1 reply to this topic

#1 swyrl

swyrl

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 37 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:14 AM

Several years ago, I made a program that used a tabbed interface. Eventually, I abandoned the project for a number of reasons, one of which was the bulkiness and complexity of the tab system I was using. Recently, after doing some thinking about what project I would work on next, I thought of two things: the marketplace, and my old tab system. On the marketplace i'd seen several UI scripts, some free, some for money, however, all of them lacked any kind of tab system. So I decided to make one myself. Without further ado...

GML Tabs

DwUbNrs.png

Additional Screenshots:

Spoiler

The scripts include some instructions on how to use them, and the names are pretty self-explanatory, However, there is an example available. Most of the information on usage can be found in the tabs_info script. If necessary, I will make a youtube video demonstrating usage, however, I would advise taking a look at the example file first.

Scripts and usage:

Spoiler

This should work for all platforms on all versions that support scripts, However, it has only been tested in GM:S with a windows platform. (Windows 8 specifically. I'm just using Windowsblinds.)

If you find any bugs, please report them. There shouldn't be any, but just in case.

Scripts Download: http://www.mediafire.../TabScripts.gml

Example/Demo Download: http://www.mediafire.../TabExample.gmz

You have my permission to use this for whatever you like, as long as you credit me.

Beware, my code is a bit of a mess. I began with the best of intentions, however things got kind of out of hand. there are some function notes in the code for the sake of my sanity.

Edited by swyrl, 03 October 2014 - 01:28 AM.

uyzd1z6.jpg?1

#2 Mmcgamers

Mmcgamers

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

looks cool  ::lmao::

-RPG Games for life-  How do I change my name? 

:wub: