GC'EM is the only Pokémon-related one, honest! (Also, that grid that Alice posted has the wrong letter from Omanyte filled in.)
Link Panther: you're looking for the start of one thing and the end of another.
Cryptic: here are some specific clues, EVEN THOUGH IT'S ALL CLEVER LIKE
1. But H saw... backwards...
2. Mixing... "canmust"...
3. Atrocity - eyesore. Perception - eyeshot. Bullet wound - shot.
5. What sort of film might cowboys be in that suggests something to the left?
6. Jim is the son of his dad. What popular brands of whisky are named Jim ____?
7. Google "Zoe Coronation Street 1997". Link it to torn clothing.
Oh, and one last clue - these puzzles will lead to five theme possibilities that can be fully ascertained a good few days before the jam; the last few clues will then be narrowing down.
Edited by NAL, 14 January 2015 - 11:34 PM.