#1 Spyker

Spyker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 793 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Description

Night Bike is a casual high score game. All that is required is to tap the screen to jump over various vehicles and try to get the highest score.

Features (albeit basic ones)

• Online cross platform leaderboard
  • Customizable character with unlockable items
  • Retro graphics
  • Simple and quick gameplay

Downloads

App Store

Google Play Store

Screenshots

98j8.png

jl0wmw.png

15d5q87.png

Edited by Spyker, 04 June 2014 - 09:11 PM.

Check out Night Bike for Android and iOS!

2j2wyvk.png

Curious on how to code in other languages? I highly recommend you check out Team Tree house. You'll learn a lot of skills and methods that will help with GameMaker, and you can learn how to code things to work with your game (websites, databases, etc). There are tons of small courses that range from beginner to advanced.

#2 linkanbinkan

linkanbinkan

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

Awesome game ! but its a bit hard to get past the blue cars and the keyboard didn't slide down for me and was always visible 

#3 Spyker

Spyker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

Awesome game ! but its a bit hard to get past the blue cars and the keyboard didn't slide down for me and was always visible 

Thanks! Yeah as far as I know GM:S doesn't have a function to close the keyboard, and I think it's a bug that it doesn't automatically close after a dialog box. Hoping that gets fixed soon.

2j2wyvk.png

Curious on how to code in other languages? I highly recommend you check out Team Tree house. You'll learn a lot of skills and methods that will help with GameMaker, and you can learn how to code things to work with your game (websites, databases, etc). There are tons of small courses that range from beginner to advanced.

#4 Spyker

Spyker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

1.1 has been released! This update includes a new menu layout, customize-your-character window, and a $0.99 in-app purchase to get rid of advertisements, unlock new levels and more unlockable items.

2j2wyvk.png

#5 Smack Games

Smack Games

Eliphingo!

• GMC Member
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

cool game i play it every once and a while :)

I used to have something here, but now I don't..