#1 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:58 PM

GUN PRINCESS ZERO

The cold war is underway! Unluckily, the enemy don't just sit around threatening you, they've armed four nuclear missiles in secret, planning to wipe out the big city in one fell swoop! Marching into the enemy territory to stop this would lead to a full-scale world war, so instead a single soldier is dispatched to sneak behind enemy lines and fight her way to each missile and disarm it.

You.

Bring on a wide variety of guns and bombs to crush all opposition! Intense platform action in a world with hundreds of rooms to explore! Completely freeform metroidvania action where discovery is the only way forward and you get to decide in what order to take on challenges completely on your own!

Download:

https://app.box.com/...92uvbe7gentasjd

Screenshots:

hQ2aa3e.png

DEVLOG

Spoiler

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#2 Zerb Games

Zerb Games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:58 AM

Wow, three days and all that?  Impressive I really like the style you went with. :wink:

Sincerely,

NUwFUxa.png

~Zerb Games

-Stay Royal

#3 Commando Annie

Commando Annie

GMC Member

• 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:15 AM

So where's the aht af palayer?

#4 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

So where's the aht af palayer?

Google translate can't make sense of that, so I'll assume you wrote "art of player" when drunk.

To be honest, I didn't make any concept art, I made that sprite without a clear design idea. It's kinda based of Fyrsa Artillery from Artillery F, but then again, the entire game kinda is a demake of it (with guns instead of swords).

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!