Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

Countdown Clock:

http://gmcjam.thegmc.com/

THEME : JAPANESE

HANDICAP : Your game must attempt to teach the player some knowledge, concept, story, or wisdom from the real world.

HYPE OBJECT : UNDERWEAR

Jam results!

yHwxZUn.pngmwLAFFZ.pngXmWCEgk.png

Best ofs:
LFDygEJ.png

dLyroZL.pnglCjVSEn.pngdJDoFOO.png

McbqswA.png

kwwck8p.pngdaWqWXL.png

tUEPv0k.png

w0ElRts.png

Full results (in text):

Spoiler

Pack of badges and banners for every single participant is available here!

mst28.jpg

DEEDLE BOP!!! SQUEEDLE BOP!!! It's that time again people! :ninja: Time for... The Pantserrific GMC Jam #19! Still going strong after all these years! Woohoo! It's time to finely craft your 72 hour masterpieces & wow the people of the world to such a degree that their brains explode in a sparkling shower of luminous green Jam! This fine event will run from Saturday 18th of July through Monday 20th for a grand total of 72 hours! CAN YOUUU DIIIIIG IIIIIIIT?

For you newcomers out there, here's some handy info to get you on your way to joining in & becoming a GMC superstar... :bunny:

WHAT IS IT?

The Jam is a community event that we organise to encourage people to experiment with GM and make something that will be interesting or entertaining within a set 72 hour time period.

WHAT ISN'T IT?

The Jam is not an official YoYo Games Ltd competition, it is run by the community for the community.

WHEN IS IT?

Competition officially Starts Saturday 18th July (but hype usually starts up on Friday before midnight when the theme is announced) and the contest is 72 hours long from 00:00 UK time (GMT+1) Saturday 18th to 23:59 UK time (GMT+1) Monday 20th

THEME & HANDICAP

• Each jam has a theme, and participants are very much encouraged to use it

• This jam has a handicap too and you are also encouraged to use it

• Using the theme is NOT obligatory, nor is using the handicap, but using either will be valued when voting and using BOTH gets extra Kudos!

• To encourage use of theme, the highest-voted theme-based game gets to choose the theme for next Jam.

• The theme will not be revealed until just before the start of the Jam to prevent any advantages.

HYPE OBJECT

• The hype object is revealed when the Jam topic is opened and entrants are encouraged to create funny pics around it to hype the Jam up.

• The hype object can *optionally* be included in some way in your Jam entry.

VOTING

• All games are eligible (themed and non-themed and with or without handicap), but voters should take "use of theme" into account. Remember: non-theme games can win, but they cannot pick the next Jam's theme (see above).

• Voters rank all games, ultimately choosing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as new special categories: Best use of restrictions, Best Presentation, Best Devlog and Best use of secret word.

• It is obligatory that when voting you leave feedback about why you voted for the game(s) you chose, even if it's only a few lines to say you loved the game idea or whatever. Failure to do so may result in your votes being removed.

• In order to encourage friendly community spirit, we ask that members not vote for their own game and please refrain from asking friends/family to do so if they are not part of this community. This has happened before and if you are found out your game may be removed from the Jam.

• Any form of cheating will result in the instant removal of your game from the jam and being blacklisted for all further community events.

PARTICIPATING

• All games must be original creations specifically for the Jam, but you may use whatever resources you wish to complete the game: eg. dll, scripts, sprites and sounds etc etc etc...

• You may submit as many games as you wish, but only the highest rated game in the final vote will be eligible for winning any prizes.

• Games must be posted in the Official Games Topic before the finish deadline for the Jam, and posting a topic in the Games (or WIP) forum here at the GMC is recommended if you want feedback and opinions as the Games Topic is only for posting games. Hosting is up to the individual user. You may also include and update a development log in your official games topic post.

• The Official Games Topic must contain a link to your game and a short description.

• HTML5 Games are permitted, but must have direct link to downloadable .exe version posted in the Official Games Topic.

• People are welcome to use any outside sites, and are also welcome to promote such sites, but the posting of topics and the voting will be done on the GMC.

• Teams are encouraged and can be organised by you with whomever you wish or you can participate in a random team (see below for more details)

• The deadline for entries is now more solid. It is known well in advance by everyone who reads the topic and some people were getting away with a little too much last time. From now on, no entries from the next day will be accepted. 

PRIZES

GMC PRIZES

• Top three places - All get bragging rights (obviously), a banner, and entry into the hall of fame topic.

• 1st Place - Gets to choose the next theme, as long as their game fit the theme this time around

• 2nd Place - Gets to choose the next handicap, as long as their game used the handicap this time around

• 3rd Place - Gets to choose the hype object for the next jam

Prizes will also be offered as members of the community contribute whatever the feel appropriate. eg: Coverage on their web site, custom graphics for the game, a video of the gameplay for YouTube...anything!

COMMUNITY PRIZE LIST

These are prizes kindly and very generously offered to us by GMC members. Donate your time/experience/whatever to this community endeavour! If you wish to add a community prize (game reviews, advertising etc...) please send a PM to me and I will add it to this post.

Please do not post your community prize in this topic as we may not see it!

Try not to let all of the prizes dominate 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

You may choose who gets your prize including: competitors, reviewers, winners of specific categories, or even the best development log!

JAM #19 PRIZE LIST

dadio is offering:

1st Place: A Steam game + Vintage YoYo (old logo) mug

2nd Place: A Steam game + Vintage YoYo (old logo) actual yoyo

3rd Place: A Steam game + Vintage YoYo(old logo) pen

And all entrants will get a link to & commercial license for use of every font I have created to date (43 fonts)

cantavanda is offering:

4th Place: (because they/she/he doesn't get anything) an epic theme song, in any style that person wants, for anything that person wants! It can be 8-bit, it can be horror, orchestra (I am the best in that), or whatever they feel like, and is not impossible for me.

Ninety is offering:

5th & 6th Place: I'll make custom tracks of their choosing for 5th and 6th place.

Yal is offering:

1st Place: Custom chiptune, rendered as WAV in 2 different ways plus also the source XM file and a MIDI arrangment, with full commercial rights (and no need to attribute me).

2nd Place: 16x16-sized platform game tileset (with up to 16 tiles) of any biome of their choice.

Top 3: A4-sized hand-drawn concept art of any (1) character of their choice.

LightFiber is offering:

My prize for the person with the best Hype feed (as voted by popularity) will win a custom printed pair of boxers (or lady underwear if a female wins)!

undieprize.png

As a side note, I will give users the graphics and a gift certificate to print the underwear themselves from a print company if they do not wish to share their underwear size with me.

Hype Winner also gets to pick a game for my satirical game podcast "Clicks or MAshes"

"Prize Rules"

11clock is offering the top 10 winners copies of his recently Greenlit game: Earth Overclocked

Snail_Man is offering the top 3 winners to appear in my next jam game, and also I will write & record (likely sans vocals) a song about the most songworthy entry.

NazGhul is offering  a steam version of Spriter Pro to the first place winner.
Have a good day!http://store.steampo...com/app/332360/

LOOKING FOR A TEAM

If you are looking for a team mate or wish to be part of a random team, PM me to add your name below:

Shadow_Lancer is looking for a team!

PAldousMusic is looking to provide audio for a team!

SUPPORT BANNER

2a7ubuv.jpg

Please add a support banner to your forum signature to support Jam awareness!

Edited by dadio, 18 November 2015 - 09:52 AM.

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#2 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:22 PM

FIRST!

Are all of those "old logo" prizes just stuff you found around the office? It's stuff Dan left isn't it?

Also, FONTS! I AM IN!

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 01 July 2015 - 07:24 PM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#3 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Haha! Yeah I'm just clearing out Dan's old desk drawer! :lol:

Promo pics/banners coming shortly...

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#4 Detective Pixel

Detective Pixel

GMC Dancer

• GMC Member
  • 555 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

Yay! Wait... the 18th? We will see...

Edit: Looked at the hype object. Do I sense a DP GIF coming?

Edited by Detective Pixel, 01 July 2015 - 07:42 PM.

PIXEL_Archive.png

#5 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

@ Detective Pixel... a what now?...

anywayyy...

There we go!

Da Jam just got it's heart panties on!

Everything's set!

Let da madness begin!!!

:bunny:

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#6 Misu

Misu

Awesometasticness!

• GMC Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

Probably participate this time since I have a month free :D

#7 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

Alright. I'm in.

What happened to Dan? As far as I knew he was just too busy to host the jams for awhile. Did he leave Yoyo?
iPqfGiP.png

#8 Cantavanda

Cantavanda

Flower Prince

• GMC-Member
  • 1110 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:20 PM

Holy fleeping floop... here we go again.....
And this time, I can finally make a game about anime girls in panties, and it will be appropriate for the theme!  :lol:

Well, I am a student of classical composition, in a very high education. I can work with VST programs. Sooo, I am offering the... uh.... 4th place (because they/she/he doesn't get anything) an epic theme song, in any style that person wants, for anything that/those person(s) want(s)! It can be 8-bit, it can be horror, orchestra (I am the best in that), and sad or happy, or wathever they/she/he feel(s) like, and is not impossible for me.

Good luck to everyone! And make sure there are enough panty girls in your games!!!!

(I will be posting my music portofolio soon enough on youtube, that is already for some time one of my biggest vacation plans)

Edited by cantavanda, 01 July 2015 - 09:27 PM.

VAvtpGr.png

#9 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:22 PM

Wait, there's a YOYO on offer for second place??? Hell yes! I might even enter now, as I never got my hands on one of them... But how to ensure second place? :(

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#10 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

Wait, there's a YOYO on offer for second place??? Hell yes! I might even enter now, as I never got my hands on one of them... But how to ensure second place? :(

Copy Greenblizzard's game, but make it slightly worse.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

#11 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

There's a pile of the sods in HQ at the moment, grab one next time you're down! :P

Posted Image

#12 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:48 PM

There's a pile of the sods in HQ at the moment, grab one next time you're down! :P

Too bloody right I will! of course, it would be easier if you *ahem* saved one for me just in case? ;)

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#13 Otyugra

Otyugra

Artist & Writer

• GMC Member
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

I may have been on the tail end of the rankings all three times in the past but that won't stop me this time from finishing my game and marrying my imaginative art and newly gained programming skills to make something special.

Not_Butter.png

I'm really glad the hype object sorta replaced the secret word. 

r7sNbRa.png  (Nitemare38 = Otyugra)

Two and a half years of game development taught me the joy of making something unique and unconventional. It is not good enough to make a game fun when there are way too many other freeware games that make fun their selling point.

#14 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:15 AM

I keep on reading "Pantserrific" as "Pansexual"...

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#15 JimmyBegg

JimmyBegg

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:47 AM

What about a friend?

newgmcjam19.png

logoleapgmsig.pngparacs.png

#16 the ch8t

the ch8t

FlameFrog Games

• GMC Member
  • 701 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:35 AM

Cactus-Cooler.jpg?v=1390946083

#17 BlessHayGaming

BlessHayGaming

YouTube Content Creator

• GMC Member
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

But, but, but isn't this the exact same weekend as the gm(48) game jam!? :( 

8AjtfCh.pngeSan8ez.png bJSPueZ.png

#18 amosmyn

amosmyn

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 60 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

JAM!!

aka amosmyn

#19 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

Level Builder

• GMC Member
  • 1876 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:52 AM

It's that time, that time again.

Lyrics & Vocals by Haymanmarc

I'm in!

I will offer my usual prize of the top 3 winners appearing in my next jam game (For realsies this time!), and I'm also going compose & record (likely sans vocals) a song about the most song-worthy entry!

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle

#20 Forester

Forester

The One And Only Enragement Cat

• GMC Member
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:11 AM

OMG hype!

Let the large wasting of rep begin!

And I'm going to be giving the same prize as last time A chipune for the winner, and one for the loser.

Edited by Forester, 02 July 2015 - 06:14 AM.

gg guys - wp

Forester.jpg
soundcloud - twitter - facebook - ask.fm - advc

#21 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

I'm in this jam! :D

#22 Ninety

Ninety

I just want to see if the mods will waive the character limit.

• GMC Member
  • 846 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

Is it that time already?! How time flies...

I'm going to see if I can enter this one, since I finally got Wine working on my laptop. I'm also going to offer a prize: I'll make a custom track for each of 5th and 6th place, whatever they request.

ka0eZdt.png
twitter | soundcloud | gmcomicified | ask.fm | homestead | itch.io | TIGsource

goodnight, sweet prince

#23 Greenblizzard

Greenblizzard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

Copy Greenblizzard's game, but make it slightly worse.

Lol. I actually want the second place for myself. Never got to make that handicap :hmmm:

Theme: reversal

Handicap: Your game must contain no ...

Hmm... I simply can't think of what the next few words might be O.o

#24 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

RIP current GMC

• Global Moderators
  • 1453 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

GET DAT JAM HYPE INTO YA! :D

Alright. I'm in.

What happened to Dan? As far as I knew he was just too busy to host the jams for awhile. Did he leave Yoyo?

I was too busy to host the jam. But also I've stopped working at YoYo :P

See you all on the other side.

Back & share :)

#25 aamatniekss

aamatniekss

The Caveman

• GMC Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Alright, while someone is still reading this, you guys that were at place 11 in the last jam, Snail_Man, TheUltimate  and ParodyKnaveBob, still haven't gotten your prize from me, Ibb&Obb steam gift. There's only 1 gift, and I already wrote to some of you guys to figure out who wants it the most, but Im getting no response. So im guessing none of you want it, so im going to give it to the 1st place this jam.

Edited by aamatniekss, 02 July 2015 - 09:54 AM.

There was a Caveman - Out on Steam!     Bacon Rebellion - Greenlit on Steam!
           ThiYB99.gif                                 1ZHNWVC.gif
                                                  Twitter - @Namatnieks

#26 JackOatley

JackOatley

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:28 AM

But also I've stopped working at YoYo :P

Oh, is that why the phone keeps ringing? :P

#27 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4325 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:34 AM

What causes littletheplate to choose underwear as the Jam hype object? It would be fun to watch someone drawing a jam-filled underwear. Anyways, let the hype begin!

giphy.gif

:bunny:
(Quick, Nocturne! Get my bunny into an underwear!)

#28 Nallebeorn

Nallebeorn

Valar Morghulis

• GMC Member
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:07 AM

HYPE! :banana:  My sister's going to have a birthday part on Sunday, so I might have to sacrifice some time for cake-eating and socializing, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm considering to team up with someone this jam. It was fun last time I did it (even though our game were a disaster). On the other hand, I kinda enjoy doing all aspects of a game myself. Hmm...

Also—are we still doing these?

Detective_Pixel_strip.gif

Edited by Nallebeorn, 02 July 2015 - 11:08 AM.

oldGMCsig1.png oldGMCsig2.png oldGMCsig3.png oldGMCsig4.png oldGMCsig5.png

#29 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:26 AM

WOOP WOOP PANTY TIME!

And it's also in a free period of my summer :D or at least I think.

I will probably join this time.

just another indie game developer, this time agoraphobic.

Twitter | My Blog | Youtube | Steam | GameJolt | Itch.ioIndieDB | Ask.fm | reddit | MyAnimeList | osu! | WINGverse

GVmG.gif twitch_emoticon___wutface_by_centaurman_

image4.png?uid=6995159&m=0

#30 Detective Pixel

Detective Pixel

GMC Dancer

• GMC Member
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

I have a feeling a lot of these post will end up in No Context.

PIXEL_Archive.png

#31 Smack Games

Smack Games

Eliphingo!

• GMC Member
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:01 PM

Dangit it always happens when i'm away.  I will be judging though!

I used to have something here, but now I don't..

#32 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:29 PM

Gosh, time flies!

I'd better get started on revealing cryptic clues already, no?

ADILO X158G QRSKT JV632 B9NFP CZ4MU Y7WH

EBMNP WY134 CRF6D SG78 9UXJ5 ZVQIT HKLOA

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#33 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

I don't like when creative people get to choose the themes...

We always end up with these damn puzzles...

Why do you hate me?

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#34 Alice

Alice

Toolmaker of Bucuresti

• GMC Member
  • 1392 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:43 PM

Soooo, we've got a red row and a green row; the fact that they're differently coloured *probably* means something, but I doubt actual colours matter, considering earlier second row was eye-hurtingly blue. Also, the middle word in the green row has 4 letters, as opposed to all the others. Can't really make anything else from that... ^^"

LShy6C6.png

#35 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Hype object. What?

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?

#36 RekNepZ

RekNepZ

GMC Historian

• GMC Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:51 PM

How come we can rate the topics in this board? I've been doing jams since before it was created and have never seen its purpose.

AczgxAZ.png

^kept in my sig for historical purposes^

#37 kepons

kepons

The Pear

• GMC Member
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

This is awkward.

This forum has been archived. The content above may differ from my current opinion.

Twitter | GameJolt | Ask.fm
prize_award_4_zpsvm0hohkp.png

#38 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

My guess for the theme is...

CLOWNSSS

or

PANTIESS

Twitter | My Blog | Youtube | Steam | GameJolt | Itch.ioIndieDB | Ask.fm | reddit | MyAnimeList | osu! | WINGverse

#39 xXMiliosXx

xXMiliosXx

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

Looking forward to participating in this game jam.

#40 Otyugra

Otyugra

Artist & Writer

• GMC Member
  • 618 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

I just found out that I will be getting back from vacation about 12 hours into the start of the jam so I've lost some hope that I will be able to finish my jam game this time. I will still participate but I won't be trying to get first place anymore.  :(

r7sNbRa.png  (Nitemare38 = Otyugra)

Two and a half years of game development taught me the joy of making something unique and unconventional. It is not good enough to make a game fun when there are way too many other freeware games that make fun their selling point.

#41 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

So, I'm pretty satisfied with the last jam, given the amount of time I had.

I feel that many people missed the point of my entry, though. People have said it's a failed attempt at a joke game and that it shouldn't be that bad. That joke games should in fact be fun to play. And I agree. Joke games can be silly and they can be fun and that's generally the point.

My series of games, however, are not joke games, as can be guessed from their titles. I take them very seriously, and the attempt is to make something absolutely horrendous while still not being completely unplayable or too simple. I feel I've been doing fairly well - with each sequel, the quality has decreased. The amount of bugs, types of lags and all other horrible stuff has been increasing, and there was always at least some content.

I had, however, limited time in pretty much all the jams I've participated in, especially the last one. The last jam was especially bad, yet the game was still the worst so far.

I was, however, still far from all the things I had in mind and all the problems I'd planned. There is so much potential, there is so much that can be done.

This jam, I will likely, though not certainly, have a ton of free time. I could create an abomination so horrendous, so terrifyingly bad that it would trump all my previous entries, and maybe even some of the worst games in general. So many problems of various kinds, from horrible colour palettes to complex lag systems and loads of bugs. It would be a masterpiece.

But I also don't feel like it. You see, creating something good takes a lot of effort. Creating something bad generally takes much less effort... Until you start going too far. Then, decreasing the quality slowly increases the time and effort required for it, so the worse it gets, the harder it is.

And, generally, I wouldn't mind that. It takes effort, and I'd be usually be willing to put in that effort to make something terrible. The achievement of making something terrible can feel equally satisfying as making something good.

But I don't feel like it. I'll probably miss a big opportunity to make something bad, which is unfortunate.

But I want to do something different for a change, because doing the same thing too much stops it from being enjoyable. And I don't want making bad games to be a negative experience to me, and I want to enjoy this jam.

So, I might try to actually try to make something at least somewhat good. It's a scary thought. Me, making something decent for a change? I feel unclean just from considering it, yet I also feel the horrible temptation. I may have created some of the worst games the jam has ever seen, but I am still a penguin human. I guess I'll have to accept the fact that humans aren't perfect and that I can't always do the right thing.

So perhaps, if I feel like it, I will attempt to create something that is not absolutely abhorrent, even though just the thought of it scares me.

Edited by Lukasmah, 02 July 2015 - 07:30 PM.

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?

#42 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

I'm on my tablet now, so somebody else (Alice) is going to have to work on these first clues. I'll be home tonight if nobody else (Alice) has gotten to them.
iPqfGiP.png

#43 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

Underwear? So the only thing game developers wear at home? (or work if you work at YoYo)

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#44 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:16 PM

ADILO X158G QRSKT JV632 B9NFP CZ4MU Y7WH

EBMNP WY134 CRF6D SG78 9UXJ5 ZVQIT HKLOA

How did you get my GameMaker: Studio serial key?!  :mellow:

Posted Image

#45 GVmakesGames

GVmakesGames

rhythm huh?

• GMC Member
  • 1562 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:21 PM

Soooo, we've got a red row and a green row; the fact that they're differently coloured *probably* means something, but I doubt actual colours matter, considering earlier second row was eye-hurtingly blue. Also, the middle word in the green row has 4 letters, as opposed to all the others. Can't really make anything else from that... ^^"

Last word of the first red line has 4 characters, too.

Also where is clue #1, I can't find it...

#46 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:55 PM

Oh - the jam is upon us once again.  This time number 19.  With underwear.  "Under where?"  *giggle giggle*

So, do I team up with Jack again, or go it alone this time?  Or team with someone new?  Hmmm...  decisions, decisions.  Well, if I team up, it'll be with Jack, unless he's sick of my incessant suggestions by now in which case I'd look for a new teammate.  However, I got me a hankerin' to go solo this time.  I'd kinda like to make a political or social statement, but kinda scared of that, too.  lol

Well - two and a half weeks to decide.  Until then, anyone up for some more "HayMan Jam Series" Memes?  :D

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#47 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:04 AM

I demand a potato in underpants by sundown!

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#48 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

Also ---

Here's a double post for Yal.  Awww, Lukan.  You messed up my double post.  :P

And where's the new Hype Train?  

And I saw Nocturne make a post, but he failed to confuse us about the dates and times.  What's happening around here???

Edited by HayManMarc, 03 July 2015 - 12:07 AM.

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#49 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

By sundown:

001_pantserrific.png

(Double post for Yal)

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#50 shadowspear1

shadowspear1

The Penumbra

• GMC Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

Woah, another one already? Man, it feels like just a couple weeks ago I was making my game for the last jam...

I am definitely in, it's summer here and I've been in the programming mood the last couple weeks! Let's hope the flame doesn't die out, because I really want to make a good, complete game for once.

Well, maybe I should be more realistic.

I want to make a complete game for once. That is all :) 

f1kMpRd.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat