Jump to content


Photo

Wizard Battle Rebirth: THE END OF THE WORLD


  • Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#1 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

WB_Wizard1.gifWizardBattle3v2.pngWB_Wizard2.gif

The epic sequel of the epic sequel of the epic sequel of the epic original game from yonder YYGF (Which was a remake)

 



The Rules

You play as a wizard who can do literally anything. Anything. Give yourself the ability to fly. Take away an enemy's ability to fly while they're 200 feet up. Turn an enemy wizard's hat into a bomb. Make the entire planet into a bomb. Create a three-headed doughnut pet who breathes blood and eats only custard pies. As long as you can say it, you can do it. You can perform multiple actions on your turn. There's no hard limit, just "Don't do a crapload of stuff". 
 

But...

Just because you can do anything, it might not mean you should. Every turn, a die is rolled. This roll determines the success of your actions for that turn:
  • Your action backfires so horrendously that the exact opposite of it happens.*
  • Your action fails. Bad things ensue
  • Your action sort of works. Maybe not in the way you intended...
  • Your action succeeds!
  • Your action works much better then intended!
  • Your actions is performed so masterfully that something really awesome happens!
*Regardless of the original action, the result will always be bad for you.

Your action has the same chance of working if you tried conjuring a flower as it does if you tried blowing up the planet. However, if it does backfire, the epicness of the original action is proportional to the epicness of the backfire. If you rolled a 1 trying to conjure a flower, it might conjure an evil flower beast instead. If you rolled a 1 trying to blow up the planet, you would probably end up creating a whole new planet, right above your head. You are allowed to edit your post after other people have posted so you can react to their actions, but do not control other people's wizards in your post. Also, please refrain from preforming cheap actions like unbreakable items or insta-kill spells. They aren't fun for anybody.
Please use this topic for only your game posts, and keep all discussion and other stuff in the discussion topic.

Updates are on Sunday. Any posts or edits after Saturday at 8:00 PM American Eastern Standard Time (GMT-6) might be disregarded.



The Goal

Why to kill the other wizards of course! You get 100 hitpoints to start, and then you're on your own. You can always cast healing spells, although they can backfire. If you do get killed, you can always respawn. Upon respawning or first joining the game, you automatically roll a 4. The overall score is kept with a Kills to Deaths ratio.
 

Joining

is quite simple. Just post an action, and you're in! If you want to, you can also post your wizard's name, description, backstory, or even a picture if you feel like drawing one. Please note that if there are too many people playing already, you will have to be put on the replacements list. If you want to contribute, but not join fully, you can give people Magical Items just by posting!
You can quite or join (provided there aren't too many players) at any time. If you fail to post for two successive updates, whoever's on the replacement list will take your place.

So what are you waiting for! Go forth and KILL!

If you want a starting scenario for your wizard:
Spoiler

 
Players:
Spoiler

Bios (WIP)
Spoiler


THE PRE-LOSS UPDATE LOG: PT 1
Spoiler

Edited by Snail_Man, 13 September 2015 - 04:49 PM.

  • 1

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#2 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

THE PRE-LOSS UPDATE LOG: PT 2
Spoiler

Edited by Snail_Man, 10 May 2015 - 03:55 PM.

  • 1

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#3 Yal

Yal

    Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

  • Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

Moved this down on author's request in order to conserve the chronological order. Except I couldn't move it since they're sorted by posting time, so I quoted it instead.

Egh, redoing post. Less flavour now.

Pawn teleports onto the shoulders of Sean, rips off the back of his shirt, and sticks the bomb/shirt onto Sean, without touching the bomb. He then jumps to the ground, flipping the surface of the ground to crush Sean's clones. He lands gracefully, then clips of the rope from his leg if it came with him. He attempts to remove all reality/space altering spells and barriers.


  • 4

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

 

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

 

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!


#4 roytheshort

roytheshort

    The Village Idiot

  • GMC Member
  • 539 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

The Inspector decides now is the time to redesign the rules of the Universe.
For now, the only rule is killing, and killing is against the law.
 
He sips his tea and comes up with a plan.
Ultimate power is a much more desirable goal than murder, but it is to be made almost impossible to achieve.
 
 
 
The Inspector creates 4 Orbs of Incredible Power.
Possessing all 4 allows a Wizard to Roll 6s all the time and hence become the most powerful entity in the Universe.
 
THE FOUR LAWS OF THE FOUR ORBS
Law Alpha: The Orbs cannot be destroyed.
Law Beta: The Orbs cannot be duplicated.
Law Gamma: The Orbs cannot be teleported to or from, unless already possessed by a Wizard.
Law Omega: If the Four Laws are destroyed, the Orbs shall be destroyed too, and the Wizard that removed the laws shall receive 1s for the next two turns. 

 
The first Orb is hidden beyond time.
The second Orb is hidden with the creator of everything.
The third Orb is hidden beyond life.
The fourth and final Orb, shall only be found by a Wizard that does not wish to look for it.


Edited by roytheshort, 30 January 2015 - 08:42 PM.

  • 1

#5 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

Darse, a little slow in realizing he'd accidentally knocked this wizard over, is equally slow in apologizing.

 

"Oh, I guess that must have been me, I should remember not to be so... " Darse pauses, he can't think of the word to express it, at least outside of his native tongue, "careless with my axe." Darse pushes his axe slightly into the soil so it stays put, takes a step forward and holds his hand out towards The Ultimate, knowing he'll likely need both hands if he is to help her up, due to his stature.

 

((Assuming Ult accepts his offer to help her up, he says this after helping her up.))

 

"Seems I need to say sorry twice, fer knocking ye over, and not even introducing meself."

 

Darse takes a step backwards and picks up his axe again, although it looks fairly big for him, he moves it with ease, and swings it onto his shoulder.

 

"Name's Darse, Jet took me under his wing after returning after completing that artifact he found."

 

Darse's first attempt to pronounce the shortened name, Ult, results in disaster as he gets it confused with a word from his native tongue halfway.

 

"Wonder why Jet never told me you preferred being called Ult," Darse ponders, half to himself.

 

Darse turns back towards the now tea-stained door. The ripples of his axe's impact are still visible in the soil.

 

"I've never made the earth move with me axe before, guess I swung a fair bit harder than I intended, no wonder I knocked ye over."

 

Intuition tells Darse that somethings changed behind the door.

 

"I'm somewhat worried about whoever lives in that cave, there was smoke coming from it earlier, and I'm sure I heard some clanging in there before I came te ye, that said can't be sure they'll be friendly on the other side."


Edited by rougebare, 31 January 2015 - 08:08 PM.

  • 0

#6 stormforce02

stormforce02

    GMC Member

  • New Member
  • 9 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

Mr. Benfeild looked around him. This wasn't his office. This wasn't even close to being his office. He was in a catacomb, with a bright light ahead. "No.", he said, "I will not put up with this." He closed his eyes, and willed himself to be back in Benfeild Towers, his massive 50-story skyscraper, complete with advanced security systems, armed militia-like guards, and a building material of super-reinforced steel. They didn't know what was coming.


  • 0

#7 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

    Koopa King

  • GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:24 AM

Sean grins at the sight of the newly crashed train. There's just something about watching things explode and burn that he enjoys immensely.

Sean glances downward onto the ground. He can't see Snail_Man, but he can feel him in the area. With this knowledge, he decides to draw from his power. Sean uses his magical energies to absorb some of Snail_Man's moderating powers, giving himself the ability to either add or subtract one from the roll of a single wizard (other than himself) every turn. If this works, the stolen ability would become an automatic part of Sean's person and would not be dependent on his own rolls for success.

Hm... I should probably do something about being stuck on the side of this castle. Oh, and the sticky bomb... that too. Sean realizes he can solve both of these problems at once. Sean takes his apple box out of his pocket and holds it tightly. At the same time, he magically switches places with one of his exploding clones, taking the apple box with him down to the ground but leaving the sticky bomb with the exploding clone who is now stuck to the castle.

If and only if Sean successfully switches places with the clone, he amplifies that particular clone's exploding powers times five and waits patiently for the sticky bomb to explode.
  • 0
iPqfGiP.png

#8 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

    Life is Awesome

  • GMC Member
  • 1147 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

"It is The Ultimate, is it not?"

 

"Err... yes, though there's no space between both parts of my name..." Ult pulls herself up into a sitting position and gives the dwarf a once-over. She's never seen him before, but he looks friendly.

 

"Oh, I guess that must have been me, I should remember not to be so... careless with my axe." He offers his hand and helps Ult stand up. "Name's Darse, Jet took me under his wing after returning after completing that artifact he found."

 

"Hey Darse, you can call me Ult. And it's fine. It is a wizard battle after all." A loud boom echoes nearby, punctuating her point.

 

She decides to have some fun and creates a new Law of Nature. CATastrophe: Every time there is an explosion, an angry kitten will appear in the explosion's wake and attack the nearest wizard. The kitten is proportionately sized to the explosion.

 

Ult then shrinks some of the nearby boulders to the size of a pebble and turns them into Magic Expanding Boulders, which will transform back to fulll size if thrown. She puts half in her inventory and gives half to Darse. Maybe these will come in handy later.


Edited by TheUltimate, 31 January 2015 - 06:27 PM.

  • 0

image.png

- Awesome games from around here: Unlimited - Legena: New Dawn - PlanIt - Tinha War - CountAir Strike -


#9 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

    Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

  • GMC Member
  • 3704 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

Lukan, unsure of what is happening, clambers to his feet yet again.
Grabbing his staff, he attempts to shield himself and Pawn from whatever mayhem is happening now while whispering, "Oh, what fresh hell is this?" To himself.

He also disenchants the rope that is coiled around Pawn's legs, apologising.
  • 0

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

 GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE


#10 Exkakx

Exkakx

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 705 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:22 PM

Exkakx is really worried for a moment, and his body tenses out of fear. But suddenly, he realizes that he's in his own dimension that he created! He'd recognize it any day.

 

But who put the fire and tea here? It must have been those clones. Exkakx gets out of the smokey area as best he can and stands in a safe place. He tries to survey the clones.


  • 0

ExkakxWord1.gifExkakxWord2.gifExkakxWord3.gifExkakxWord4.gif   


#11 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

It is update time! Woo!

Spoiler


Edited by Snail_Man, 03 February 2015 - 12:32 AM.

  • 3

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#12 roytheshort

roytheshort

    The Village Idiot

  • GMC Member
  • 539 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

Aha! A Crime!

You notice a Mr Benfeild has appeared via your law of emotional surveillance to be doing something... evil.

 

You order two of your three officers to recreate the surveillance system so they don't need cameras to watch the wizards and the screen works regardless. The other officer (Red) will join you in your car.

 

You notice in one of your screens that Exkakx needs some help. As he has just been severely injured.

 

You get into your Police Car with some cups of tea and drive to the Towers. You immediately give every single non-wizard within the tower a Sense Of Morality. If Mr Benfeild does anything evil, they will either outright refuse or attack him instead. 

 

You decide now is as good a time as any to start driving around and greeting the other wizards. You activate Portal Gear on your car and proceed drive anywhere you want.

 

You drive to Exkakx and create a Hospital in the boot of your car. It's bigger on the inside, there's actually an entire hospital in there now. You place Exkakx into the Hospital. The camera follows him. 

 

Next you drive to XD-Zard and shoot him with a Trusty Police Revolver to put him out of his misery. You shoot him from the window to make sure you don't see the stripping Exkakxs, then you portal away. You make sure to leave a nice China Tea Set With Hot Tea for him in the respawn room since he has clearly suffered enough punishment by now.

 

On your way back to the station you spot an odd wizard... and one you recognize, TheUltimate.

You shout "Oy you I 'emember you smashin' the courtroom that was a right amusement that was!"

 

As you never thanked him, you create a Shiny Police Baton Ornament and hand it to him. It's completely useless, but it's the least you can do. You also leave some Tea and a Thank You Note.

 

You notice you have been given some sort of gift in return from the odd wizard. It's roughly bullet shaped and after examination it looks like it would grow if hit with significant force. You create a Jolt-Proof Chamber on the gun and place the Pebble in safely. You give thanks to the odd wizard for the strange object.

 

You remember a wizard called Sean Stewart destroying his camera. So you drive through a portal, drive into Sean Stewart, and portal out.

 

Then you drive back to the station.

 

You and Officer Red chit-chat about your little drive around before sitting in the station, drinking tea, and watching the now repaired monitors.

 

 

 

A few laws are created as extras.

 

Law Of The Artist: If you draw the previous update, you get a +1 on your roll.

Law Of The Target: A random wizard will be named at the start of the update, anyone targeting that wizard for any action. Friendly or not, will receive a +1 on their roll.


Edited by roytheshort, 02 February 2015 - 10:38 PM.

  • 0

#13 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

"Is that that cowboy I saw back up in the castle? How'd he get there. At least " Darse speaks in his native tongue without thinking due to the surprise of seeing him there. He then realises Ult probably doesn't speak Dwarven. 

 

"Sorry, afraid this isn't my native tongue. Often I end up using me native langauge when I get surprised. Ye happen to see that blobish looking thing, wearing what looked like a cowboy getup?"

 

"I think I briefly saw him just after I arrived here, but how he'd end up in that state is beyond me."

 

Darse walks towards the door again, but before he gets far, a car (calling it a car for the sake of simplicity, but Darse would have no idea what it is) stops in front of him, he hears a gunshot, and it drives off again, but before he can take another step, it's back, facing the other way.

"Oy you I 'emember you smashin' the courtroom that was a right amusement that was!"

 

Darse isn't sure if this stranger is thanking Ult, or teasing her, in any case, he gets out of his car walks up to her, and hands her a few objects, and leaves another cup of that strange brown liquid behind. Darse takes the opportunity to stash one of his Pebble Genades inside. The door was left wide open and the red man inside seems more interested in everything but what's going in. 

 

If he's going to give a gift to Ult, I'll give him one too.

 

Darse hopes the stranger realizes the grenade is in the strange vehicle, any sudden stop would be likely to trigger it. Although, he did nearly go right over him, twice.

 

The stranger then drives off, presumably back to wherever he come from.

((I'm judging by the bouldery landscape it would be hard to drive a car up to where Ult is, this is a WIP section, important part is Darse gifting a Pebble Grenade to the stranger, possibly without being noticed, also XD-Zard is currently in Exhax's cave, quite close to Darse and Ult.))

 

After waiting a while to be sure no more strange things would get in the way, Darse approaches the door, and the scrambling blob within. It looks like it's been shot, whatever it is, but Darse can't bring himself to touch this.

 

Darse isn't much of a healer, but the state this thing is in is pitiable. He wouldn't even leave his enemies like this.

 

Darse whacks his axe against the cave wall, to see if he can get any reaction from the blob, it'd certainly be more noticable than him yelling.

 

Darse then attempts to revert the blob to it's original form.

 

((Assuming he or XD-Zard succeeds, or this simply wouldn't make sense))

 

"So it is you, I saw you breifly back up in the castle. But how did you get here?"

 

Desipite his questioning words, Darse grips his axe tightly. He isn't sure he can trust this wizard. He doesn't seem to match any of the descriptions Jet gave him after all.

"Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you", the wizard replies.

But from his reaction to Ult and the knife, Darse puts two and two together,

 

"Well I'll be..."

"If it isn't the very, " Darse starts, but is interrupted by a bored sounding voice, before he can finish the sentence.


Edited by rougebare, 08 February 2015 - 01:07 PM.

  • 0

#14 speedchuck

speedchuck

    Because why not?

  • GMC Member
  • 545 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

Pawn turns himself into dusty vapor for a moment, letting the bomb fall to the ground. He floated a short distance away and solidified himself again.

 

An idea occurs to him. He casts a spell to carry Lukan clear of the castle on a cloud, and then casts 'GRAVITARIUM' on the castle. Gravitarium compunds the effects of gravity on the castle every second, and voids any ability to float it might have. This lasts two turns.

 

Pawn then walks up to TheUltimate and Darse, and speaks in a bored tone. "Which of you would like to battle me?"


  • 1

 SghHBkv.pngimage.png


#15 stormforce02

stormforce02

    GMC Member

  • New Member
  • 9 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:56 PM

Mr. Benfeild glared over the top of his desk as his secretary stood in the room.

 

"The Inspector was here today, sir", she said, "He... well, how to do explain it? We all feel the need to be moral now."

 

Mr. Benfeild twirled his chair around, and looked out his window. What was the Inspector doing, meddling at HIS Towers? He snapped his fingers to counter the effects of the morality spell, and just for form, added another snap for a loyalty spell, making all non-wizards under his commands completely loyal to him. He wondered why he'd never done this before. He turned his chair back again to face his secretary.

 

"So. He didn't even bring me tea. Mrs. Flowers, bring me coffee instead." As his secretary left, Mr. Benfeild muttered to himself, "This is a shame, I was hoping to have a nice chat with him about these... orbs he's created." Right as Mrs. Flowers was almost out the room, he called to her, "And bring me all research we have on the Orbs of Power as well!"

 

As an afterthought, you decide the ultimate... corporation strategy for the Inspector. All tea that he creates, comes into contact to, or otherwise has any interaction with will turn into coffee. You snap your fingers and make it happen.

 

Five minutes later, he had the papers on his desk, and a coffee in his hand. Interesting, he thought as he scanned the research: Four orbs, and four laws. His mind was already working out the interesting loophole of Law Omega, which stated "If the Four Laws are destroyed, the Orbs shall be destroyed too, and the Wizard that removes the laws shall receive 1s for the next two turns". He didn't know what these 'turns' or '1s' the law referred to, but he definitely had a plan. If you removed Law Omega, well, then the orbs wouldn't be destroyed, nor would you 'receive 1s for the next 2 turns', as the rule required the law itself to function.

 

So, as he sipped on his coffee, he channeled all of his energy into removing Law Omega.


Edited by stormforce02, 02 February 2015 - 11:03 PM.

  • 0

#16 Exkakx

Exkakx

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 705 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:09 AM

All hope is lost, and death is near. Exkakx begins to panic and his entire life flashes before his eyes. Actually, he doesn't remember much about his prior life because his memory was wiped when he appeared in the cave. He can remember bits and pieces though. Now that he thinks about it...

 

It was many years ago, but Exkakx has faint memories of talking to some person from a circus or something. And the person gave him something, an object. And then Exkakx put the object in his pocket. What could it have been?

 

Ah yes, Exkakx remembers what the person said.

 

leave this object for dire situations

don't submit to impulsive temptations

when the temperature's over 100 degrees

this object will turn fire to cottage cheese!

 

Come to think about it, Exkakx hasn't even changed his pants since then, he thinks. The object must still be there! That is, unless he's just remembering a dream. But it's worth a try!


Edited by Exkakx, 04 February 2015 - 03:11 AM.

  • 0

ExkakxWord1.gifExkakxWord2.gifExkakxWord3.gifExkakxWord4.gif   


#17 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 4325 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:37 AM

((Thanks for giving me one more chance, as I asked for in the discussion topic. I'll join as Miss Internet))
That is the time, when Miss Internet comes out of the wi-fi network, and bounces into the magical world. She is quite happy on her escape from the wavy internet data.
With her escape, all the evil internet hackers shuddered. She decided to eliminate the cyber crime, out of this world.
She writes down in her intro-disk - "I have come out. And it's time to slide and bang the creatures that annoy people. I just want to inform you my powers, as they must be very important for you to know. I can gain each and every power, with the help of my internet waves that bring magical powers for me from the infinite world of darkness. Though, the powers would be evil, but I w-would use them for good of people.
-Miss Internet"

She moves her bright rainbow colored wand towards her hand to get a power- power to snatch eyesight from people. She laughs, she giggles and tells the dark about her evil plans for good of people. She asks dark to suck nectar from each and every bad flower. There shines the big diamond and Miss Internet vanishes into her lemonade that she thought, would be a nice place to have a good sleep.
  • 0

#18 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

    Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

  • GMC Member
  • 3704 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

Supposing Pawns cloud spell fails:
Lukan musters up the energy, and bolts for one of the train holes, grabbing his staff along the way.

Supposing Pawns spell works:
As he floats by, Lukan grabs his staff with the last of his energy and let's the cloud whisk him out of the remains of his fortress.
  • 0

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

 GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE


#19 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

    Koopa King

  • GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:06 AM

Sean is getting annoyed with his poor luck. He needs some time to recuperate.

Sean decides to split the timeline. He creates a separate, identical timeline to this one in any way, except that all of the wizards are dead. He then leaps into that timeline, being the only inhabitant now. To ensure that the two timelines have the relation he desires, Sean sets forth the Basic Laws of Intertemporal Travel:
1. Separate timelines are completely independent. No action can affect multiple timelines, and no action can affect a timeline other than the one the caster inhabits.
2. Jumping between timelines is a difficult task and can only be attempted once per turn, and it will always fail unless it is the very first thing a wizard does on the turn.
3. New timelines can be freely created by splitting off existing ones, but existing timelines cannot be removed.

Satisfied with his new timeline, Sean starts scarfing down apples from his box.
  • 0
iPqfGiP.png

#20 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

    A fan of staplers

  • GMC Member
  • 840 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

((Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully it's not too late.

Also, it's pretty short and doesn't follow the usual style and theme. It's written in a hurry and stuff.

Also, I have no idea what happened despite reading every update by every person from the start. I have no idea what happened in the last 2 or 3 updates.))

XD-Zard is confused. He has no idea what just happened so he creates a short summary of what just happened, which should appear before him on a piece of paper.

Realising that his morases and henchmen are still probably in the dimension of suffering, he summons them to him. He no longer remembers the names and powers of his henchmen, so he heals their eyes and sends them into The Elsewhere, which is basically a place to send anything that one no longer wants in this universe but doesn't want destroyed. He turns the morases into 4 coins.

(If Darse's action fails)
He tries to pick up the summary and the coins, but remembers that there is something very wrong with his body, so he turns himself back to normal. Being able to see again, he notices The Ultimate and some incredibly short person he doesn't recognise.

"Gah! It's you!", he yells as he takes a few steps back, his hand on the handle of his knife. As he sees the short person approaching, he draws his knife. "Stay back.", he says as his coins and summary fly into his pocket.

He doesn't know about the other wizard, but he definitely doesn't feel safe around Ult. She'd caused him too much trouble back in the first universe.
(/If Darse's action fails)

(If Darse's action succeeds.)
XD-Zard somehow turns into his human form. Allowing him to see again, he notices Ult and Darse.

"Gah!"

He leaps back, grabbing the handle of his knife for a moment, but releasing it shortly after instead of drawing it.

"I don't know who you are, but her I DO recognise, and I don't know if I should trust you. Still, I assume it's you who healed me, so I take it you don't want to kill me."

XD carefully approaches his summary and coins and slowly picks them up, putting them in his pocket.


(/If Darse's action succeeds)

"So, it is you I saw briefly back up in the castle. But how did you get here?", the shortie asks.
"Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you", XD replies.

(If John's action succeeds)

Suddenly, XD-Zard notices a silent noise behind him which keeps getting louder and louder. He turns sideways, so he can see both the pair of suspicious people and whatever was behind him. He sees a car approaching, so he draws his gun, aiming it at the car, just to be sure. In the car is Bucketface, aiming his gun at XD. Oh, damn. Bucketface shoots him, but he manages to shoot back at him before falling onto the ground, holding his wound.

(If John's action succeeds)
  • 0

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?


#21 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Many of the updates this time are incredibly long, so please bear with me, and I'll try to make them more concise next time.
Spoiler

  • 3

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#22 roytheshort

roytheshort

    The Village Idiot

  • GMC Member
  • 539 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

You notice... someone... has removed one of the four laws. You can't reinstate the law thanks to the law of creativity.

You leave it for now, you know anybody trying to get all the four orbs will fail.

 

You notice your car is in freefall, You also notice your car has a broken engine. You have a brief discussion with Officer Red and decide the best course of action is to magically swap the engines of the Train and your Car. So the Train has the broken engine and the Car has the working one. The train that's causing damage will be stopped, and you won't fall to your death. Killing two stones with one bird. So you do exactly that, then drive into the sky.

 

You look around the world, it's amazing. You sip some tea... it's... not... tea. This... is... coffee.

 

You screech, you check all tea supplies. They're all coffee! It's all coffee! All of it!

You quickly undo the Coffee Curse cast upon you. What monster could have done this?

 

You drive back to the station to see what Officers Blue and Green have done. Officer Red jumps out and climbs into the boot to check on Exkakx.

 

It's amazing, you can see all the wizards! All of them! 

 

You notice Benfeild sipping Coffee. A cog turns in your brain, but it stops, so you don't have any realization.

You see Exkakx in the Hospital with Officer Red. 

You see a bunch of other stuff you don't care much about.

 

You decide to create a Courtroom Door in the police station, it leads directly to an infinitely large courtroom. 

You walk into it, it's a sight to behold. An infinitely long jury sits as millions of judges pass judgement and millions of lawyers argue.

You shut the door and make note of it for later.

 

Your attention is turned towards the odd Dwarven creature on one of the screens. He looks grumpy. So you create six other dwarves for him that will assist him in his every task. Happy, Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful and Doc.

 

You recuperate and drink out of the infinite tea flask. Which is now definitely tea.


Edited by roytheshort, 08 February 2015 - 06:48 PM.

  • 0

#23 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

((Im assuming for most of this Bucketface's Dwarficplication works, if it doesn't, just take out all the references to the other Dwarves.))

 

Darse senses something doesn't quite ring right in the air.

 

Four Laws of the Four Orbs? There be only Three!

 

Darse Recreates Law Omega, slightly tweaked so this inconsistency doesn't come about again, "Should any of the Four Laws be destroyed, all of the four Laws and the four Orbs will be also be destroyed, and the responsible party will have 2 guaranteed 1 rolls."

 

Now that inconsistancy is dealt with, it's time to deal with that rude and arrogant white-robed wizard.

 

Before he can do anything more though, six other dwarves suddenly appear nearby. He notes not one of them has an axe, or a weapon of any kind.

 

"Is this some IMBECILE's idea of a joke?" Darse fumes. Without anything else to go on, he immediately charges towards the White Robed Wizard, presuming it was him.

 

Darse isn't intending to hit the wizard with the axe, he stops a few steps short of where it'd reach the wizard, and uses the momentum of the charge to swing the axe horizontally. The blue-tinted metal briefly shows Darse the scene behind him in it's reflection, all the other dwarves have also started to charge, he guesses they weren't his doing after all, but it's too late to back down now. A 'crescent spear', for lack of a better word to call it, of wind is projected from the axe's swing, but Darse doesn't wait to see if it connects. He back-steps, narrowly avoiding a charging dwarf, and starts spinning his heavy axe in circles in front of him, creating a protective shield of wind. The head of the axe is made of a rare metal, which accepts elemental energy easily. The axe head has been infused with air, giving it its slight blue tint. While the axe is still a heavy, and effective, melee weapon, it's true talents lie in the manipulation of the wind.

 

The orb flung at him by the strange wizard, reminds Darse of the Sticky Bombs he'd summoned earlier.

 

He's looks like the sort that'd send an exploding gift.. he seems to enjoy battle, or needless violence. Still, can't see a bomb on him anywhere... Still, that sort of bomb would probably hit me too at this close a range.


Edited by rougebare, 11 February 2015 - 09:41 PM.

  • 1

#24 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 4325 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

PUNCHES!!!
Miss Internet is quite angry with her brother Mr. Internet, as he is the guy that has been hacking a lot of websites, after she came out of the lemonade, a good place to sleep.
She mysteriously sends some Mr-Mails, living creatures that she used to communicate with several people here and there, to talk to her bad brother, Mr. Internet. AND THE DISASTER STRUCK, Google, the mostly used search engine was captured by Mr. Internet and was thrown into a dungeon of evil laughter.
Miss Internet grumbled and thought to kill her brother. She was left with no mercy for her brother.
She wasn't powerful enough to defeat her brother at that moment. Though, she could bring any powers, but they were not going to leave any impact on Mr. Internet.
She made the clouds thunder and made her way to the seventh layer of the cloud. All in vein, the clouds burst and she had to run. But the water brought her a boon from the almighty God, that she could read anyone's mind and change.
She wallowed into the server room of her brother. BOTH at 90 degree of angle to each other. Miss Internet changed his mind and the devil wept, he screamed hysterically and at the end, lost his VOICE.
Miss Internet ran and flipped into the black hole near Sirius, the second closest star.
She is happy to reach a place 4.3 light years away, from the Earth, forgetting the failure in reaching the seventh layer of clouds, from where God had granted her the boon to read minds of people and change them.
Why she wanted to go to the seventh layer of clouds would remain a mystery, until she reaches there.

Edited by AnuragRaghav, 09 February 2015 - 10:53 AM.

  • 0

#25 speedchuck

speedchuck

    Because why not?

  • GMC Member
  • 545 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

The dwarf moves to attack, and Pawn smiles. He uses magic to reinforce his spine and other important bones and organs in his body for a moment, and steps forwards to take the blow Darse is aiming at him, and to get withing range of ax and fist. He flings a punch at Darse, orb in hand, and it flashes with power as it attempts to connect with his body. He then flings the orb at Darse, intending it to stick to him and burn him with its power. While Darse is dealing with that, Pawn magically transforms the few square meters of ground under these other dwarves into mud cesspools.


  • 0

 SghHBkv.pngimage.png


#26 stormforce02

stormforce02

    GMC Member

  • New Member
  • 9 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

Mr. Benfeild was happy. It was ready. As he climbed the winding steps to the top of the newly added central Tower, he couldn't help but chillingly grin. For at the top of the stairs was his long-planned creation.

 

He opened the door at the top, stepped into the sunlight outside, and he saw it. The perfect combination of magic and machine. The Expandexitium. The secondary function of the machine had been added, the Magiarma drive. It made it cast a magical shield over Benfeild Towers, and made it so that no magic besides Mr. Benfeild's magic could take place in the general area. It also protected the Towers from the primary effects of the machine.

 

Benfeild looked up at the blue sky, hearing the birds chirping, the wind blowing lazily, and thought, "No more". He clicked his fingers, and the machine turned on. Instantly, smoke started emitting from the machine, and it rose up into the sky. A shimmering shield had started to appear around the general area at this point, in a dome-like shape (although it was actually a sphere as it went below ground as well). As the smoke rose higher and higher, the sky grew darker. Finally, as the smoke was above the dome, the land surrounding was engulfed in darkness. Lightning started flashing about the place, but it could not penetrate the shield. The storm and darkness would expand, until it covered the entire world.

 

Just then, he heard the door behind him open. It was his secretary, Mrs. Flowers. "Sir, we need you down on Level B007. Tech says that the Mechanicas are ready."

 

"Excellent", said Mr. Benfeild. He followed Mrs. Flowers through the door as the storm and darkness expanded and raged from above.


  • 0

#27 Exkakx

Exkakx

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 705 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:25 AM

Darn, Exkakx really wishes he was in his cave right now. This tumbling hospital stuff is too much for him. He's a simple man who wants to live a normal life.

 

Although a hospital in the cave itself would be a pretty nice addition. It would provide health for the defenders of the holy cave... It wouldn't have to be that complicated of a hospital either, just a simple room with a few beds, tables, and traction benches, and some doctors and nurses to have as servants. The defenders of the holy cave need servants and healthcare too after all, no matter how great their personal abilities.

 

Too bad he's stuck in this whirling hospital nonsense.


  • 0

ExkakxWord1.gifExkakxWord2.gifExkakxWord3.gifExkakxWord4.gif   


#28 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

    Koopa King

  • GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Sean is satisfied with his interdimensional capabilities. He's not ready to head back to the original timeline just yet. Sean clones himself one more time; after all, he's been getting lonely. Sean and his clone share some apples and attempt to recreate the floating castle in this timeline.
  • 0
iPqfGiP.png

#29 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Slightly quick/rushed. I've got a nasty cold, I'm not thinking terribly straight.

Spoiler

Edited by Snail_Man, 15 February 2015 - 06:43 PM.

  • 2

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#30 roytheshort

roytheshort

    The Village Idiot

  • GMC Member
  • 539 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

You sense something went wrong somewhere and you remove all the laws of the four orbs.

Since the laws are gone, you remove all the orbs.

 

You scramble around the car looking for some solution to your problem. 

In a panic, you hit the Infinite Improbability Drive. How didn't you notice this was here before?

 

...

 

For a second, every wizard temporarily experiences the body of another wizard.

You find yourself in... Miss Internet's body? Who is this Wizard? You write a note to Miss Internet using her own hands.

"Apologies, there was no other course of action. - Bucketface" There wasn't enough time to add any context.

 

...

 

Suddenly, you're back in your giant grapefruit. It's safely back in the police station car park. You remember driving this giant grapefruit into the Universe, it's been a faithful grapefruit. It's the only grapefruit you know that has an infinite improbability drive. You look at your hands, they are also grapefruit. You hear some grapefruit screaming from the infinite justice dimension. You look on the grapefruit surveillance grapefruit and notice some suspicious grapefruit. Officer Grapefruit is sipping his grapefruit while grapefruits are attending grapefruits in the back of your grapefruit. Grapefruit grapefruit grapefruit. Everything in the Universe is grapefruit.

 

...

 

A second or two later, you're sitting in your car in the car park. It is no longer a fruit or grape of any kind. You walk into the station, Officer Green and Blue are currently building a sausage... it's probably best not to ask. "Oi bould sausage so you could make oil work justice." You agree, never has a statement made more sense in your life.


  • 0

#31 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

Darse grunts, if he's going to mess up, why not mess up the law even further. Darse Removes all 4 Laws of the Orb. While at it, he makes all information regarding the orbs to dissappear. They are still there, but noone would have any idea they even existed.

 

The rocks above aren't going to be light, he's going to have to think creatively, he quickly checks his axe is still with him, it is, but he can't risk raising it, it'd only cause a cave in.

 

Darse magically reinforces the cavern, while simulatiously gouging out a larger space, enough height for a dwarf to stand comfortably.

 

He stays quiet as possible, it's possible the wizard consider's him dead, and in that case, he's not going to spoil his possible advantage.

 

Darse creates some bags of Jet's favourite snack, Wind Puffs. Wind puffs, aside from healing the consumer, make them lighter, and often improves their speed. The downside is they float so when the packet is opened, they'll immediately escape, thus have to be eaten in one go. Well unless you have some kind of roof over your head. Darse creates several of another packet of snacks, Rock Crunches, which are nearly inedible, as they have the texture and toughness of rock. He makes sure the first packet of Rock Crunches is unlabeled, then magics it into the inventory of the white wizard. The Rock Crunches' smell, once free from the packet is nearly irresistible, but they also cause heaviness when eaten, making it extremely difficult to get off the ground once ingested. They also negate any other effects the wizard is afflicted by, whether positive or negative.

 

Darse realises he has more packets of snacks than he could ever eat alone. He keeps two packets of Wind Puffs for himself, and magics the rest into the inventories of XDZard and Ult. The Remaining Rock Crunches he magics into the inventories of Inspector Bucketface, after deciding to keep one for himself.


Edited by rougebare, 20 February 2015 - 03:04 PM.

  • 0

#32 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

    Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

  • GMC Member
  • 3704 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

Wincing and terrified, Lukan closes his eyes and thinks.
He thinks clearly of a spot about thirty feet from his position, and materialises there.
He then turns to look for Pawn, using his staff as a cane.
  • 0

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

 GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE


#33 Exkakx

Exkakx

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 705 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:33 AM

Exkakx is relieved that he got teleported here. In fact, he begins to really like teleporting, almost as much as he likes mysterious chests. Teleporting is amazing. Exkakx wishes he had some teleporters.

 

He wishes he had two medium-sized bricks, so that if you touched one you would be teleported to the other, and vice versa. He also wishes for the power to teleport these bricks wherever he wishes at will.

 

Great to see Ixkikx is here. Exkakx is sure he will make out with her one day, but for now we have to find out who this cowboy dude is. "You want something, cowboy dude? Like a present, or candy, or liver oil, or something? I could give you some nice liver oil."


  • 0

ExkakxWord1.gifExkakxWord2.gifExkakxWord3.gifExkakxWord4.gif   


#34 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 4325 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

Kicks On the Door of Mind!!!
Miss Internet was not so far from her server room, when she feels that her body had two souls. She was quite afraid of that sudden happening.
Her soul had almost been thrown out of her body. No less that her good fortune, the unknown soul came out and granted the dying rose a chance to live.
Silence On the roads Of Dark!
Miss Internet didn't mind forgetting that for a while, as she had much more work to do. She had to punish her brother, along with other tech-evils.
Towers of the town grumbled and came to life. Meanwhile, Miss Internet was made aware of the nuclear experiment done on the towers, by Mr. Mails.
"Crunch! Crunch! We would devastate the whole town!", their eyes said in an angry manner.
"Wait! What's going on? What the heck has been happening?", asked worried Miss Internet.
"Grumble! Grumble! You humans have been polluting the environments that has caused our shine to lose! We would kill everyone! Get away!!!", said the iron-made overlords.
"Well! Stop! Stop! Please don't d....".
Miss Internet could not complete her sentence, when one of the towers threw thirty glass-panes on her!
She was startled, but got no injuries. Her suit made up of Peraline* saved her.
*a metal that Internet family created.
Miss Internet put on her glasses and rushed towards her server room.
Miss Internet's server room had a lots of technologies. She had a wonderful AI superComputer.
"What can I help you with, Ma'm?", it showed respect to her.
"Yeah please, you'd have to do some research about those living towers."
"Wait!
Aha! Got it! Those towers have been made to come to life by your brother. He has implemented Nitrogen virus in the super-computer that handled the services of those towers! Argh... Nothing else than could be found!"

"He! He! Again! What the heck he wants to do? I'm not gonna spare him at any cost. You just get me some pottasium powder for me."
The AI-filled superComputer got her some pottasium power.
She jumped inside the towers and threw the pottasium powder on the infected superComputer's wiring and THE DISASTER WAS PREVENTED!
The towers were dead- from their previous state- and everything felt good.
She had lost every feeling for her brother, and silently ate some cupcakes to tease the dark!

Edited by AnuragRaghav, 16 February 2015 - 11:15 AM.

  • 0

#35 stormforce02

stormforce02

    GMC Member

  • New Member
  • 9 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:46 PM

Mr. Benfeild entered the server the server room. There she was, the schizophrenic woman, curled in a ball, probably thinking she was doing magic. His guards were on either side of him, but he wasn't worried. She couldn't cast anything inside these Towers, especially not in this state. But he did wonder how she got here. She should have died a long time ago. At least, her surviving explained her current state.

 

"Guards, seize that woman.", he said. The two guards went to do so, but she put a decent fight. She was always strong. "No, I have to complete my goal! To stop Mr. Internet! Please! I'm Miss Internet. You have to understand!"

 

"I understand alright.", said Benfeild, "You're a crazy woman who broke into my Towers, who doesn't know what she's doing. Take her away. Put her in the dungeon." She fought and kicked and screamed, "NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! MY MISSION! MY SOULS!"

 

Mr. Benfeild turned, and walked up to her. "You should have died. You've received worse than death from that accident. You used to be a great warrior, a brilliant wizard, my closest ally." The woman looked confused, as Mr. Benfeild took out a ethereal knife, and stabbed her in the chest. "My sister."

 

Lila Benfeild slumped to the floor, dying and dissolving away as her brother walked out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Now. Release the damn Mechanicas", Benfeild said to his engineering team an hour later, and hundreds of colossal robots, impervious to the storm above, marched the war path from Benfeild Towers in all directions to the lands beyond.


Edited by stormforce02, 19 February 2015 - 09:49 PM.

  • 0

#36 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

((It's best not to say what other people's characters do or say, let them fill it in.))


  • 1

#37 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

    Life is Awesome

  • GMC Member
  • 1147 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Ult wonders where the Baton Trinket came from. Oh it's Bucketface. She telepathically tells him: "Oi you! I wasn't paying attention earlier. That whole episode with the courtroom was sure fun! Here's something in return."

 

She conjures a giant snowbank and a pot of maple syrup tea... on second thought, she drinks the tea herself. She's still aching from Bucketface running her over. She sends the snowbank near Bucketface, saying "Pretty sure you Brits don't get a lot of snow. Do you wanna build a snowman?~"

 

The ground shakes and Ult hears the rumble of a rockslide in the field of boulders. "...Darse?" Soon after the rumbling stops, a packet appears in her inventory. The packet says Rock Crunches and has a picture of Darse smiling and giving a thumbs-up on the front. He's still alive. Time for a diversion.

 

Ult teleports to the bottom of the rockslide and shouts to Pawn "What's with all this noise? Don't you know a lady has to get her beauty sleep?"


Edited by TheUltimate, 21 February 2015 - 08:58 PM.

  • 2

image.png

- Awesome games from around here: Unlimited - Legena: New Dawn - PlanIt - Tinha War - CountAir Strike -


#38 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

    A fan of staplers

  • GMC Member
  • 840 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:12 PM

Having done nothing for long enough, XD-Zard decides that now is the time for him to act, especially considering he definitely wants to take the white robed wizard's challenge. He creates a magical cigarillo and puts it in his mouth, but doesn't light it. He also creates an incredibly long lasso and throws it at the white robed wizard. Noticing the wizard is trying to stop the rope, he makes it split into many separate pieces. At least one of them should get him. He then uses the lasso to pull the white robed wizard towards him while attempting to deflect possible attacks with his knife.

"Challenging a bunch of wizards to fight you, huh? Not a very wise idea. Better hope it's not more than you can take."

XD-Zard shoots Pawn with a shotgun he creates out of nowhere and then lights his cigarillo, creating a large amount of smoke all around them. It's thick and it makes it impossible to see more than a few centimetres through it, but it doesn't seem to have any similarities to regular tobacco smoke other than the smell, acting more like non transparent air. Now the white robed wizard can't see him, but XD can't see the white robed wizard either. Doesn't matter, though, as it's just a distraction needed to make a quick escape.

XD throws flips one of the coins, making it turn back into Brutus. He then rides away as quickly as possible and heads over the mountain, curious to see what's on the other side.

Edited by Lukasmah, 22 February 2015 - 08:19 AM.

  • 0

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?


#39 speedchuck

speedchuck

    Because why not?

  • GMC Member
  • 545 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

Pawn, having lost his orb of energy, and sensing his master's will, pulls a high level sword out of a higher dimension. As he is about to search for Darse, he feels a rope bind at him, and he flails to cut the rope, as well as the person holding it. Swords are not something he is used to. Frustrated, he points the sword in the general direction that the rope came from and lets off an energy blast with a wide blast radius to engulf his unseen foe. He spellcasts for Darse, to see what his situation and location are, while continuing to fire blasts at his new foe.


  • 0

 SghHBkv.pngimage.png


#40 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

    Koopa King

  • GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:29 PM

Getting bored and lonely, Sean and his clone decide to head back to the normal timeline. In accordance with the second law of intertemporal travel, the two jump back to the main timeline. But of course, Sean isn't stupid. He's not going to jump into the heat of action without knowing what he's getting into. Instead, the duo jumps into the standard timeline, slightly offset from reality across the fourth dimension. This fourth dimensional plane that Sean is hiding along is bound together by reactions. As long as Sean and his clone are quiet, they are completely invisible and untouchable by any other wizards. However, the more actions they perform and the more they influence the real world, the closer they become bound to it, the more visible they become, and the more vulnerable they are. Of course, if they are quiet for a few turns, the fourth dimension will stretch back out and they will regain their invisibility. ((This fourth dimensional plane all takes place in the standard timeline, so as far as the laws of intertemporal travel are concerned, Sean jumped to and remained in the standard timeline.))

Once Sean is safely back in the standard timeline, he opens a window in his fourth dimensional plane that allows him to see into the main world, allowing him to witness events without becoming a part of them. Additionally, he declares the Official Name of this timeline to be Timeline One. The name of a timeline, if it exists, should be listed at the beginning of an update, along with a brief description of how the timeline differs from Timeline One. Sean makes a mental note to name his alternate timeline next time he goes back there.
  • 1
iPqfGiP.png

#41 Snail_Man

Snail_Man

    Level Builder

  • GMC Member
  • 1876 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:35 PM

Long updates again. Your guys' actions are just so darned lyrical.

Spoiler

Edited by Snail_Man, 22 February 2015 - 07:27 PM.

  • 3

Farewell, old GMC.
Although you stole my posts, I shall remember thee always.

Soundcloud : Wizard Battle


#42 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

    Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

  • GMC Member
  • 3704 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

Lukan, knowing he won't reach Pawn anytime soon, decides on Magic again.

Lukan casts a spell to split damage dealt to Pawn between Pawn and Himself.

Knowing he'll regret this move later, Lukan writes something on an enchanted spell paper and tucks it away in his robes.


  • 0

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

 GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE


#43 rougebare

rougebare

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 98 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

((Well, thank you botched law, guess I end up with 3 6s in a row now.))

 

Darse hopes Ult isn't too worried about him, hopefully she'll interpret the packet gift the right way. He can hear some footsteps on top of the pile, so continues to stay as quiet as possible. It's impossible for that white robed wizard to scan for him again, at least for a while, but any noise could still botch the facade.

 

Enjoying the ability to stand again, Darse picks up his axe from beside him. While this reinforced cave is useful for hiding in, Darse realises it still traps him. And thanks to his own enchantments, it's going to be even harder to get out.

 

"I should have thought that through." Darse mutters under his breath. The other six dwarves look a little surprised, obviously something came in the cave while he were momentarily out of it. That wagon, It seemed to be that imbecile's, I guess he momentairly swapped himself with me. 

 

Knowing the inevitable conclusion to such a crash, Darse can't help shuddering at the thought of the scene. Only the most robust would survive it, and even then not without serious damage. That said, he seemed rather robust, despite his incompetence as a police officer.

 

Darse casts Swinds ((Meant to be a pun on SWitching Winds)), this spell affects every single wizard, excepting the moderator, Snail_Man. The highest health wizard swaps health with the lowest health wizard, the second highest with the second lowest and so on.

 

Darse, sensing an inbound mischeif, casts reflecting winds, causing any effect that would affect The Ultimate or himself, to instead effect the caster.

 

There are various rumblings from above the cave, sounds like someone set off a cave-in themselves. Darse hopes his reinforced shelter can hold up to it, he doesn't feel like getting smashed by falling rocks.. again.


Edited by rougebare, 01 March 2015 - 10:28 AM.

  • 0

#44 roytheshort

roytheshort

    The Village Idiot

  • GMC Member
  • 539 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

The Inspector slowly crawls out the wreckage that is his car.

Officer Red is beside him, equally bruised.

 

He hears screams of a thousand lawyers coming from the infinite justice dimension, and the screams of infinite doctors coming from the Hospital inside his boot. He destroys the entrances to both dimensions and sends doors to them to random places in the Universe. 

 

The Inspector decides the next best course of action is to find out what is going on and make his way back to the station.

 

He and Red walk along wherever they are when John comes up with an idea. 

He creates a Space Swapping Truncheon, upon hitting anything, it will vanish to an alternate dimension, upon hitting something else whatever is in that dimension will swap places with it.

 

To test this, Bucketface hits Officer Red.

"Oy" he shouts, before vanishing into nothing.

He then hits a Rock. The Rock goes into the dimension and Officer Red falls out.

"Should be usef'l" shouts Bucketface.

 

He doesn't like the weather at the moment, it appears stormy.

He creates a Mary Poppins Umbrella, he and Officer Red start flying up with the Umbrella to try and find out what's going on.


Edited by roytheshort, 22 February 2015 - 09:39 PM.

  • 0

#45 stormforce02

stormforce02

    GMC Member

  • New Member
  • 9 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Mr Benfeild watched as the events unfolded, facing the large screen window in front of him in his office. The plan was going according to plan, now he just needed to wait. To speed things up, Benfeild casts a spell of curiosity on all the wizards of the land, making them feel drawn to Benfeild Towers.

 

To ease the wait, Mr. Benfeild creates a new law, the Law of Regeneration. This will make it so that wizards cannot respawn an infinite amount of times, but only 12. These respawns will be hence-forth known as regenerations, and all the current wizards of the world would be on their first life starting now. Regeneration changes appearance, and some parts of a wizard's personality, but they would keep their core self, and their name.

 

Mr. Benfeild smiles, knowing that this would finally give meaning to dying in this world.


Edited by stormforce02, 27 February 2015 - 10:51 PM.

  • 0

#46 speedchuck

speedchuck

    Because why not?

  • GMC Member
  • 545 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

Pawn snorts. Why is it so hard to just kill wizards in this world? They just take everything he has to offer. Shaking his head in frustration, Pawn kneels down and touches the ground. He can feel a hollowing somewhere near the portal Darse stepped through, and he collapses the ground around it, hoping that some will go through the portal. The then takes the packet that appeared in his pocket and tosses it at the female wizard that appeared.

 

Pawn mutters to himself as he looks around for the rope handling wizard, but doesn't see him. Frustrated, he pounds his fist into the ground and lets out a cry with an intensity that could shatter rocks. He brandishes his sword and turns around, facing the female wizard and the other two wizards in the crack, a snarl on his otherwise blank, emotionless face.

 

"Which of you is a coward? Which of you will face me and fight like the devil, instead of running like hell itself awaits you? Hurry! Come! I have nothing else to say, nothing else to live for! Let the fire run through your veins, and spill our blood on the battlefield!"

 

Pawn lifts his sword into a battle stance, ready to block an attack (magical or otherwise) from the three wizards.


  • 0

 SghHBkv.pngimage.png


#47 Exkakx

Exkakx

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 705 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:47 AM

Alright, that was a bit of a weird experience. But it's nice in the cave now with the hospital and all, so Exkakx decides to relax a bit, lean back, and do a little imagining. This is what Exkakx usually does in his spare time, anyway.

 

He looks at the emptiest corner of the cave. He wishes there was a square, 5 meter wide, 5 meter long, and 10 meter deep hole there.

 

If that hole was there, he would be able to teleport the 1st red magic brick to the exact middle of the floor of the hole.

 

He would then wish that the 2nd red magic brick was teleported inside a very small iron cage, just large enough to house the brick. He wishes the iron cage was magical too, as to not be affected by the forces of gravity.

 

That's enough imagining for now.


  • 0

ExkakxWord1.gifExkakxWord2.gifExkakxWord3.gifExkakxWord4.gif   


#48 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

    A fan of staplers

  • GMC Member
  • 840 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:18 PM

Now that he's finally away from the action a bit, XD-Zard decides it's time for him to rest and recover his strength for a moment. His wounds are pretty bad, and if it wasn't for the great resistance to harm and ability to act like a healthy person even when almost mortally wounded that wizards possess, he'd probably be lying on the ground and bleeding to death right now.

He takes out one of the bags of wind puffs. There's a picture of the short wizard on it. XD doesn't trust him, but right now he doesn't really have much of a choice. He opens the bag of puffs and eats the content, hoping for a positive effect. Having done that, he quickly lands so he doesn't fall to the ground in case the puffs have a negative effect. He should have thought about that sooner.
  • 0

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?


#49 GameGoblin

GameGoblin

    GMC Member

  • GMC Member
  • 4325 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:30 AM

Painnn!
Miss Internet was feeling so helpless, after other wizards had attacked here. Although, se had to defeat her brother, but she to decided to heal herself.
She formed a new body for herself, that had no wounds or injuries, it was full of health.
Her soul left her injured body and entered the new body. She was very powerful than before. Since, it wasn't her old body, she could kill her brother with her magic itself...
  • 0

#50 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

    Koopa King

  • GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:21 AM

"What? Don't like rocks?" Sean says, almost arrogantly, as the other wizard analyzes them carefully. With a wave of his hand, Sean animates the rocks, turning them into strange looking rock men with legs, and sends them to fight the wizard. The rock men, being made of rock, are immune to any kind of ranged magic. Thus, any spells that are cast against a rock man will bounce off unless the caster is physically touching the rock man at the time.

While the wizard is busy with the rock men, Sean renews his crashing trains portal that he created earlier to destroy the castle. Then he releases a strange mystical chemical. This chemical, designed for tracking, should hover in the air and leave a thick purple fog anywhere that Snail_Man has been recently.
  • 0
iPqfGiP.png