4 replies to this topic

#1 TLT96

TLT96

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 186 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

Well, a few days ago i started getting annoying Problems posting messages...

-When i post a message, usually the page kick me back to the index of the forum:

http://gmc.yoyogames...dex.php?act=idxAnd i lose my message (Sometimes i remember this issue and i use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, but is kinda annoying)

-When i post (Quoting) sometimes my whole message get deleted and just stays the line of quote...

-When i use the code thing, it deletes my whole message, or the best of the times it just doesnt do anything (Like i didnt use that tool)

Someone else is having these problems? I know about the Cyber atacks and stuff, is has something to do with this?

If i solve your problem click right here---------------------------------------------^ rep_up.png                  .

Btw, im having issues with the forum, if you see weird stuff in my messages i apologize for them...

I usually get weird colours, Weird quotes or the worst of all... Incomplete messages (Half of my messages get lost...)

Hablas español? Pues, haz tus dudas de Game Maker en >este< foro

#2 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

The first thing you should try is a different browser. Try a different browser and see if the problem goes away,

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#3 Mike.Dailly

Mike.Dailly

Evil YoYo Games Employee

• Administrators
  • 5277 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:00 PM

Go to another site, then go into your browser settings, and delete all cookies - or find and kill all GMC ones, then close and restart the browser. This normally fixes these issues.

#4 TLT96

TLT96

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 186 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:44 AM

The first thing you should try is a different browser. Try a different browser and see if the problem goes away,

I didnt tought that was the problem.... I was using Mozilla Firefox, i tried Google Chrome and...... Now it works perfect :D (A little slow... but good enough)

Go to another site, then go into your browser settings, and delete all cookies - or find and kill all GMC ones, then close and restart the browser. This normally fixes these issues.

If this Browser start to get silly i will try that, thanks

Well, this topic is solved so... i guess it should be closed.

Testing the edit button: I edited all my messages (I had to think about what i wrote)

Edited by TLT96, 05 January 2016 - 01:45 AM.

If i solve your problem click right here---------------------------------------------^ rep_up.png                  .

Btw, im having issues with the forum, if you see weird stuff in my messages i apologize for them...

I usually get weird colours, Weird quotes or the worst of all... Incomplete messages (Half of my messages get lost...)

Hablas español? Pues, haz tus dudas de Game Maker en >este< foro

#5 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:45 AM

This topic has been closed at the creator's request.

Thanks,
GMC Team

Note: This is an automated reply!

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png