I've working long time on this project, but I loss my motivation and time for this project, so I think, the best solutions is to sell it on Marketplace!
Hule Ball - created by Physics Box2D - is a multiplayer top-down-football/air-hockey game. You can play it together with your friends. The main objective of the game? Try to get the ball into the enemy goal.
* Fun for the casual players as well as the hardcore players.
* Viewers can move freely outside of the field.
* The teamname as well as the teamcolor can be changed freely.
* A bubble next to the player indicates if he is writing in the chat ("...") or is afk ("zzz").
* Chat System
* Position and size of the chat can be changed freely.
* Players can sprint.
* Many Commands
* Lobby/Team System
* And many more.
There are two Included Files, one is "HuleBallClient.gmz" and other "HuleBallServer.gmz"
NOTE: I've focused on Client, so the HuleBallServer can look very crap. BUT you can change your own layout on Server, of couse.
Edited by Chinafreak, 25 October 2014 - 10:39 PM.