Take things GMCers have said out of context and post them here.
Next poster, if you wouldn't mind putting kepons' baby into the image as well.
This topic seems to be turning into one of the few good non-sign up forum games, so here are some guidelines.
1) The post must exist, this isn't "Random made-up quote topic".
2) Not obligatory, please contain a link to the context, usually if you copy and paste a quote from somewhere it should keep the context arrow in the top right of the quote when you save it.
3) If the meaning of the post stays the same without context, it doesn't belong here.
4) Quotes shouldn't be posted here simply because they're real and they're quotes. If you're quoting someone saying "I've had a lovely day today" or "Hello, my name is fred!". This isn't "Random real quote topic".
5) Ideally, what you should have is a quote that makes no sense out of context that will make you wonder what on earth is going on, but something that makes sense in context. I'm not too fussy about that last part, if it's funny and real but still doesn't make sense in context. Why not?
6) No modifying quotes or using <snip> to imply the quote was saying something else. Removing text from the start or end of a post is allowed.
The Makerofthegames No Context Readings
- Makerofthegames Begins
- Makerofthegames Does Some More
- Makerofthegames Has A Cold
- Makerofthegames Has Lost Everything He Ever Loved
- Makerofthegames Listens To Beautiful Music (#5 Mirror
- Makerofthegames reads to the Hangout.
- Makerofthegames has no idea.
- Makerofthegames Times Four
#B - Makerofthegames pronouncing these smileys: xD :3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edited by roytheshort, 19 October 2015 - 08:58 AM.