Photo

Humble Weekly Bundle: Play and Create with GameMaker!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#101 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

I'm keeping the new Pro license I got for the Ubuntu Export! Mine doesn't have that!

Yey, I own all of the Desktop Exports now! :D

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#102 PsychOneiric Studios

PsychOneiric Studios

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:03 PM

Wow, this is amazing, Im buying this even though I already own GM:S pro, just for the android module. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: BTW, is there any time limit to redeem my codes? because the yoyogames page seems to have problems so I might end up redeeming them next week.

Edited by PsychOneiric Studios, 18 September 2015 - 04:12 PM.

JUMP: SQUARED

Check your platforming skills in a simple, but insanely difficult game. Can you make it to the end?

#103 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:19 PM

No time limit. Shaun stated that they'll probably work for years after the bundle ends.

@anyone from YoYo: Any news? I saw Mike say something quite a few hours ago about being onto something, but no word since...

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 18 September 2015 - 04:40 PM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

#104 Argh!

Argh!

GMC Member

• 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:40 PM

I'm keeping the new Pro license I got for the Ubuntu Export! Mine doesn't have that!

Yey, I own all of the Desktop Exports now! :D

I can't get in to activate the new stuff yet, but I have a question about this...

Can I just enter the new Humble Bundle Pro license into my current Pro installation to add the Ubuntu export, without losing my no-longer-included exporters?  My current Pro license is an older one that came with Mac & Tizen exporters and I wouldn't want the new license to remove them.

#105 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:42 PM

If you enter the new license, or link it as it were, the old one is removed. But, as you still own both you CAN flip between them for exports.

I plan on doing this to use my new Ubuntu Export, as I've already linked my Android to my old license.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#106 bobben

bobben

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:49 PM

The standalone/steam version of 10 Second Ninja is missing... got only the source code (spent $12).

Anyone else with this problem?

This is also happening to me, but I'm not too worried as I didn't purchase the bundle for the games. Besides, with Gamemaker I should be able to create an executable with the source code, right?

#107 Johnbot

Johnbot

GMC Member

• 2 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

The standalone/steam version of 10 Second Ninja is missing... got only the source code (spent $12).

This is also happening to me, but I'm not too worried as I didn't purchase the bundle for the games. Besides, with Gamemaker I should be able to create an executable with the source code, right?

10 Second Ninja doesn't have the DRM Free logo under it, so I don't think it comes with a standalone version.
Is it nowhere to be found under the "Click Here For Steam Keys" button?

#108 Mocgames998

Mocgames998

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 118 posts

The humble bundle does not advertise a drm-free version. It's probably something to do with mastertronic being the publisher.

Edited by Mocgames998, 18 September 2015 - 04:57 PM.

???

It looks like I can finally put something here, before the GMC goes down:

Spoiler

#109 seaking177

seaking177

GMC Member

• 9 posts

from my understanding, yep :D! all source code you can make the games however you want, edits and all. from my understanding, atleast :P

#110 Argh!

Argh!

GMC Member

• 5 posts

If you enter the new license, or link it as it were, the old one is removed. But, as you still own both you CAN flip between them for exports.

I plan on doing this to use my new Ubuntu Export, as I've already linked my Android to my old license.

Ahh okay, thanks for the quick answer!  It's too bad YoYo doesn't have a way to consolidate them, but it's a relief to know I shouldn't lose anything.

#111 bobben

bobben

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

The humble bundle does not advertise a drm-free version. It's probably something to do with mastertronic being the publisher.

Hah. I feel kinda stupid now. I didn't notice the "Get Steam Keys" link up above. nvm

#112 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

Ahh okay, thanks for the quick answer!  It's too bad YoYo doesn't have a way to consolidate them, but it's a relief to know I shouldn't lose anything.

IDK, I don't work for them, though I'd love too. You may be able to contact the helpdesk after this server mess to see if they can consolidate the licenses for you. I'm sure they COULD, I just don't know if they WOULD.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#113 jackhigh24

jackhigh24

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1346 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:27 PM

Just bought this but it seems I'm going to have to contact humble bundle and ask for a refund.

I have no problems with the server being busy and not being able to create an account for hours, thats fine and no big deal.

However... my issue is that the account wants far FAR too much personal information and info that I am unwilling to give to any site whatsoever.  (and no, I don't use twitter, fb or other social media nonsense)

Why on eath do you insist I give you my phone number I simply do not know and I will not put it into any site, I value my privacy.  I tried filling the phone number line with 0's but it didn't accept it.  also you want my birthday.. WHY?  and my Address.   This is just unacceptable and as much as I want to try this great looking software, I'm not willing to hand over so much personal data just to use it.

I know these days most people online are very lax about their privacy but I am not.  I hope perhaps this will atract your attention and you modify the site so that future buyers won't be put off by this.

i do sympathize with you and with mike as we both don't like this new law, make life harder for companies selling software to members of the public, but also saying that this law is not required if you sell software to a company yet yoyo don't have a provision for that and there for are doing something that might be against the law asking for details that the law does not require them to collect such as selling to companies, so knowing this yoyo should eventually stop asking for this info when selling to companies and then if anyone want to buy it and not give all there personal info then just set up a company and buy it that way, oh and by the way my mate at customs said this new law is to track down those with games on google and apple store as they are checking who is avoiding taxes and stuff due to all those that make money from ads or selling games and not paying there correct taxes, so its a good thing for all who are legit as this will get rid of a lot of them, although my mate at customs might not have all the info but this is deferentially one of the reasons why this law came in.

so id say buy the bundle now while it still the best offer you will ever get, then hold on to it until yoyo realize that they don't have to take this info for companies as it only applies to selling to the public, you would be crazy not to take this deal, every time yoyo has a good deal iv bought a few licences and gave them to other people so they to can get into game making, and in a day or two when things die down a little il be buying some more with this new deal just to give out to anyone i feel will benefit from them.

#114 hippyman

hippyman

Dirty Stinky Hippy

• GMC Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Also, at hippyman, you are activating this wrong. Go to help.yoyogames.com and read the big new flashy article for details on how to activate these humble codes.

I'm not putting in the humble code. I've got the actual license code for the android module but I need to activate it inside GM so I can actually use the module now. 

I also have to figure out how to add the android dlc to my steam version. 

badge.png?dl=0

HM Audio Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/hm-audio

#115 Cpaz

Cpaz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:19 PM

As soon as I get home tomorrow. I NEED THIS :D

Check out my projects:
In "Progress":
ARANA (Top-down, hack 'n slash, rpg-thing)
Fast Action Heroine (Side scrolling, action, platformer)

#116 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

acb.jpg

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#117 Alice

Alice

Toolmaker of Bucuresti

• GMC Member
  • 1392 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

Are those two dollar bills? Because it would kinda fit the number and the price. :whistling:

LShy6C6.png

#118 Menelaus

Menelaus

GMC Member

• 17 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

Still can't create an account..  c'mon guys, you're not giving me a good first impression here. 

#119 Gribble0

Gribble0

YoYo Games Staff

• Administrators
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot merge Professional licenses, sorry.

i do sympathize with you and with mike as we both don't like this new law, make life harder for companies selling software to members of the public, but also saying that this law is not required if you sell software to a company yet yoyo don't have a provision for that and there for are doing something that might be against the law asking for details that the law does not require them to collect such as selling to companies, so knowing this yoyo should eventually stop asking for this info when selling to companies and then if anyone want to buy it and not give all there personal info then just set up a company and buy it that way, oh and by the way my mate at customs said this new law is to track down those with games on google and apple store as they are checking who is avoiding taxes and stuff due to all those that make money from ads or selling games and not paying there correct taxes, so its a good thing for all who are legit as this will get rid of a lot of them, although my mate at customs might not have all the info but this is deferentially one of the reasons why this law came in.

so id say buy the bundle now while it still the best offer you will ever get, then hold on to it until yoyo realize that they don't have to take this info for companies as it only applies to selling to the public, you would be crazy not to take this deal, every time yoyo has a good deal iv bought a few licences and gave them to other people so they to can get into game making, and in a day or two when things die down a little il be buying some more with this new deal just to give out to anyone i feel will benefit from them.

This is just not true at all I'm afraid... We are sorry that we have to do it but we can't help it.

You can read about the law here:  http://help.yoyogame...AT-requirements

Twitter - @Gribble0

#120 Menelaus

Menelaus

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:38 PM

Well "WHEN" I can eventually create an account, I'm going to put my real name and email address but fake phone number, bday and address, simple as that.

#121 jackhigh24

jackhigh24

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1346 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot merge Professional licenses, sorry.

This is just not true at all I'm afraid... We are sorry that we have to do it but we can't help it.

You can read about the law here:  http://help.yoyogame...AT-requirements

actually it is true, if you had looked at the link you provided you would see it has a link to gov here it is https://www.gov.uk/g...ivate-consumers

it clearly states vat-businesses-supplying-digital-services-to-private-consumers, a company is not a private consumer so they don't need to collect the info from companies. 

EDIT

and on top of that if yoyo didn't want the hassle of this new law to effect them at all so they don't have to take anybody's details nether mind companies they could stop doing digital goods and sell them as tangible goods like on disk and still take payment electronically, this will exempt them from the new law.

Edited by jackhigh24, 18 September 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#122 NazGhuL

NazGhuL

From NazTaiL

• GMC Member
  • 2368 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

They used a ds_queue to fix the traffic problem... Lol

tag_mtmapo.jpgtag_marketplace.jpgtag_fake_light.jpg

#123 Menelaus

Menelaus

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:33 PM

Still cannot validate my account

"Invalid at the top level of the document

Line 1

HTTP/1.1.404 Not Found"

and then "No Active Document"

If your software is as unreliable and slow as your site, then I don't know why I'm bothering..  :(

Edit: also now getting a 2nd error "DTD is prohibited, Line 1 <!DOCTYPE html>"

Edited by Menelaus, 18 September 2015 - 09:46 PM.

#124 BenRK

BenRK

Now in high-definition!

• GMC Member
  • 855 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

I MISSED IT COZ I SLEEP DURING THAT TIME *dies*

You haven't missed anything! It's going on for a few more days!

#125 Menelaus

Menelaus

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:50 PM

It seems the "You are in the queue" page is just BS.  I've had that page open now for well over an hour..

#126 Drucrazy3

Drucrazy3

Blue Arrow Arcade

• GMC Member
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:52 PM

It seems the "You are in the queue" page is just BS.  I've had that page open now for well over an hour..

I've had it open for over 3 hours now, or ever since I was able to access the marketplace and player page.

#127 blurymind

blurymind

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:55 PM

the queue sorted it for me. I was able to finally make an account, log into it and validate the vouchers. I am however not getting a serial number yet

#128 Menelaus

Menelaus

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:20 PM

Whoop!!

I managed to log into my account.. but it says "You have not made any purchases"   Which is odd considering they sent me an email hours ago saying my code was accepted and processed.    Then I go to look at the account again and yay.. back in the 3hr queue.

I'm sorry but this is bloody ridiculous no matter how you spin it.  over 2 days after I paid for this I still cannot use it.

and right now, I'm so fed up with all the faffing about, I may never use it anyway..  C'mon yoyo, pull your finger out.

#129 OxyTJ

OxyTJ

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:32 PM

I'm super stoked about this humble bundle deal. I just picked it up. Haha always wanted the source code for Another Perspective! Muchisimas gracias, Shaun!

#130 Paolo Mazzon

Paolo Mazzon

Has Too Much Time

• GMC Member
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

I bought this second day, but can't redeem android thing yet, load on the servers are unreal. Having the game source codes are cool too.

But that's kind of a smack in the face for the people who paid $300 on it...

#131 Mocgames998

Mocgames998

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:46 PM

I've already redeemed the pro and android export codes, but in the program itself, Gamemaker Studio fails again and again to "acquire licence"; it only goes half way.

Edited by Mocgames998, 18 September 2015 - 11:46 PM.

???

It looks like I can finally put something here, before the GMC goes down:

Spoiler

#132 bobben

bobben

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:33 AM

So, how is this queue set up? Previously, on the off chance I was able to get to the Login screen, it would die on me on attempting to contact the server for login. Am I waiting in a queue for hours to get to the Login page, where I will again wait in another queue for hours to actually login, only to wait in another queue to get to the page to redeem a code, etc? Or are we in once we get in?

#133 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:47 AM

I'm just going to wait until this all blows over and Yoyo fixes their system. I'm rest assured that the software is great. Beside, I have other things I can do for now while I wait. Like play all these new games I just got from this bundle.

One thing we might be able to look forward to is better connectivity in the future, after this is taken care of.

To the team at Yoyo: here's a new incident for your scrapbook. You can place it right next to the milkshake. :P

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#134 xxApvxx

xxApvxx

GMC Member

• 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:55 AM

So I have been playing the queing game for a while now. Any news anywhere on when they will have this sorted? Or can we somehow get a estimate on this que length? I have been waiting to be redirected for over an hour. Am I wasting my time here or what?

#135 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

I've used GameMaker for like 6 years. I think I can handle not using it for a few days.
At least my work on my game is hindered by someone else for a change!

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#136 Debels

Debels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3029 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:12 AM

I think I'm going to buy, only because it's the humble bundle, even when I have master collection :P

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

(Chinese axiom)

#137 ElectroBOX

ElectroBOX

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:15 AM

- I made the humble bundle purchase 20 hrs ago.  From that time till the present, I've had the same connectivity issues.  A few others have reported even longer outage times.

- There have been no tweets or forum posts by any YoYo staff in the past 10 or 11 hours regarding this issue.

- No, I won't be making the next great indie game within the next couple hours but I would like to have full functionality of the software I paid for.

We are due for an update on the issues affecting us and what general steps are being implemented to resolve it.  Personally, I'd rather have a rep repeat "Please be patient, we're working on it." than be silent for so long.  Quite frankly, there are a few non-employees, like LukanSpellweaver, that are doing a splendid job of reassuring newcomers.  Problem is, he shouldn't have to.  So again, may we please have an update.

Respectfully,

New Customer

#138 xxApvxx

xxApvxx

GMC Member

• 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:23 AM

- I made the humble bundle purchase 20 hrs ago.  From that time till the present, I've had the same connectivity issues.  A few others have reported even longer outage times.

- There have been no tweets or forum posts by any YoYo staff in the past 10 or 11 hours regarding this issue.

- No, I won't be making the next great indie game within the next couple hours but I would like to have full functionality of the software I paid for.

We are due for an update on the issues affecting us and what general steps are being implemented to resolve it.  Personally, I'd rather have a rep repeat "Please be patient, we're working on it." than be silent for so long.  Quite frankly, there are a few non-employees, like LukanSpellweaver, that are doing a splendid job of reassuring newcomers.  Problem is, he shouldn't have to.  So again, may we please have an update.

Respectfully,

New Customer

Very well said and plus one from me I feel the exact same. There sure was nothing stating these issues before they took the money, and now there is no fresh news to be had at all. Hopefully they stand behind their stuff. I really wanted to get this done so I could take it on the plane with me but have to leave now inside the our and don't see them coming through at this point. Please YoYo a little info really would go a long way in my opinion.

#139 ElectroBOX

ElectroBOX

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:40 AM

Very well said and plus one from me I feel the exact same. There sure was nothing stating these issues before they took the money, and now there is no fresh news to be had at all. Hopefully they stand behind their stuff. I really wanted to get this done so I could take it on the plane with me but have to leave now inside the our and don't see them coming through at this point. Please YoYo a little info really would go a long way in my opinion.

Thank you.  

It is not my intention to disparage YoYo or its staff.  Though I just purchased the software I have been following the forums for some time and dabbled with the software a few years back. From what I can tell,  the company seems dedicated to its user base.  I do, however, feel that we cannot lighten the pressure in situations like this lest they drag their feet on providing a timely resolution.  I figured I'd wake up in the morning and everything would be fine.  Its not.  Then I figured things would be "resolved shortly"  by 5PM EST.  Its not.  Now we're late in the evening still barrelling downhill with issues towards the weekend. 

Sure, this will blow over as quickly as its escalated.  But we're in the thick of it right now and I feel compelled to give them a firm nudge to git-r-done  :wink:

Edited by ElectroBOX, 19 September 2015 - 01:43 AM.

#140 DHE alpha six

DHE alpha six

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

i'd like to echo ElectroBox and ask for some kind of tangible update that things are at least still being worked on. some more details onto exactly what's happening would also be nice so some of us have an idea of what we should be expecting. i tried updating my copy of GM yesterday and i've now been completely unable to open the program because it won't stop trying to download all of the modules i have connected to my account. i totally understand servers getting knocked offline from unexpectedly high traffic, but i (and i'm sure a few others) are now rendered completely incapable of working on their projects. i don't mind taking breaks every now and again, but unfortunately some of us are on deadlines.

again, totally understand the issues, but more communication with your customers would be really appreciated.

8KQpHCN.png

~ now available direct (itch.io) or on Steam (Early Access) ~

full release coming October / November 2015

[alpha six productions] | [TRONMAXIMUM.net]

#141 NazGhuL

NazGhuL

From NazTaiL

• GMC Member
  • 2368 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:53 AM

YoYo Games Ltd.

Richard Sep 18 Announcements

Our website is experiencing a massive amount of traffic due to the Humble Bundle sale.
This is causing issues with the YoYo Accounts and GameMaker Studio updater.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
When everything is running correctly we'll update this article as well as make a post letting you all know it's working.

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope to have this issue solved as quickly as possible.

#142 DHE alpha six

DHE alpha six

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:55 AM

that post was from about 16 hours ago. i don't think it's too much to ask for another update. maybe one that isn't so vague?

8KQpHCN.png

~ now available direct (itch.io) or on Steam (Early Access) ~

full release coming October / November 2015

[alpha six productions] | [TRONMAXIMUM.net]

#143 bobben

bobben

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:59 AM

Thank you.  

It is not my intention to disparage YoYo or its staff.  Though I just purchased the software I have been following the forums for some time and dabbled with the software a few years back. From what I can tell,  the company seems dedicated to its user base.  I do, however, feel that we cannot lighten the pressure in situations like this lest they drag their feet on providing a timely resolution.  I figured I'd wake up in the morning and everything would be fine.  Its not.  Then I figured things would be "resolved shortly"  by 5PM EST.  Its not.  Now we're late in the evening still barrelling downhill with issues towards the weekend. 

Sure, this will blow over as quickly as its escalated.  But we're in the thick of it right now and I feel compelled to give them a firm nudge to git-r-done  :wink:

I think we should keep in mind that this is a UK-based company. It is around 10pm EST so that means it is about 2am in the UK.

#144 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:04 AM

Well, when they wake up, they'll sort it out and we'll be pleasantly surprised in the morning.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#145 NazGhuL

NazGhuL

From NazTaiL

• GMC Member
  • 2368 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:05 AM

When everything is running correctly we'll update this article as well as make a post letting you all know it's working.

So I guess their admin(s), supported by other co-workers, works as hard/long as it humanly possible (12-15...maybe 18 hours a day), take a quick rest then eat and work again.

Their bosses tell them to work harder and faster and it's probably what they are doing. They won't hire more staff for that task. (maybe someone to make more coffee).

They are in UK. It's night now. They have to sleep.

Think about the 12$ vs 450$.

Spoiler

Edited by NazGhuL, 19 September 2015 - 02:23 AM.

#146 Komodo1138

Komodo1138

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:06 AM

This humble bundle drama reminds me of a big MMO release :) 

#147 NazGhuL

NazGhuL

From NazTaiL

• GMC Member
  • 2368 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

SimCity (2013) too.

#148 ElectroBOX

ElectroBOX

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:20 AM

Well, when they wake up, they'll sort it out and we'll be pleasantly surprised in the morning.

I told myself that last night

So I guess their admin(s), supported by other co-workers, works as hard/long as it humanly possible (12-15...maybe 18 hours a day), take a quick rest then eat and work again.

Their bosses tell them to work harder and faster and it's probably what they are doing. They won't hire more staff for that task. (maybe someone to make more coffee).

They are in UK. It's night now. They have to sleep.

Think about the 12$ vs 450$.

With all due respect, that graphic wasn't necessary.

And unfortunately, YYG, hasn't been livestreaming their work activities for the last couple of days so I have no idea how hard they're working or who is delegated to what.  I'm trying to express my dissatisfaction in the most respectful way possible.  MOST of those who share the same sentiments have done so politely.  We don't need to be chided for that.

#149 TheViktan

TheViktan

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:48 AM

This is pretty awesome, I've been using GM for a long time now and didn't upgrade after 8.1 pretty much due to loving the layout(mostly due to being more familiar with it) but I couldn't pass up this bundle. Nice job YoYo, waiting patiently until I can get my keys, thanks for the deal.

#150 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:08 AM

Maybe next time, make sure the servers are up to snuff BEFORE the flood. It's an electronic Katrina at the YoyoGames server room right now. :P

Please hold, but while you wait....

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png