQSD to move around and hold down the left mouse button / space to fire. Click the right mouse button to toggle strafe. 1-3 for active effects.
I'm really looking forward to any feedback/constructive criticism you might have
(Should I delete the topic in Alpha now that I've put one here ?)
Edited by tabc3dd, 01 March 2016 - 03:23 PM.