Photo

For one week only, upgrade GameMaker: Studio Professional to Master Collection!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rmanthorp

rmanthorp

GMC Member

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 54 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

Until 21st July we have made it possible to upgrade your version of Professional to Master Collection for the difference in price to what you have already paid*.

Simply enter your GameMaker: Studio Professional licence key into the Upgrade box in the Checkout and follow the on screen instructions to upgrade.

The amount that you have already paid for GameMaker: Studio Professional and any export modules will be deducted from the cost of Master Collection.

Lost your licence key? Visit https://www.yoyogames.com/support and use our licence recovery to get it back.

Go to the Checkout

*Please note that there is a minimum upgrade cost of $199.99 and all prices are shown ex. VAT.

**Unfortunately this offer is not available for users who have purchased on Steam.

There is also currently a sale for 40% off GameMaker: Studio Professional https://www.yoyogames.com/studio

Edited by rmanthorp, 17 July 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#2 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

Obligatory "I am enraged by your generosity as I just purchased" post.

Sweet beans, this is cool guys!

I still cannot afford it, but for those who can it's a good steal.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#3 Lonewolff

Lonewolff

Permanent Resident

• GMC Member
  • 3517 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:59 PM

Still works out to be $700 for me after putting in my key, which is a bit of a bummer.

I already have the Mac and Ubuntu modules. And at this stage I only want to target desktop OS'es, so I am pretty covered.

But someone looking for the full upgrade path, this would still be hard to pass up. :)

Funny to see the Tizen exporter in the price list. Has anyone ever seen one of these devices yet? I thought they were a mythical device :P

Edited by Lonewolff, 18 July 2015 - 12:02 AM.

#4 Daleko

Daleko

GMC Member

• 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:08 PM

^^^ Actually had no idea what Tizen was when I was looking at preferences, good to know! I will have to check that out!

Also, very cool deal for anyone who wants to upgrade! or i should say wanted now.