Download the Demo Here
Online documentation is available here!
This game engine procedurally creates an entire galaxy down to the nebula and planetary details. Includes realistic gravity between unlimited objects, and a healthy variety of special effects.
* Draw your own morphing spaceship and then fly it!
* Procedural galaxies, complete with awesome zoom-out GUI map
* Procedural stars, planets, moons, comets, and asteroids
* Layered and Segmented Shields
* Procedural Music System (Beta)
* Procedural (fractal) space stations!
* Circular Path-based Destructible terrain
* Invisibility Cloak, Stealth/Radar and Visibility/Optics
* Load .csv spreadsheets from excel!
* Auto-adjust the game to match screen resolution
* Polygon charts (such as triangle graphs) to display stats for objects
* Epic Procedural Lightning
* Object assemble from pixels
* Gravity between unlimited objects with particle visualization
* Unique space ship trail effect
* Screen shake on weapons fire
* Particle star field
* Shock Glass Distortion Effects
* Fire System
* Main Menu GUI
* Layered and segmented armor! - ETA < 1 month
* Touch Controls for Tablets - ETA < 1 month
* Land on planets and moons and build/explore! - ETA < 4 months
* Procedural plants and animals - ETA < 1 month for plants, 4 months for animals
* Multiplayer functionality - ETA < 6 months
* Procedural alien cultures and planet backstories - ETA < 3 months
Edited by Ground Effect, 11 August 2015 - 03:30 PM.