Progress: 53/53 *final votes are in!*
My votes go to
1. DetectivePixel - TacoQuest
2. Parakoopa - Digital Drop
3. NAL - Tighten Titan
4. Jack Oatley - dartmoor-finch
5. Nocturne - Little Nicolas
6. Yal - KTPBIDK
7. AnnoyedGrunt - SystemFailure
8. MrMagnus - Another Fleating Day
9. Nallebeorn - The Miserable Petronella Panda
10. Mercerenies - Barry the Brainless Overlord
11. GameDevDan - LosTPB
12. Holgerson1988 - The Universe And Randy
13. Lune - ElvenMan
14. kepons - Teh Kitteh That Liked Clocks
15. WIkaman - Stomp
16. Robo - When We Were Young
17. Greenblizzard - A Mouse in Space
Best Use Of Restrictions - Parakoopa - Digital Drop
Best Presentation - NAL - Tighten Titan
Best Devblog - didn't check any... N/A
Best use of secret word - Nallebeorn - The Miserable Petronella Panda
2Dcube - Manjuu
+ simple score chasing gameplay, cute & clean presentation, follows the theme
- not enough to it, no music
11clock - MotherDuck And BabyDuck
+ follows the theme & handicap I guess...
- possibly one of the greatest games of all time, so much depth!*
95jonpet - Exendable Blocks
+ nice music & sound, nice presentation, simple gameplay, follows the theme & handicap
- kinda boring, gameplay isn't really my thing
Alice - Tiles Of Reim Alpha
+ kinda interesting concept, nice presentation, had music, didn't play long enough to see use of the theme/handicap
- concept not well executed, too many instructions, not very exciting
AnnoyedGrunt - SystemFailure
+ really nice concept, nice presentation, nice graphics, creative use of the theme & handicap
- Argh! no sound at all!, gameplay potential not realized
brainstorm - Steam Era War
+ had music, kinda incoporated the theme & handicap...
- gameplay was too simple, boring
Camper125lv - Forgotten3d
+ I love this retro 3D style, the mirror thing was cool, music was good, had sound effects
- there was nothing to the gameplay (just walk around, hear the monster, & die lol)
chance - size matters
+ blob physics rock, love the faces on the germs, kinda liked the simplicity of the click gameplay
- no music!!!, no replayablity, it didn't really make much sense... this *could* have been good!
dadio - xanduvskandy
+ awesome music!, action packed gameplay!, gorgeous graphics!
- nothing, this game was perfect in every way!
11/10 (just kidding, I think my game sucks & won't be considered for my votes) - 0/10
DetectivePixel - TacoQuest
+ fantastic music! (was that music legal out of curiosity?), lovely presentation, upbeat mood, nice text system, amusing & enjoyable story, nifty simple animations, felt very complete, just about perfect for a Jam game, YoYoGames name dropping!, had me behind a door making Maggot in a Frying Pan 5!!! (^o^)b, I really liked this! Great work!
- theme use was sketchy... & would much rather the controls were *entirely* keys based (rather than having to use the mouse at all)
epicular - slimey
+ had music, had online highscores, stuck well to the theme & handicap, gameplay was ok
- graphics were very basic, just not enough variety to keep interest
Exkakx - MiceIIII
+ stood out of the crowd, so you get bonus points for that - not every day you see a text adventure, had appropriate sound, what was there was interesting...
- errored out - to fit the theme or ran out of time (or both?) dunno..., way too short
Galaxy and boysano - MineZombieFailure
+ looks like effort was put in, lots of detail...
- music was baaaaad!, too cluttered & confusing, couldn't actually figure out what I was doing at all
GameDevDan - LosTPB
+ nice presentation, clean graphics, decent music & sound, random variety, cool assortment of Boss attacks
- the randomness of the attacks always makes your death feel like the games fault rather than your own, you die too easily, just not fun
Goinbatty - Resetka
+ clean retro graphical style, had sound
- don't really see use of the theme or handicap in what I played, movement was odd & not so much fun, have a feeling I missed something
Greenblizzard - A Mouse In Space
+ 3D is cool, had music & sound, nice little intro, good graphics in-game, simple gameplay, lots of potential
- menu/HUD was badly designed, play area was much too small & restrictive, got bored pretty quick, just not enough there...
HayManMarc - DrSwiss2 failure
+ amusing intro, had music, funny photo use, lots of interface stuff, lots of different levels, liked the old TV Batman style "Pow!"
- didn't know what I was really doing!, gameplay seemed too simple
Hippyman - LonelyBlooban
+ the character animation was pretty cool...
- theme use?, no sound at all!, too much text on screen, visuals too simple, not really fun
Holgerson1988 - The Universe And Randy (played it on my work computer )
+ nice lil idea that was well executed, tense & solid gameplay
+ graphics coulda been prettier, would have liked more depth
Jack Oatley - dartmoor-finch
+ nice presentation, good music & sound use, clean retro pixel style, fun & addictive gameplay, online highscores! *but*...
- those online highscores are now offline & mean the game gets stuck at the highscore screen now! (+o+') *gulp!*
Joh - David Vs Goliath
+ good music & sounds, nice simple little concept, decent visuals
- gameplay is too repetitive, the usual "can't win" interpretation of the handicap (I'm guilty of it too, but it sucks!)
kahvana166 - cubesadventure
+ 3D was nice & the textures were good, you entered something
- no use of theme of handicap, no sound at all, no gameplay at all, suspect was made before the Jam even began...
kepons - Teh Kitteh That Liked Clocks
+ nice lil intro, interesting photo use, oddball nature will make this one stick in my mind, liked that everything jiggled
- no sound at all!, too short
LukanSpellWeaver - Paint*****
+ it's Paint..., bonus point for entering something!
- nothing to do with anything, it's an app... in a game jam
Lune - ElvenMan
+ lol this was kinda fun, nice presentation (as always), tasty graphics, good music, haven't seen a "simon says" jamgame before
- could easily cheat by spamming the keys (I beat it like this on my 1st go & got the "cheat" screen, not much replayability
manlk800 - Micro Minis
+ I kinda like these virtual pet things, cute music...
- not really seeing the theme or handicap here, gameplay is too boring to play too long...
Mercerenies - Barry the Brainless Overlord
+ nice isometric engine, nifty lemmings-like gameplay, has music & sound, looks like effort put in, sticks to the theme
- too much text at start-up, pacing is quite slow/tedious
Mercerenies - Roy's Bigger Balloon
+ best joke game so far, lol
- no sound at all! (coulda been more amusing with sound!)
MonstrGaming - Mr Big and Dr Small
+ loved the music!, had sound effects, nicely presented, used the theme well
- level layout wasn't so great, graphics were very simple, gameplay was dull...
MrMagnus - Another Fleating Day
+ Always like games that use voice acting - adds a lot in this one, nice use of the theme, interesting concept, quite fun
- presentation & art could be better, music got a bit grating after a while
NAL - Tighten Titan
+ Gorgeous presentation, nice clean art style, cool lil intro, nice music, very creative use of both theme & handicap (best use so far), fun to play
- control of your physics-ish robot guy is often frustrating, positioning of some platforms makes me wanna smash my monitor
Nallebeorn - The Miserable Petronella Panda
+ Good use of theme & handicap, nice progression, quite a lot to it, good music & sound
- clashing art styles, controls aren't the best
NazGhul - Bot Circuits
+ Used the theme & handicap, had music & sounds
- gameplay was just fiddly & time consuming...
Nitemare38 - Hippy Business Balloon
+ Good use of theme & handicap, nice background art
- no sound at all!, controls weren't very balloon-like, kinda dull gameplay
Nocturne - Little Nicolas
+ very tasty physics use, creative use of theme & handicap, impressive for the time frame, slick presentation, appropriate music & sounds, hilarious on the 1st play, mindless fun!
- should have online high-scores!, no real replay value... (but still kinda fun to fire up again & watch it! lol)
nvrogers - Daughter
+ interesting concept, nice use of theme, ok music & sound
- odd musical choice & mood, much too difficult
OHKO - razortreat
+ nice retro graphics, neat text system, decent music but...
- music got annoying fast, I couldn't get damaged at all!, wasn't sure what I was meant to do...
Oracizan - small
+ cool retro pixel style, nice little animations, cute scene
- Noooo! no sound at all, gameplay not satisfying
Parakoopa - Digital Drop
+ very cool & imaginative use of the theme & handicap! groovy retro style visuals, very nice music & sound, I just love the simplicity of the gameplay!
- A bit cluttered/text heavy to begin with
RekNepz - Erragame
+ I liked the Alice In Wonderland nod, good use of theme
- graphics were very simple, no music!, not very exciting to play...
Robo - When We Were Younger
+ Nice consistent retro graphics, cute!
- bit too simplistic
Shadowlancer - Agent Guy
+ quite nice art going on, had voice-overs, good music & sound
- gameplay wasn't up to much, kinda tedious, got to a point & then wasn't sure what to do next...
sirham - Boss Inc
+ umm... it's definitely something, seems to be just a dice roll vs dice roll... thing...
- no music, no idea what I was really doing, not fun
SnailMan - BriefCase
+ had a lil intro thing to set the scene, had decent music & sound, slopes worked perfectly
- quite boring platforming gameplay, enemy movement was odd, couldn't complete it (I lost my suitcase & then wasn't sure where to go...)
strandypants - SandyvsHandy
+ used the theme well, you submitted something!, it plays...um...
- graphics are really clashy & bad, difficult to know what was solid & not, didn't know what to do really, very slow pace
TerraFriedSheep - BigFootSmallBall
+ acceptable use of theme, decent visuals, nice lil golf like gameplay, had music & sounds
- would have preferred the levels to be smaller, not so exciting to play..., needed more to it
TheCh8t - Bigg
+ nice presentation, fast paced fun gameplay, nice retro sounds, had music but...
- that music got old fast!, like alotta games in the Jam... there just wasn't enough to it, got boring quite fast
TheM - Gemstack
+ upbeat mood, cute music & sound effects, looked real nice, enjoyable gameplay but...
- I'm not a big fan of this type of puzzly game (sorry!), I didn't find it so interesting to play...
TheM - keep Them Small
+ it's a game I guess...
- barely anything to it, just click on the growing circles lol, no sound at all
trg601 - Forgiveness
+ used the them well, character movement was interesting...
- Argh! no sound at all!, very slow paced, not really exciting or interesting
Wikaman - Stomp
+ nice use of the theme & handicap, cute pixel style, kinda funny, good music & sound
- collisions were wayyy off & ruined the gameplay!, needed better animations, bit too simplistic
Yal - KTPBIDK
+ funny take on Bowser! lol, quite enjoyable gameplay, nostalgic value (cos like playing a Mario game), nice music & sound, the story was good, nice job!
- blurry up-scaled graphics, screen tearing, wished there was a bit more to the gameplay...
Ziggler1 - codeBreakers
+ good control, smooth gameplay, decently presented
- not engaging enough, would have liked more action
Edited by dadio, 12 November 2014 - 01:54 PM.