• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

And here it is, the game you've all been waiting for.

Roy's Adventures in Crafting

Try to build Roy in this elaborate crafting adventure!

With over 12 (which means 13) crafting recipes and over 6 (which means 7) cheat codes, this game can be hours (which means 2) of fun! Try to build Roy all you can.

The characters in this game are mostly fictional. Any relations to real persons living or dead may or may not be fictitious... sort of... on a good day...

Edited by Mercerenies, 29 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#52 bksonic

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 114 posts

Name: Building Peacefully

I only spent two hours making it (while I was eating my dinner). It's not really a serious entry but I encourage you to play it.

Link: https://www.dropbox....ult-

Edited by bksonic, 29 July 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#53 Boudoudou

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Hello !

here is my game Build To Succeed that I just "finished" 5 minutes before the end of the jam lol.

the controls: 

ZSQD to move  (ALT+SHIFT ingame to swtich to QWERTY i'm sorry for this)

space to jump with character/brake with vehicles

ctrl to use the gravity module if you build your vehicle with it

shift to turbo if you build your vehicle with it 

mouse to move camera when not in a vehicle

Edited by Boudoudou, 29 July 2014 - 12:29 AM.

#54 CreamyBacon1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 18 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

Day 3: I found out about Jam.

Day 3: 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3: Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3: Done! it's not great!

https://www.dropbox..../Heat Death.exe

P.s. going for minimal!

P.P.s you will figure the game out I just did not have time to put in instruction Sorry!

PPPS I have five min to put this in. you need to collect all the neutron star parts to make a black hole to stop the sun from engulfing your planet. play with the mouse, right and left click do things, esc quits and I trust you can do it! Go team!

#55 Camper125Lv

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

Build and fight

Download : https://www.dropbox....Build&Fight.zip

Edited by Camper125Lv, 29 July 2014 - 01:09 AM.

Me when i have time for GM:S

#56 ParodyKnaveBob

• GMC Member
  • 1609 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

Despite our programmer getting so sick he could barely move on the second day, our debugger becoming our programmer and then subsequently losing Internet access the third day, and our spriter and last-guy-left-to-program being at his day job all day the third day, Team Auctor has entered The Fabled GMC Jam #15.

The official Jam version (ack!) and the finished-one-hour-later playable version can both currently be found in our linked Dropbox folder. (If that URL ever gives out, and you're seriously curious about what in the world we strung together, just contact one of us, and I'm sure we'll be glad to give it to you.)

In light of my inability to download the huge ZIP right now, iiRomano tells me our entry's folder/file/something in the official GMCJam15.zip is...

Redo Much Simpler............ParodyKnaveBob & Team Auctor

...which I'm just fine with considering the piddly information I gave. (Like I said to you elsewhere, NAL, again, thank you for feeding and watering the Jam when it's not even your pet!) Fwiw, Team Auctor consists (in order of our names on the banner) of LukanSpellweaver, HayManMarc, and ParodyKnaveBob. Any confusion caused by that ridiculous banner design is due to my last-minute addition to the team just before the Jam start, ha ha ha ha.

I .. am .. zapped!

If you're looking for a title to this game, you can accept the first message you receive as the title if you so like.

"IN THE YEAR 2000"

DevLog! ... as compiled from Team Auctor's members' relevant posts here in The Fabled GMC Jam #15 Discussion Topic! $:^ D

If you want to know the controls for this little monster who could, they're simple:

Keyboard: Arrow Keys + X
Gamepad: main stick probably + bottom button in diamond (like, Xbox A, SNES B)
Mouse (beta alpha): aw, man, I just realized that I accidentally kept a remnant of the double-click code in the mouse controls - just enough that you cannot pick up an item with the mouse - sorry

attempts at secret word (well, the ones that actually made it into the entry):

Moderator comment:  PKB's game was accepted into the official ZIP file slighty late, so it seems appropriate for this post to be added as well.

Edited by chance, 30 July 2014 - 02:02 PM.

theUndiscovered ~ Brandon W. Horton ~ ParodyKnaveBob ~ $:^ J

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games