226 replies to this topic

#101 Loaf

Loaf

Just loafing around

• GMC:Member
  • 2164 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

While 5 years does not seem like a long time ago, as far as YYGs is concerned it is.

In 2009 YYGs was a very different company, it had a different mandate and it had very different products.

Back then, there was but a few employees and they certainly didn't have the money, expertise or resources that are available to them now. If your going to judge them, then it really would be more appropriate to judge them as a whole.

In seven years they've taken a single person, indie project and created a top mobile development engine and turned themeslves into a million dollar+ company with 25+ employees and growing.

You make a fine point, but you lost me at...

But, go ahead and keep focusing on that one bump in the road 5 years ago to demonstrate your marketing competence and their ineptness.

You don't have to ruin everything you say by being obnoxious. I am only discussing a concern about the name, that other people aren't convinced by either, and it is completely valid to reference previous marketing incidents when talking about newer ones. It is a fallacy to suggest I must consider myself better at marketing to voice an opinion or concern about YoYo's marketing ideas. Actually, it is unhealthy to add that attitude into this conversation and not something I imagine YoYo endorses when they post a topic wanting discussion about their new service.

:duck:

#102 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:43 AM

While 5 years does not seem like a long time ago, as far as YYGs is concerned it is.

In 2009 YYGs was a very different company, it had a different mandate and it had very different products.

Back then, there was but a few employees and they certainly didn't have the money, expertise or resources that are available to them now. If your going to judge them, then it really would be more appropriate to judge them as a whole.

In seven years they've taken a single person, indie project and created a top mobile development engine and turned themeslves into a million dollar+ company with 25+ employees and growing.

You make a fine point, but you lost me at...

But, go ahead and keep focusing on that one bump in the road 5 years ago to demonstrate your marketing competence and their ineptness.

You don't have to ruin everything you say by being obnoxious. I am only discussing a concern about the name, that other people aren't convinced by either, and it is completely valid to reference previous marketing incidents when talking about newer ones. It is a fallacy to suggest I must consider myself better at marketing to voice an opinion or concern about YoYo's marketing ideas. Actually, it is unhealthy to add that attitude into this conversation and not something I imagine YoYo endorses when they post a topic wanting discussion about their new service.

You were taking cheap shots for cheap points.

It's history and it's irrelevant. You bringing it up as a valid "concern" is what's obnoxious.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#103 Loaf

Loaf

Just loafing around

• GMC:Member
  • 2164 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:21 AM

You were taking cheap shots for cheap points.

It's history and it's irrelevant. You bringing it up as a valid "concern" is what's obnoxious.

It absolutely isn't a cheap shot and I don't understand why you think it is. As they say, the history is a good indicator of the future, if ever there is one (although I agree YoYo has come a long way).

You don't need to make things personal if you are trying to contribute to a discussion. I'm not sure why my questions have hit such a nerve with you.

:duck:

#104 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 18181 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

If most of the topic posts are questioning the name, chances are there is something to it. I don't remember much complaining about the Marketplace title. But this is starting to sound more like the GM8 icon topic, people were right then even if they did not have an expert solution to that. When things feel odd it's because they are.

Edited by icuurd12b42, 07 October 2014 - 06:21 AM.

gmcbanner.pnggmcbanner_tools.png

ICU Live Tutoring Through Slack or Skype | My Tools Page follow.png

I FRANTICALLY MADE MY 18000 POST TOPIC BEFORE MIKE ANNOUNCED A DELAY...
Now I'm squirming not to hit that reply button

#105 Zuurix

Zuurix

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

"GameMaker: Playground" Where the world comes to play, share, and create games

Playground sounds better.

1g6wSTF.png

#106 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:23 AM

While we thank you for your concern.. the name is not the right thing to focus on....

Russell

#107 TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko

Remember... and never forget

• Global Moderators
  • 9535 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

That just strengthens the point of the majority here. The name is not the most important thing, yet almost everyone is making it out to be precisely that. Don't get me wrong - of course this is great news and could potentially revolutionize things, but when that's being overshadowed by the name, there is something clearly wrong with it.

yBGBXQa.pngmWOQbeq.png

#108 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

I am sorry there really is nothing wrong with the name... it is just the wrong thing to focus on... and decisions have been made on that, they are very very unlikely to be changed at this stage..

NOTE: I have nothing to do with the name, I just believe that it is not the exciting thing about this... only one discussion so far on the medium to long term consequences of this... and then drowned out by focusing on the "wrong" thing...

Russell

#109 zbox

zbox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2618 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:01 AM

It's a pretty big part of it if you are sincerely wanting it to be a marketplace primarily for casual gamers, not just the like minded people who hang around the GMC, you have got to change the name. I'd be pretty hesitant myself to spread the word about it purely because it sounds pretty lame, and I don't think I'm the only one.

And I'm not trying to be inflammatory there, just honest. :P

Edited by zbox, 07 October 2014 - 11:02 AM.

#110 Zuurix

Zuurix

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

Everything about this GameMaker: Player seems to be OK to me, except that name.

1g6wSTF.png

#111 @Alex@

@Alex@

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4734 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

It's very obvious what's exciting about the marketplace but the off feeling people have about the name is something that needs discussion.  It might be consistent with the current naming , it might even makes come sense Video Player plays videos , GameMaker : Player plays GameMakers... Ehh that wasn't what I was going for, but there's the connection there .The issue people are having is will players be interested in what is essentially a portal if it's got GameMaker attached, will it not mislead some.

If your content providers think somethings off, its at least worth re-examining even if you ultimately decide that GameMaker : Player is the best option, and it may well be. 

Okay let's move off the name for a minute, ultimately I think it will inconsequential to the usefulness of the market it could potentially open up. 

Someone mentioned slowly increasing the limit of games a publisher could publish and personally I think this is the way to go. Start off with the 5 or 10 limit or whatever it is and every month or two increase this. The original limit should be set suitably to allow established GameMaker users to put small selection of their back catalog on initially but not so much that it is initially flooded. It's reasonable to assume that most quality games take more than a month to make, so I propose that its a good time interval to revise the limit.

Someone already mentioned basing an increase on ratings but I don't think its a great idea as it doesn't allow mediocre developers to improve the quality of their games over time while slowly increasing the quality of the mediocre game. We're kidding ourselves we don't think there will mediocre and lower quality developers that will publish, perhaps prematurely. Under that system, they would have to remove a game and potentially deny users who have enjoyed the game but have not rated it the opportunity to redownload it .

Personally I think Free users should have a hard limit, if nothing else to try and persuade them into buying GameMaker. It's really not an expensive piece of software.

2mma14z.jpg 2nu6efl.jpg 28whvdt.jpg

#112 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

Cool news. Can't wait to see it go live. Honestly I think just GameMaker: Play would have been a better name but still hopeful to see this succeed.

#113 CelticKnight

CelticKnight

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

While we thank you for your concern.. the name is not the right thing to focus on....

Russell

Well, as many here are involved in the gaming industry and some on a professional level - perhaps, just perhaps, the name is something that you should focus on  - sometimes the PR and advertising departments get it wrong - :shock: :horror:.

#114 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

Will this be Ubuntu only or will you be supporting other distros?

#115 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

Since they only have an Ubuntu export, I would assume only Ubuntu is supported. But knowing the Linux community, you can probably get it to run on any distro, Debian for sure.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#116 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:32 PM

We only "claim" it will work on Ubuntu but it will work on other distros as well - I can guarantee it will work on the Steambox for instance

Russell

#117 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

I'm curious what the incentives are for buying or selling from GameMaker: Player. For example Steam offers excellent sales, achievments, a vast community of gamers, friends and gog offers some really good sales, guaranteed hassle free/drm free experience.

What are the benefits of choosing GameMaker: Player as a gamer or developer?

#118 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

I would love to see an achievement system built in to this!

Also, the GMC needs a rebranding to fit this motif.

GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Marketplace

GameMaker: Player

GameMaker: Community

Because colons then words makes thing FANCY!

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 07 October 2014 - 05:14 PM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

#119 ShadeSpeed

ShadeSpeed

Procedural Generation King

• GMC Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

This may be a silly question. 

Will developers that put up paid for games, be able to set different prices for different currencies? I personally would like to round it off to the nearest 50p / 50c etc. I hate the thought of selling a game on there for £2.00 and for it to cost ..$3.21 for people buying with dollars. 

Marketplace Resources

code.png page.png video.png

#120 Destron

Destron

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1361 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

I don't know why but that suddenly made me think of Spaceballs....

https://www.youtube....h?v=IxYVeJhwPdQ

HTML5 INI Saving Example | HTML5/GMS Saving/Loading/User Login with PHP/MySQL/Async | GameMaker Examples/Tutorials | PHP/MySQL cross platform high score list/leaderboard
Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.

#121 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

2230af0905.png

I actually had to double check...  :teehee:

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#122 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:05 PM

I personally think "Playground" or "Portal" sounds a bit better than "Player".

But anyway, an improved version of the Sandbox? Whoo! ::lmao::

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#123 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

I wonder if this new service will have community moderators?

I know it probably won't, but if it did, YoYo could actually have some quality control on the free games AND free labour. 

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#124 Yal

Yal

Even though the GMC may be gone, our love will prevail eternally

• Global Moderators
  • 11774 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

I think they'd be legally liable for copyright-infringement games if they had an official QA, so it's probably not going to happen.

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines, music and other resources at affordable prices:

My collection of game resources at itch.io

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#125 HopelessComposer

HopelessComposer

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1337 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

I'm curious what the incentives are for buying or selling from GameMaker: Player. For example Steam offers excellent sales, achievments, a vast community of gamers, friends and gog offers some really good sales, guaranteed hassle free/drm free experience.

What are the benefits of choosing GameMaker: Player as a gamer or developer?

I was wondering why anyone would choose to publish their games to GameMaker:Player over Steam, too. Until I remembered there's no reason we can't publish to both. Just one more store to sell our games on, I guess. Steam takes about 30% of your revenue too, as far as the internet is telling me, so it's not like we'll be losing money by publishing to the GMP store, at least.

There might be an argument that Steam is inherently more professional looking to show up on, though. I thought Yoyo would offer a slightly better split than Steam, honestly, so that GMP doesn't become another Sandbox while all the serious developers go through Valve. At first, anyway. We'll see how it plays out.

Edited by HopelessComposer, 07 October 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#126 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

Will we be able to use our existing marketplace account for GM:P or will we have to make yet another account?

#127 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

I believe they are separate.  The FAQ has a bunch of links to things like "Setting up a Player Publisher account" but they haven't been published yet...

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#128 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I can't keep track of all my GameMaker related accounts

#129 GenoDoucette

GenoDoucette

g e n o d o

• GMC Member
  • 1008 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

GMC and GM:MarketPlace? 3 including the out-dated sandbox?

Please, thats nothing.

But having a global account that binds GMC, MarketPlace and Player together would be nice. Like how you had to bind your Minecraft account to your brand-new Mojang account (probably the same for scrolls, too). But, sadly it probably won't happen. D:

Edited by GenoDoucette, 08 October 2014 - 05:49 PM.

ALWAYS >b3v6o7.jpg< ALWAYS

#130 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

I think i have an account for the mantis too.

#131 ThePC007

ThePC007

Chickenator

• GMC Member
  • 1062 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:07 PM

Not sure if I should be excited for it or not. On the one side, I'd really love to see the Player, or the other side, it means the death of the sandbox. Not really sure how I should feel about that. 

#132 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 18181 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

Please, thats nothing.

But having a global account that binds GMC, MarketPlace and Player together would be nice. Like how you had to bind your Minecraft account to your brand-new Mojang account (probably the same for scrolls, too). But, sadly it probably won't happen. D:

GMC
Yoyogames, where your licence ifo is
Marketplace
Sandbox
Help Desk
Mantis

Possibly google login can be added to all those

gmcbanner.pnggmcbanner_tools.png

ICU Live Tutoring Through Slack or Skype | My Tools Page follow.png

I FRANTICALLY MADE MY 18000 POST TOPIC BEFORE MIKE ANNOUNCED A DELAY...
Now I'm squirming not to hit that reply button

#133 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

Please, thats nothing.

GMC
Marketplace
Sandbox
Help Desk
Mantis

Yep all of those lol

#134 GenoDoucette

GenoDoucette

g e n o d o

• GMC Member
  • 1008 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:04 AM

Please, thats nothing.

GMC
Marketplace
Sandbox
Help Desk
Mantis

Instead of google, why doesnt YoYo just have a YoYoGames account for everything by default? That would be so much easier. Like how on youtube you have an email account, then multiple youtube channels binded to that email (lol another example).

GMC: Got it.
Yoyogames, where your licence ifo is: Don't consider it an account if you dont get a profile page.
Marketplace: Got it.
Sandbox: Got it.
Help Desk: Don't consider it an account if you don't get a profile page.
Mantis: Not sure what this is...

Edited by GenoDoucette, 09 October 2014 - 02:06 AM.

#135 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

Instead of google, why doesnt YoYo just have a YoYoGames account for everything by default? That would be so much easier. Like how on youtube you have an email account, then multiple youtube channels binded to that email (lol another example).

Yoyogames, where your licence ifo is: Don't consider it an account if you dont get a profile page.

It's an account if you have to login to use it but you do get a profile page

http://help.yoyogame...users/548275778

#136 Mr. RPG

Mr. RPG

GMC's Forum Troll

• GMC Member
  • 3227 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:53 AM

Would be neat if they could merge all of their accounts across their various products / services.

#137 GenoDoucette

GenoDoucette

g e n o d o

• GMC Member
  • 1008 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:21 AM

It's an account if you have to login to use it but you do get a profile page

http://help.yoyogame...users/548275778

Oh, didn't realize ;D

Would be neat if they could merge all of their accounts across their various products / services.

Merge? It would be easier to bind all of the accounts. Binding would work easier because it would act as a launcher. Like Google with its' Google account. With 1 Google account, you have access to YouTube, Gmail, Blogger, Google Drive, Play, Calendar, News, Books, Wallets, ext. (lol).

EDIT: Just re-read everything I wrote and I messed up. Read the bolded sentence, and then read this one:

With 1 YoYoGames account, you have access to the GameMaker Community,  Marketplace, Play, Help Desk, Mantis, [ENTER FUTURE PRODUCTS HERE], ext. (lol).

I hope this happens.

Edited by GenoDoucette, 09 October 2014 - 04:33 AM.

#138 mr magnus

mr magnus

Viking King

• GMC Member
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

Not sure if I should be excited for it or not. On the one side, I'd really love to see the Player, or the other side, it means the death of the sandbox. Not really sure how I should feel about that. 

Imagine it as..... Euthanizing it: putting it out of its misery.

here: i've even made you a small image to help you cope with the loss.

Spoiler

Edited by mr magnus, 09 October 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#139 Mrpete

Mrpete

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

I think 'the player' is good.  Though, I think as others have mentioned; the 'name' will need to be worked out later. --The naming is just for convenience and getting the idea across as a community concept(I get that).--

As far as the limitations on games sent to 'the player'....... I can sympathize with YOYO Games to a point.  But I think in reality it will turn into a Jekyll and Hyde process for most developers using game maker. 

1. Because as a game developing tool, game maker hasn't reached it's final precipice in my opinion.  Though needed, the constant builds and bug fixes are starting to leave a bridge between versions(Which is apparent since GMS v1.0).   Especially, when long projects are at hand.  Smaller projects and conceptualization ideas are about the only things I'd trust with GMS while it goes through this transition.  Don't get me wrong on this point.  As I stated most of this is a necessary step in GMS's evolution.  Plus the migration of GMS to multiple plateforms is a tedious and complicated situation from a programming stand-point.  Given the fact, that most OS's themselves are constantly changing and there seems to be a new or a new version of an existing device being released every year!

2. As much as I hate to admit it. I think the few situations that other forum members have stated are likely to be the outcome of GMS's version of its 'player'.  Why?., Because there is history behind those words..  History not opinion!!!!  This problem is not inherit only to the GMC.  It's inherit to every site on the web!  It's not the 30% Yoyo's gonna take for themselves or for the up keep of this idea.  It's not the limiting of sent games to give everyone else a seemingly chance.   It's gonna be the competive subjection of making the perfect face for this interation of GMS.

Now, I know everyone who reads these two points are gonna have a different opinion based on their needs and experience using GMS or any other service such as STEAM.  Or, their  just gonna dis-agree and thats fine.  But in the end if a person is purchasing a tool over and over and can't get a good result out of it.  The trend will get REAL old after awhile.  Especially, when it's the only side of the industry that any programmer or end user experiences over and over.  Whether, its simple deployment of a game or money for that game.

#140 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

WAIT!!! Guys I just remembered something, RTII needs all his stuff saved from the incoming obliteration of the sandbox! http://sandbox.yoyog....com/users/RTII Can someone please archive his page?

cooltext680386545.png
The YYGF subreddit: /r/YYGF

#141 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:04 AM

Look what I found

gfh.png

#142 CelticKnight

CelticKnight

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

So they called it "GameMaker: Player", oh well, seems like a wasted opportunity :down:.

Well, as they say, the art of making good decisions come from experience, experience comes from making bad decisions.

#143 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:27 AM

So they called it "GameMaker: Player", oh well, seems like a wasted opportunity :down:.

Well, as they say, the art of making good decisions come from experience, experience comes from making bad decisions.

Don't be ignorant.

YYGs bought an indie project with a terrible reputation and turned it into million dollar (+) company with 25 (+) employees. This didn't happen by making bad decisions.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#144 meliaz99

meliaz99

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

We just need to wait. We don't really know what this will be in the future.

76561198094963167.png

#145 zbox

zbox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2618 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

Don't be ignorant.

YYGs bought an indie project with a terrible reputation and turned it into million dollar (+) company with 25 (+) employees. This didn't happen by making bad decisions.

He didn't mention anything to do with other YYG stuff, he's obviously just talking about the Player thing

We just need to wait. We don't really know what this will be in the future.

We.. We do, its going to be a market place where you post your gamemaker made games... Atleast that is the impression I got after reading the "this is what this is" part of the post ;)

#146 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

Guys, is no one else concerned for RTII's account? If we do delete the Sandbox then RTII's account has to stay! It's special and he was a genius!

cooltext680386545.png

#147 zbox

zbox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2618 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

Guys, is no one else concerned for RTII's account? If we do delete the Sandbox then RTII's account has to stay! It's special and he was a genius!

who is that?

#148 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:07 AM

who is that?

He was a legend on the Sandbox , he made some amazing stuff, but he's not with us any more.

His page: Yoyogames sandbox: http://sandbox.yoyog....com/users/RTII GMC: http://gmc.yoyogames...showuser=132115

His best stuff: 

http://sandbox.yoyog...-scheme-changer

http://gmc.yoyogames...opic=462128&hl=

http://sandbox.yoyog...-source-gm7-pro

http://sandbox.yoyog...ditable-gm8-pro

The last thing he made:

http://sandbox.yoyog...-irhymewithrawr

Edited by faissialoo, 12 October 2014 - 10:18 AM.

cooltext680386545.png

#149 zbox

zbox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2618 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

who is that?

He was a legend on the Sandbox , he made some amazing stuff, but he's not with us any more.

I gathered that, anything specific :P?

#150 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

who is that?

I gathered that, anything specific :P?

I edited the post to include some of the stuff. The NetMenu DLL and GEX were probably the best.

Edited by faissialoo, 12 October 2014 - 10:21 AM.

cooltext680386545.png