22 replies to this topic

#1 filmsimon

filmsimon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 215 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:45 PM

I've updated everything needed in my SDK manager, I have the support libraries, all the relevant API's and everything needed in the Tools section. Can anyone help me with this error message?

Thanks

#2 iglootech

iglootech

GMC Member

• 5 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:29 AM

I've got the same problem.

Have installed all the latest and all required SDK and NDK. 

Have updated my phone and ADB.

Have Master Collection (paid version) :snitch:

Brand new USB cable.

And can't figure out whats wrong.

Here's my error message:

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.Hide_Studio.Android_test'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.Hide_Studio.Android_test:_debugCompile'.
   > Could not find com.android.support:support-v4:23.0.1.
     Searched in the following locations:
     Required by:
         Default:com.Hide_Studio.Android_test:unspecified

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by iglootech, 17 November 2015 - 04:30 AM.

#3 Ultimate Omicron

Ultimate Omicron

• GMC:Member
  • 949 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

Yep, getting this too... There's no way to use an outdated version of the support library.

#4 underground

underground

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

Having this same issue.

I've tryed with several configs of build tools (23.0.1 , 19.1 , 24.0.1) and different SDK targets and compile. Always same error:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.undergrounddevelopments.programmane'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.undergrounddevelopments.programname:_debugCompile'.
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/support/support-v4/23.0.1/support-v4-23.0.1.pom
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/support/support-v4/23.0.1/support-v4-23.0.1.jar
     Required by:
         Default:com.undergrounddevelopments.programname:unspecified

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Please help.

Best regards,

Fran.

Please check my new game, Angry Ranook

ranookbanner.png

Download for Android | Download for iOS | Push to your OUYA

#5 underground

underground

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

SOLVED.

Check out this tech blog entry: http://www.yoyogames.com/tech_blog/138

All you need to do is ensure that you have the Android Support Repository in Android SDK Manager\Extras installed (you can see where in the screenshot given above for the Amazon Fire build tools). It would be advisable to also update to the latest Android SDK Build Tools, Android SDK Tools and Android SDK Platform-Tools from the Android SDK Manager.

Just installed Android Support Repository in SDK manager and all starts to work fine again.

Regards,

Fran

Best regards,

Fran.

ranookbanner.png

#6 Ultimate Omicron

Ultimate Omicron

• 949 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

That... should probably be on the relevant kb article and not on some random tech blog.

I had made a bug entry in the meantime so I'll go update that.

#7 iglootech

iglootech

GMC Member

• 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:34 PM

Thanks Fran, works great now. Really appreciate the help.

#8 wtrbrs

wtrbrs

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:41 AM

argh....this just costed me 3 hours. They should have a manager 'user-friendliness' at yoyo!

Really if there is an update or setting you need to change, you should get clear instructions or even better have the software do it automatically!

and now moving on to get the ios setup fixed...even worse!

#9 Ultimate Omicron

Ultimate Omicron

• 949 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

Yep, the update notes today mention the new dependencies, and that the docs are being updated.

#10 CosMind

CosMind

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

I added the Android support repository, but I now get this error:

Writing Chunk... STRG
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=242671.875
Stats : GMA : sp=126,au=33,bk=4,pt=0,sc=287,sh=1,fo=6,tl=0,ob=73,ro=8,da=0,ex=3,ma=4,fm=0x4FF52A60
cmd /c ""C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\Application Data\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew"" build -x assembleDebug

:com.justinleingang.dol:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.justinleingang.dol:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.justinleingang.dol:checkReleaseManifest
:com.justinleingang.dol:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileLint
:google-play-services_lib:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseProguardFiles
:google-play-services_lib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:checkReleaseManifest
:google-play-services_lib:preDebugAndroidTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preDebugUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:preReleaseUnitTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileLint
:library:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseProguardFiles
:library:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:library:checkReleaseManifest
:library:prepareReleaseDependencies
:library:compileReleaseAidl
:library:compileReleaseRenderscript
:library:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:library:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:library:mergeReleaseAssets
:library:generateReleaseResValues
:library:generateReleaseResources
:library:packageReleaseResources
:library:processReleaseManifest
:library:processReleaseResources
:library:generateReleaseSources
:library:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:library:compileReleaseJavaWithJavacNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

:library:packageReleaseJar
:library:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseJniLibs UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseLocalJar UP-TO-DATE
:library:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:library:bundleRelease
:google-play-services_lib:prepareDefaultLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary
:google-play-services_lib:prepareReleaseDependencies
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseAidl
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseRenderscript
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseAssets
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResValues
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseResources
:google-play-services_lib:mergeReleaseResources
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseManifest
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseResources
:google-play-services_lib:generateReleaseSources
:google-play-services_lib:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseJar
:google-play-services_lib:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseJniLibs UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseLocalJar
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:google-play-services_lib:packageReleaseResources
:google-play-services_lib:bundleRelease
:com.justinleingang.dol:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportV42301Library
:com.justinleingang.dol:prepareDefaultGooglePlayServices_libUnspecifiedLibrary
:com.justinleingang.dol:prepareDefaultLibraryUnspecifiedLibrary
:com.justinleingang.dol:prepareReleaseDependencies
:com.justinleingang.dol:compileReleaseAidl
:com.justinleingang.dol:compileReleaseRenderscript
:com.justinleingang.dol:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:com.justinleingang.dol:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
:com.justinleingang.dol:mergeReleaseAssets
:com.justinleingang.dol:generateReleaseResValues
:com.justinleingang.dol:generateReleaseResources
:com.justinleingang.dol:mergeReleaseResourcesAAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(12635220) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(11364523) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(18953781) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(16313278) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(14776489) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(18835723) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(25680777) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Crunching C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_focus_light.9.png
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Crunching C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_focus_light.9.png
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Crunching C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Crunching single PNG file: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:	Output file: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\res\merged\release\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png
AAPT out(19006230) : No Delegate set : lost message:Error
AAPT out(26368015) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(3799935) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT out(18835723) : No Delegate set : lost message:Done
AAPT err(11364523): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_pressed_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(11364523): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_pressed_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(11364523): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(11364523): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_pressed_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(26368015): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(26368015): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(26368015): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_pressed_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(26368015): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(14776489): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(14776489): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(14776489): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(14776489): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(16313278): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(25680777): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_normal_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(25680777): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(25680777): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(25680777): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(25680777): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_pressed_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(19006230): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(18835723): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(18835723): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(18953781): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(18953781): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(18953781): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_pressed_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(12635220): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_normal_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(12635220): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(12635220): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-mdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_light.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(3799935): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-hdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(3799935): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file
AAPT err(3799935): C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable-xxhdpi\common_signin_btn_text_disabled_dark.9.png ERROR: Unable to open PNG file

:com.justinleingang.dol:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseManifest
Warning: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:28:3-80:17 Warning:
	application@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:28 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
Warning: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:29:5-35:16 Warning:
	activity#com.justinleingang.dol.RunnerActivity@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:29 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:28:3-80:17 Warning:
	application@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:28 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:29:5-35:16 Warning:
	activity#com.justinleingang.dol.RunnerActivity@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:29 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
:com.justinleingang.dol:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseResourcesC:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_icon_dark.xml:9:27-79 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_dark').
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_icon_light.xml:9:27-80 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_focus_light').
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_icon_light.xml:15:27-74 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_icon_disabled_light').
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_text_dark.xml:9:27-79 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_dark').
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_text_light.xml:9:27-80 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_text_disabled_focus_light').
C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\My Documents\GameMaker\Cache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\Default\google-play-services_lib\unspecified\res\drawable\common_signin_btn_text_light.xml:15:27-74 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/common_signin_btn_text_disabled_light').

FAILED

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.justinleingang.dol:processArmeabi-v7aReleaseResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'I:\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\aapt.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1 mins 23.625 secs
Create finished: 1:06:59 PM

Any thoughts?  This is driving me crazy...

khw_banner_225x150.png

#11 underground

underground

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:03 AM

Try to put Game Maker cache and temps folders directly on root directory (I've noticed that long anidated folders like yours, may cause troubles), and also avoid use of spaces in the folders names.

Best regards,

Fran.

ranookbanner.png

#12 CosMind

CosMind

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

Try to put Game Maker cache and temps folders directly on root directory (I've noticed that long anidated folders like yours, may cause troubles), and also avoid use of spaces in the folders names.

Bummer, that didn't stop the BUILD FAIL.  After changing temp and cache directory locations, here's the final snippet from the build:

Ran lint on variant release: 54 issues found
Ran lint on variant debug: 54 issues found
Wrote HTML report to file:/C:/GMCache/dogsOnLogs/Android/Default/com.justinleingang.dol/build/outputs/lint-results.html
Wrote XML report to C:\GMCache\dogsOnLogs\Android\Default\com.justinleingang.dol\build\outputs\lint-results.xml
:com.justinleingang.dol:lint FAILED

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.justinleingang.dol:lint'.
> Lint found errors in the project; aborting build.

Fix the issues identified by lint, or add the following to your build script to proceed with errors:
android {
    lintOptions {
        abortOnError false
    }
}

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 8 mins 27.938 secs
"I:\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb" get-state 

unknown
Create finished: 9:52:59 AM

And here's a snippet from that lint stuff that it's complaining about:

:com.justinleingang.dol:compileLint
:com.justinleingang.dol:lintUnexpected failure during lint analysis of Gamepad.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
TypeSystem.getUnannotatedType(TypeSystem.java:180)->TypeSystem.getParameterizedType(TypeSystem.java:238)->TypeSystem.getParameterizedType(TypeSystem.java:261)->LookupEnvironment.createParameterizedType(LookupEnvironment.java:949)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of GameStickDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
TypeSystem.getUnannotatedType(TypeSystem.java:180)->TypeSystem.getRawType(TypeSystem.java:268)->TypeSystem.getRawType(TypeSystem.java:297)->LookupEnvironment.createRawType(LookupEnvironment.java:999)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of GenericDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
TypeSystem.getUnannotatedType(TypeSystem.java:180)->TypeSystem.getRawType(TypeSystem.java:268)->TypeSystem.getRawType(TypeSystem.java:297)->LookupEnvironment.createRawType(LookupEnvironment.java:999)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of MogaDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of MogaProDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of nVidiaShieldDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of NYKODevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of Gamepad.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
TypeSystem.getUnannotatedType(TypeSystem.java:180)->TypeSystem.getParameterizedType(TypeSystem.java:238)->TypeSystem.getParameterizedType(TypeSystem.java:261)->LookupEnvironment.createParameterizedType(LookupEnvironment.java:949)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of GameStickDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of GenericDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of MogaDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of MogaProDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of nVidiaShieldDevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)
Unexpected failure during lint analysis of NYKODevice.java (this is a bug in lint or one of the libraries it depends on)

So, errors seems different than before, but still a roadblock  :(

Here's a rundown of my GMS Android dev setup:

• GMS v1.4.1690
  • all required API's plus the very latest (23)
  • platform tools 23.1
  • SDK tools 24.4.1
  • Build tools 21.1.2 and 23.0.1 and 23.0.2
  • NDK 10e

And here's a link to a snapshot of my GMS Android global game settings:

https://www.justinle..._12-14-2016.bmp

Edited by CosMind, 14 December 2015 - 04:45 PM.

khw_banner_225x150.png

#13 CosMind

CosMind

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:45 PM

Wow, I have it working again! -- but only for non-YYC Android builds.  For some reason, I can make a non-YYC .apk, but I can't make a YYC .apk.  The YYC build seems to finish okay, but there's no .apk in the target directory.  Here's a dump of why I'm so confused:

Using NDKDir = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e
Using PlatformDir = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows
Using X86ToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows
Using MIPSToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows
saving file C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\dogsOnLogs.droid
Build for architecture - armv5

linking libyoyo.so
I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: gml_Script_sctObjAnimObjectDraw.gml.o: No such file or directory
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\Application Data\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\Application Data\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMTemp\ndnjguhe.zb1"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=7640.625
Stats : GMA : sp=126,au=33,bk=4,pt=0,sc=287,sh=1,fo=6,tl=0,ob=73,ro=8,da=0,ex=3,ma=4,fm=0x4FF52A60
Create finished: 1:45:56 PM

khw_banner_225x150.png

#14 FunnyGames93

FunnyGames93

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

Wow, I have it working again! -- but only for non-YYC Android builds.  For some reason, I can make a non-YYC .apk, but I can't make a YYC .apk.  The YYC build seems to finish okay, but there's no .apk in the target directory.  Here's a dump of why I'm so confused:

Using NDKDir = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e
Using PlatformDir = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14
Using ARMToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows
Using X86ToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows
Using MIPSToolChain = I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\mipsel-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows
saving file C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\dogsOnLogs.droid
Build for architecture - armv5

linking libyoyo.so
I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\arm-linux-androideabi\bin\ar: gml_Script_sctObjAnimObjectDraw.gml.o: No such file or directory
-g -target armv5te-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,-soname,"C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.so" -shared --sysroot="I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14\arch-arm" -Wl,--whole-archive "C:\GMTemp\gm_ttt_410\gm_ttt_64937\lib\armeabi\libyoyo.a" "C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\Application Data\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib\libyoyo.a" -Wl,--no-whole-archive "I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\sources\cxx-stl\stlport\libs\armeabi\libstlport_static.a" -L"I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows\lib\gcc\arm-linux-androideabi\4.9" -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -L"I:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr/lib" -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -llog -lz -L"C:\Documents and Settings\Justin Leingang\Application Data\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\Android\armv5\lib" -lc -lm -o "C:\GMTemp\ndnjguhe.zb1"
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=7640.625
Create finished: 1:45:56 PM

Did you open a request/issue to YoYo Games? Is it in the bug tracker?

#15 CosMind

CosMind

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

I had a help desk ticket running for it, but just closed out it.  I stumbled onto the solution by myself -- and it was a really frustrating find.  In the Android global game settings, you must have the "Target SDK" set to 16, even after you update your Android APIs to 23.  You set your "Compile SDK" to 23, but don't change the target.  Unfortunately, this isn't documented anywhere at all  :mellow:

Truthfully, this might be the same reason that so many other folks are running into similar "unsolvable" issues at present (illustrated in multiple different threads).

khw_banner_225x150.png

#16 bridgegame

bridgegame

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 145 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:46 AM

Hooray! Thanks - the change of adding the Android Support Repository worked for me too. Thanks.

Edited by bridgegame, 31 December 2015 - 01:47 AM.

#17 BIGbUM SEBi HA

BIGbUM SEBi HA

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

I have tried the solutions from this thread but I am still getting this error message...

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.Bored'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.companyname.Bored:_debugCompile'.
     Required by:
         Default:com.companyname.Bored:unspecified

Any help is appreciated :)

Edited by BIGbUM SEBi HA, 16 January 2016 - 09:57 PM.

#18 Pezomi

Pezomi

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

Hooray! Thanks - the change of adding the Android Support Repository worked for me too. Thanks.

This fixed it for me as well.

#19 Austin_Ivansmith

Austin_Ivansmith

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:15 PM

I have tried the solutions from this thread but I am still getting this error message...

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.Bored'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.companyname.Bored:_debugCompile'.
     Required by:
         Default:com.companyname.Bored:unspecified

Any help is appreciated :)

Same here. Android Support Respository is already installed and I am getting this message 

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.austinivansmith.FireTruck'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.austinivansmith.FireTruck:_debugCompile'.

#20 firezone

firezone

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:03 AM

I don't have any Android Support Repository, only Library shows up in SDK manager.

installing Local Maven repository for Support libraries fixed it for me.

#21 Mann_mit_Hut

Mann_mit_Hut

GMC Member

• 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:51 PM

Thanks guys, fixed it for me too!

#22 SkyGuy

SkyGuy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:11 AM

I don't have any Android Support Repository, only Library shows up in SDK manager.

installing Local Maven repository for Support libraries fixed it for me.

I had the same issue and it also worked for me

(I had to put everything up to date in the SDK Manager too.

I'm looking for passionate people to make a team.

See my profile for further information.

mail: foyeric4@gmail.com skype: the_skyguy4

#23 StallionTG

StallionTG

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:47 PM

I have the support repositories and everything setup but get a " Manifest merger failed " error. The manifest in the game's cache folder has duplicate entries. No amount of fiddling, hours and hours worth has not helped. 

Twitter: @theorygeorgiou
Fire With Fire is now on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
gmscoreboard.com - Free online scoreboard for your arcade style GM Games.
Keep permanent scores for everyone to see with one line of code.