KEYghWA.png

57XXR24.pngDIAKD1Y.png

LFLsVn9.pngREqmXci.png

0L2bd8w.png

Complete pack of medals and signatures: LINK

Full results (in text):

Spoiler

rhibt4.jpg

MEOOOOOWM! :ninja: Time for... The Pet-tastic GMC Jam 20! The big TWO-OH! My, how time flies! It's already time again to craftily construct your 72 hour masterpieces & have your pets madly prancing about, clawing up da furniture & excited to such a degree that their (& your!) brains explode in a sparkling shower of luminous green Jam! This fine event will run from Saturday 24th of October through Monday 26th for a grand total of 72 hours! CAN YOUUU DIIIIIG IIIIIIIT?

For you newcomers out there, here's some handy info to get you on your way to joining in & becoming a GMC superstar... :bunny:

WHAT IS IT?

The Jam is a community event that we organise to encourage people to experiment with GM and make something that will be interesting or entertaining within a set 72 hour time period.

WHAT ISN'T IT?
The Jam is not an official YoYo Games Ltd competition, it is run by the community for the community.

WHEN IS IT?

Competition officially Starts Saturday 24th (but hype usually starts up on Friday before midnight when the theme is announced) and the contest is 72 hours long from 00:00 UK time Saturday 24th to 23:59 UK time Monday 26th

THEME & HANDICAP

• Each jam has a theme, and participants are very much encouraged to use it
  • This jam has a handicap too and you are also encouraged to use it
  • Using the theme is NOT obligatory, nor is using the handicap, but using either will be valued when voting and using BOTH gets extra Kudos!
  • To encourage use of theme, the highest-voted theme-based game gets to choose the theme for next Jam.
  • The theme will not be revealed until just before the start of the Jam to prevent any advantages.

HYPE OBJECT

• The hype object is revealed when the Jam topic is opened and entrants are encouraged to create funny pics around it to hype the Jam up.
  • The hype object can *optionally* be included in some way in your Jam entry.

VOTING

• All games are eligible (themed and non-themed and with or without handicap), but voters should take "use of theme" into account. Remember: non-theme games can win, but they cannot pick the next Jam's theme (see above).
  • Voters rank all games, ultimately choosing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as new special categories: Best use of restrictions, Best Presentation, Best Devlog and Best use of secret word.
  • It is obligatory that when voting you leave feedback about why you voted for the game(s) you chose, even if it's only a few lines to say you loved the game idea or whatever. Failure to do so may result in your votes being removed.
  • In order to encourage friendly community spirit, we ask that members not vote for their own game and please refrain from asking friends/family to do so if they are not part of this community. This has happened before and if you are found out your game may be removed from the Jam.
  • Any form of cheating will result in the instant removal of your game from the jam and being blacklisted for all further community events.

PARTICIPATING

• All games must be original creations specifically for the Jam, but you may use whatever resources you wish to complete the game: eg. dll, scripts, sprites and sounds etc etc etc...
  • You may submit as many games as you wish, but only the highest rated game in the final vote will be eligible for winning any prizes.
  • Games must be posted in the Official Games Topic before the finish deadline for the Jam, and posting a topic in the Games (or WIP) forum here at the GMC is recommended if you want feedback and opinions as the Games Topic is only for posting games. Hosting is up to the individual user. You may also include and update a development log in your official games topic post.
  • The Official Games Topic must contain a link to your game and a short description.
  • HTML5 Games are permitted, but must have direct link to downloadable .exe version posted in the Official Games Topic.
  • People are welcome to use any outside sites, and are also welcome to promote such sites, but the posting of topics and the voting will be done on the GMC.
  • Teams are encouraged and can be organised by you with whomever you wish or you can participate in a random team (see below for more details)
  • The deadline for entries is now more solid. It is known well in advance by everyone who reads the topic and some people were getting away with a little too much last time. From now on, no entries from the next day will be accepted. 

PRIZES
GMC PRIZES

• Top three places - All get bragging rights (obviously), a banner, and entry into the hall of fame topic.
  • 1st Place - Gets to choose the next theme, as long as their game fit the theme this time around
  • 2nd Place - Gets to choose the next handicap, as long as their game used the handicap this time around
  • 3rd Place - Gets to choose the hype object for the next jam

Prizes will also be offered as members of the community contribute whatever the feel appropriate. eg: Coverage on their web site, custom graphics for the game, a video of the gameplay for YouTube...anything!

COMMUNITY PRIZE LIST

These are prizes kindly and very generously offered to us by GMC members. Donate your time/experience/whatever to this community endeavour! If you wish to add a community prize (game reviews, advertising etc...) please send a PM to me and I will add it to this post.

Please do not post your community prize in this topic as we may not see it!

Try not to let all of the prizes dominate 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

You may choose who gets your prize including: competitors, reviewers, winners of specific categories, or even the best development log!

JAM 20 PRIZE LIST

dadio is offering:

• 1st Place Winner will get a genuine old logo YoYo yoyo & these 3 Steam games - Cosmochoria, Don't Starve & Don't Starve Together and Skullgirls
  • Best "Jam hype related meme" will get an old logo YoYo mug & £5 Steam game of their choice (so keep those pics/gifs/movies coming!) :lol:
  • Everyone who enters will get early access to my top secret WIP *BEEEEEP!* project as soon as it gets out of alpha
  • Everyone who enters will get commercial use rights for 43 fonts created by me (yeah I make fonts too, tho I admit NAL's are generally way better lol)
  • 1st Place Winner will get a fantastic, hand crafted dadio-pet of their very own!!! (what do you mean it's just a toilet roll insert with some matchsticks shoved into it & a photo of my face stuck to it?!)

NAL is offering:

• Anyone that validly enters (ie. doesn't get disqualified), and/or reviews all of the entries, will receive Innoquous 5 :)
  • You can also have 160-Font Giga Font Pack, including commercial rights, if you didn't already get it from a past jam.

Yal is offering:

• Top 3 each wins Steam codes for Daemon Detective Gaiden! (One code per spot, so teams has to fight over who gets the code  :P)
  • Top 5 each wins hand-drawn concept art of a character of their choice!
  • Top 20 each wins a pixel art platformer tileset! (16x16 pixels per tile, 16 tiles total, any biome of your choice!)
  • Best Use Of Handicap and Best Use Of Theme both wins a custom chiptune of around length 1 minute! (In 2 different WAV renderings, plus MIDI version, plus original XM file)

ShaunS is offering:
Top 5 games will get a copy of Another Perspective + Source Code =) (in case you didn't already get it from the Humble Bundle!)

Aamatniekss is offering:

Top 3 places a steam key for There Was A Caveman. If there's a team then each person from the team gets a key.

Forester if offering:

• A steam key of Time Gentlemen, Please and Ben There, Done That Special edition to the 20th place
  • A chiptune/retroish song to the winner of the jam, and another one the person who get's last place.

Nallebeorn is offering:
11th place will receive Stealth Bastard Deluxe, and 12th place Savant – Ascent.

Squarebit is offering:

So many top 5 things, so I figured I'd give copies of Chronicon to places 6,7,8,9, and 10.

Alice is offering:

• A bundle from the great and server-killing sale, so you might add one to place 17. :whistling:
  • Also, like the last two times I'm going to make original Jam trophies, crafted specifically for every single participant~!

TheMasterspiffy is offering:

3 keys of my game SkyTown to the top 3 winners

Boysano is offering:

Choice of any 1 asset I published under GameLancer on yoyo to the "middle position entry" (ie: 60 entries, 30th place gets it)

Hiznopellagio is offering:
A poster fanart for the first winner, including the editable file (.svg file, since I use Inkscape).

GameGoblin is offering:

• Tilesets to top three with maximum size of 32x32 and maximum number of 16.
  • Fan art for 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th places.
  • Chiptunes (8-Bit) for 8th, 9th and 10th places.
  • Top ten participants will somehow feature in my next Jam game.
  • + other prizes yet to be determined!...

Shadow_Lancer is offering:
Fan art for the game that comes in 17th place.

GVmakesgames if offering:

• Games from 1 to 10 get a link to the source code of my entry, even if it's incomplete and/or it hasn't been entered in the jam.
  • Games in the top 3 also get a hand-drawn (and maybe digitalized, maybe) fanart.
  • Games in the top 5 also get a review on my blog.

Flaeon is offering:

• The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place takers will receive a free 8-bit song each, to their specifications, as well as the below.
  • All participators that make it above the 50% mark (as well as the person in last place) with receive a pack of 5 8-bit soundtracks for use in their games.
  • I'll also make a 3D art piece for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 7th places (if they want it). It can be art for their current project, art as a wallpaper (example, made from this), or art for anything else.

Snail_Man is offering:

Top 3 will appear in my next jam game.

Mercerenies is offering:

A video playthrough of various games. Specifically, I'd like to play 2nd place, 12th place, 14th place, 19th place, and my personal favorite Jam game.

Tulloch is offering:

• Top three places (1st, 2nd & 3rd) will get a voiced over playthrough video on YouTube featuring their submission as well as a link in the description.
  • Places 4th - 10th will be featured in a single voiced over video, as well as their links in the description.

GameDevDan is offering:

• As it's the 20th Jam, the top 20 entrants will receive the source code of ALL of my jam entries up to GMC Jam 19!

Ninety is offering:

A custom music track to 5th place, up to 2 minutes, any style they like.

LOOKING FOR A TEAM
If you are looking for a team mate or wish to be part of a random team, PM me to add your name below:

Jueiop is looking for a team!

Sammi3 is looking for a team!
Jobo is assembling a team! Anyone, regardless of skill-level, can join Jobo's Jam Juggernauts! Create a jam game with people from the community with us - just PM Jobo.
mAnIk800 is looking for a team!

--------------------------------------------

SUPPORT BANNER

2z7g2dt.jpg

Please add a support banner to your forum signature to support Jam awareness!

Use the hashtag #GMCJam20 to generate interest on Twitter!

Edited by dadio, 24 November 2015 - 06:24 PM.

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#2 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:37 AM

Wow, it's already that time again? :3
Feeling good about this time.

Edit: Wait, I say that every Jam.

Edited by Floofpaws, 05 October 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#3 brainstorm

brainstorm

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 211 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

*Watching three kitten video simultanously on Youtube*

And listening nyan cat's music

Edit: LOL, my  200th post.

Edited by brainstorm, 04 October 2015 - 12:09 PM.

MTGC2_WINNER_BANNER_brainstorm_100x100.p    5b05b309e42fdd73842f2fda3837eea1.gif

#4 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4325 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

DADIO.jpg

Daddy-O!!!

#5 Misu

Misu

Awesometasticness!

• GMC Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:24 AM

I dunno if I should participate again. I always end up dropping because of insufficient time due to college or house errands. I'll keep this in mind though.

THEME GUESS!!!

Spoiler

Edited by Misu, 04 October 2015 - 01:52 PM.

#6 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#7 mr magnus

mr magnus

Viking King

• GMC Member
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:35 PM

LET'S GET THIS JAM MEOW!

#8 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

Level Builder

• GMC Member
  • 1876 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

Wow, it's already that time again? :3
Feeling good about this time.

It's that time, that time again...

Vocals- Haymanmarc. Lyrics- Haymanmarc + Yal. Accompaniment- Snail_Man

I'm in by the way, although I'm not expecting to be able to put in my usual crazy amount of work.

Edited by Snail_Man, 04 October 2015 - 04:14 PM.

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle

#9 nvrogers

nvrogers

Grumpy Robot

• GMC Member
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:20 PM

This actually falls on my only open weekend this month! I'm in!

I work on games sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. It seems the forum has been sucked into the abyss. What fun!

#10 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

yay! I'm in!

#11 11clock

11clock

Mech. Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2735 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

I think I can actually join this one.

qNDVrhl.png

#12 Goinbatty

Goinbatty

I like nutella

• GMC Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

its time

#13 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

Oh mother of pearl....

I actually have a party to attend on the 24th, but I am SOOOO getting in on this.

I'll be dressed like the Joker, but I'm making a feckin game!

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#14 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:09 PM

Why do people get so freaked-out when they have to miss a few hours of the jam? You don't need to (and probably shouldn't) spend all 72 hours working on your game.

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#15 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

My ideas usually formulate in those hours. 

I like to get as much time in as possible.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

#16 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

I'm currently having the highest participation count of the entire GMC... I can't let everyone down by dropping out this time! I don't know what I'll be able to throw together what with my depression and stuff, but I'm going to make something!

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#17 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

Level Builder

• GMC Member
  • 1876 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:03 PM

I'll catch up to you one day, Yal. <_<

Edited by Snail_Man, 04 October 2015 - 08:03 PM.

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle

#18 the ch8t

the ch8t

FlameFrog Games

• GMC Member
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:28 PM

um..... hype?

#19 trg601

trg601

Member of the GMC

• GMC Member
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:01 PM

i'm so... excited I guess... hype...

Just kidding!

I can't wait for the jam, and another chance to slightly improve from the last jam!

(I'm not sure if I can join but hype anyway)

Edit: This is my tenth jam!

Edited by trg601, 04 October 2015 - 10:05 PM.

Because of the forum being archived, the above post is probably pretty old and may not reflect my current opinion.
If you want to find some of my games go to: Mutantbrain

#20 Otyugra

Otyugra

Artist & Writer

• GMC Member
  • 618 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

Because the Demake jam topic is closed, I'll post this here.

This is the fan art prize for second place:

nvrogers.png

r7sNbRa.png  (Nitemare38 = Otyugra)

Two and a half years of game development taught me the joy of making something unique and unconventional. It is not good enough to make a game fun when there are way too many other freeware games that make fun their selling point.

#21 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:49 AM

holy shaft it's jam time again?!?

but I don't have enough cat videos ready!!!

OH NO! *runs to YouTube*

EDIT: added awful-looking-but-forgiven-because-of-kitten-reasons banner to my sig, in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nope, that didn't fix anything. FFS forum limits y u so bad :C

FinalEDITHOPEFULLY: here's the final version, with the correct size for the signature.

tH2LVwz.png

and the bbcode is:

[url=http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=678066][img=http://i.imgur.com/tH2LVwz.png][/url]

ENJOY!

Edited by GVmakesGames, 05 October 2015 - 01:28 AM.

just another indie game developer, this time agoraphobic.

Twitter | My Blog | Youtube | Steam | GameJolt | Itch.ioIndieDB | Ask.fm | reddit | MyAnimeList | osu! | WINGverse

GVmG.gif twitch_emoticon___wutface_by_centaurman_

image4.png?uid=6995159&m=0

#22 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

I can dig it.

Hype.

e524c3af770718f2fa0ad190489a02b0.jpg

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#23 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

RIP current GMC

• Global Moderators
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:08 AM

Mentally replace the words Crusha with JAM and all the bottles of milkshake with JAM JARS.

See you all on the other side.

Back & share :)

#24 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

Anyone that validly enters (ie. doesn't get disqualified), and/or reviews all of the entries, will receive Innoquous 5 :)

You can also have 160-Font Giga Font Pack, including commercial rights, if you didn't already get it from a past jam.

Posted Image

#25 Hiznopellagio

Hiznopellagio

Carpe Noctem

• GMC Member
  • 860 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hoot, the 20th!

Since this would (hopefully) be a memorable jam, I'm offering a poster fanart for the first winner, including the editable file (.svg file, since I use Inkscape). :)

And holy cr*p, I haven't even finished the GMC vector fanart yet. :P

Expect a dadiocat meme soon.

xgzQT2A.png

#26 ShaunS

ShaunS

Community Manager

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

Heyooo!

I can't enter this time around (not even in the country on the date D=) but I'm happy to help with prizes!

Top 5 games will get a copy of Another Perspective + Source Code =) (in case you didn't already get it from the Humble Bundle!)

~possibly more to come~

Community Manager for YoYo Games. Sometimes known to make video games. Streams nonsense at twitch.tv/shaunjsTweets nonsense at @shaunspalding.

-S

#27 GerardoH666

GerardoH666

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

All i want is the braggin rights xD

#28 Jeuiop

Jeuiop

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:58 AM

HYPEEE!! Im in, anybody to team?

#29 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:08 PM

It would be great if we could bring the numbers up for this Jam!

So if you have any friends/people you think might be interested in joining in, please let them know it's on!

Perhaps, by some miracle, we can even crack 100 entrants & make this a truly epic 20th Jam!

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#30 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

Wait, wait, wait, PETS... I'm gonna guess the theme now:

SPERM WHALE. (with a blank space in the middle)

What do you mean "sperm whales aren't pets"? GOLDFISH ARE FOR THE WEAK!

Twitter | My Blog | Youtube | Steam | GameJolt | Itch.ioIndieDB | Ask.fm | reddit | MyAnimeList | osu! | WINGverse

#31 Misu

Misu

Awesometasticness!

• GMC Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

The theme has to be pet related? O.O

#32 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4325 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

DADIO2.png

"SOMEONE MAKE ME INHALE THE DONG... I MEAN DADIO!!!"

#33 TheSnidr

TheSnidr

Heavy metal viking dentist

• GMC Elder
  • 3345 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:44 PM

Here's my pet!
20120727171314.jpg

#34 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

The theme has to be pet related? O.O

No, it doesn't have to, but I like to think it is.

<snip>

"SOMEONE MAKE ME INHALE THE DONG... I MEAN DADIO!!!"

You guys really want me to bring my photo-dadioing abilities back, huh? ***check the edit***

Here's my pet!
<snip>

I don't see anything weird here, other than a mousepad that says "Spooky". Or "Speed". Or "Vote for TheSnidr". I don't know.

EDIT: alright, here is my pet. His name is...

Nocaturne.

gSiQ1aa.png

I'll put my sunglasses on now, after the joke, just to screw with McMonkey.

Please don't ban me for saying you're my pet, it's just a hype joke :'C

Edited by GVmakesGames, 05 October 2015 - 02:21 PM.

#35 NotWhoYouThink

NotWhoYouThink

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1061 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:35 PM

Anyone that validly enters (ie. doesn't get disqualified), and/or reviews all of the entries, will receive Innoquous 5 :)

You can also have 160-Font Giga Font Pack, including commercial rights, if you didn't already get it from a past jam.

OLMGOMGOMGOMGDOSMGODSMOGMDSOGM
SIDSFSS|FSFSDHFLDSKJFLK

I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN

(Excruciating putting in those apostrophes)

This forum is archived. The above may not reflect my current opinion, or may be irrelevant now.

#36 Nallebeorn

Nallebeorn

Valar Morghulis

• GMC Member
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

Wait, how have I not posted here yet? I'm totally in, as always! :D I'm actually free on Monday too, so this is gonna be awesome!!

oldGMCsig1.png oldGMCsig2.png oldGMCsig3.png oldGMCsig4.png oldGMCsig5.png

#37 Teroil

Teroil

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

I WILL PARTICIPATE FOR SURE!

On a side note, have you already found out the cheat code in my GMC JAM 19 game called Ultimate Japanese Spaceship Shooter?

Just press E & Z in the main menu to turn yourself into a true unbeatable killing machine!

also helps a lot if you're struggling with the difficulty.

Ultimate Japanese Spaceship Shooter download: http://gamejolt.com/games/ultimate-japanese-spaceship-shooter/81221

also a cat below

CIZxfXp.png

AczgxAZ.png

My YouTube Channel: TeroilGML | Game Maker Tutorials

My Website: Home | Teroil Corporations

My Twitter: @TeroilCorp

Ue6PQn6.png

#38 Misu

Misu

Awesometasticness!

• GMC Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:33 PM

I will like to donate a prize. 

First place winner gets to have a one in a life time chance to run with lemmings on a world of total mayhem that is on top of a flaming dragon flying in hyper speed across galaxies. 

If that prize doesn't count then I guess there is nothing I can contribute for the winners, sorry.

Oh and Im still guessing RoyTheShort is the theme

Edited by Misu, 05 October 2015 - 07:34 PM.

#39 Mocgames998

Mocgames998

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

My guess is, the theme has something to do with these things:

Halloween. (Because of what time of year it is)

Will potato pets be involved?

Theme: Uh, SUPERSPOOKY? (Fits all 11 spaces. Also, look 2 lines above)

Edited by Mocgames998, 05 October 2015 - 07:57 PM.

???

It looks like I can finally put something here, before the GMC goes down:

Spoiler

#40 Alice

Alice

Toolmaker of Bucuresti

• GMC Member
  • 1392 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

I think that if we want to have high Jam participation, we should...

1. Paste the banners into our sigs.
2. Answer in Q&A section and/or post some comments on the Alpha/Beta/Completed Games section.

At least I guess the most efficient way to get more users into Jam is to post in sections with relatively few GMC regulars? ^^"

We should get at least some of the Bundle newcomers into that, too. That'd be a shame if all of them completely overlooked that.

LShy6C6.png

#41 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4325 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:05 AM

YEAHGMC.jpg

Can you guess how many times has your avatar been placed in this image? Also, dadio. :bunny:

#42 aamatniekss

aamatniekss

The Caveman

• GMC Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

Yay, I might join this time! :)

Edited by aamatniekss, 08 October 2015 - 07:40 AM.

There was a Caveman - Out on Steam!     Bacon Rebellion - Greenlit on Steam!
           ThiYB99.gif                                 1ZHNWVC.gif
                                                  Twitter - @Namatnieks

#43 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:17 PM

dropitlikeitsdadio.gif

Posted Image

#44 NotWhoYouThink

NotWhoYouThink

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1061 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:06 PM

YEAHGMC.jpg

Can you guess how many times has your avatar been placed in this image? Also, dadio. :bunny:

WAAAAHHHH

I'm not in :*(

EDIT: Also, I'd like to contribute a prize.

I'll decide what it is as soon as possible! :)

Edited by Flaeon, 06 October 2015 - 01:07 PM.

This forum is archived. The above may not reflect my current opinion, or may be irrelevant now.

#45 NotWhoYouThink

NotWhoYouThink

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1061 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

Okay, decided what to bring to the party!

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place takers will receive a free 8-bit song each, to their specifications, as well as the below.

All participators that make it above the 50% mark (as well as the person in last place) with receive a pack of 5 8-bit soundtracks for use in their games.

Songs are all free for any use.

Here's some examples for songs I've made.

#46 trg601

trg601

Member of the GMC

• GMC Member
  • 629 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

Every entrant can have a free download of any game of mine!

(That's not a prize, all my games are already free lolololololololololololololol)

And, here are my pets:

image110.jpg

Belle (Left) and Thomas (Right)

Edited by trg601, 06 October 2015 - 02:50 PM.

Because of the forum being archived, the above post is probably pretty old and may not reflect my current opinion.

#47 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:22 PM

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#48 Nexusrex

Nexusrex

WRYYYY!

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:26 PM

That's really cool..I wish that i could enter..If i could, i will be in! And if i couldn't..Good luck to everyone!

#49 trg601

trg601

Member of the GMC

• GMC Member
  • 629 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:58 PM

I think I will only have sunday to work, but that's still okay!

#50 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

As we all now, NAL offers Fonts, I enter JAM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gmcjam, chat