1 reply to this topic

#1 smash ball

smash ball

Volcanic Light

• GMC Member
  • 2389 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

Update: I am available for part-time work.

Hello future client, portfolio browser, and spam bot. I do all the things the topic title states for a low cost.  Since there are three things, feel free to look at my work under the specific subsection below in spoilers.  Should you want to contact me, send me a PM or email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

email: smash.ball.alex@gmail.com

My marketplace page will also show some things from all three of these categories.
https://marketplace..../volcanic-light

Pixel Art

Spoiler

Music
Spoiler

Programming
Spoiler

Previous work
Spoiler

Contact and other info
I you like something you see, then send me a PM or email, and we will go from there.  I can use Skype, or if you have another preferred contact method then I'll see what I can do.  For timezone purposes, I live in the US.  Payment will be through Paypal.  My hourly rate for any of the above will probably be (negotiable) 10 USD.  I do ask that all job requests go through PM or email first, and any comments on the topic are portfolio suggestions, feedback, or trouble viewing my information.  If anything else, thanks for checking out my portfolio.

email: smash.ball.alex@gmail.com

Edited by smash ball, 28 August 2014 - 10:08 PM.

#2 smash ball

smash ball

Volcanic Light

• GMC Member
  • 2389 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

I will be available for full time this week and next, but after that I'm switching over to weekend part-time.  From that point on, most of my work (aside from contact) will be done on the weekends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: artist, musician, gamemaker:studio