147 replies to this topic

#51 GameGeisha

GameGeisha

GameGeisha

• GMC Member
  • 6565 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

Assuming my Studio license applies to it(as the build is pro version) can I release/sell/whatever the program I make? I remember when GM: HTML5 came out there was issues about this, just wondering if this is the same.

Back when GM:HTML5 came out and people started asking "can I sell games that I make with it", instead of repeating those same questions I read the EULA that came with the program and got the answer myself.

Maybe you should do the same.

3.2. Stand-alone versions of Applications created with the Software can be distributed without any licensing fees.

GameGeisha
Latest Releases:
  • GMLinear --- Matrix and vector math in one line!
  • GMAssert --- Debug invalid values and write quick unit tests with ease!
  • KameGMS --- Bring up TortoiseSVN and TortoiseGit dialogs from within the GMS IDE!
  • JSOnion v1.1 --- The stink-free way to handle JSON! (even deeply nested ones)

#52 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

Thanks GameGeisha, I totally forgot about that... Sorry for the dumb question.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#53 gbolt

gbolt

16-Bit Turd

• 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Nice! Since I love using cutting edge software, I'll dive right in. :D

#54 proon

proon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Is there any fix for the AssetCompiler problem?

MHSbanner.png

#55 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

which AssetCompiler problem are you referring to?

Russell

#56 Tarik

Tarik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2731 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

THE assetcompiter problem, don't you know!  :lol:

Anyway I looked through his older posts and he mentioned this:
Every time i try to load a swf image the AssetCompiler appears and says: Could not convert string '0.5' to type Single for option '/swfprecision'

#57 Overloaded

Overloaded

Oneirophobia

• GMC Member
  • 995 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Every time i try to load a swf image the AssetCompiler appears and says: Could not convert string '0.5' to type Single for option '/swfprecision'

Try setting "Quality" to 1 and then click "Update" in the sprite. I got the same error as you, but I didn't got any error if I set it to 1.

Edited by Overloaded, 06 January 2014 - 03:23 PM.

gmc_signature.png

Upcoming 2D Turn-Based RPG. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check out my GM Marketplace Assets!

Follow me on Twitter: @OVLDD

#58 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

OK now we know about it... I have gotten Mike Rennie to fix it on the version internally.

Russel

#59 Slammin Sam

Slammin Sam

I craft juicy things

• GMC Member
  • 854 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Very excited to get working on these new features!

Should the mods add a sub-forum in Extending GameMaker just for iOS/Android extensions once people build them?

Nothing to see here...move along

#60 proon

proon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Try setting "Quality" to 1 and then click "Update" in the sprite. I got the same error as you, but I didn't got any error if I set it to 1.

It worked! Thank you!

MHSbanner.png

#61 gnysek

gnysek

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 613 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

OK now we know about it... I have gotten Mike Rennie to fix it on the version internally.

Russel

Error with 0.5 is probably a cat with 9 lifes, since it's going back really often (problem with regional settings and using comma instead dot as decimal mark).

Previously game developer at YoYoGames, Currently PHP developer in DB-Team
Programming and working with: GML/C#/PHP/JS/MySql/CSS/HTML

Follow 
@GameMakerUpdate to get info about latest versions of GM when they are released: https://twitter.com/GameMakerUpdate or visit website.

(it's managed by bot, not by human, remember)

#62 esco

esco

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

..............way to get free bug testing from end users and save yoyo games some money, and at the same time give us all the opportunity to try out the new fun features in GMS, and hopefully build even more demand for GMS.

Sounds like a win win for people on both sides of the spectrum! :)

Edited by esco, 09 January 2014 - 02:14 AM.

Esco... the original New Yorican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Project!
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED OVER TO UNITY3D AND I NO LONGER POST HERE! MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME ON THESE FORUMS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :)
This engine once completed will be released to the community and will hopefully be of great use to a lot of you platform game creators out there!
Link to the Project: http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com

Link to the DeviantArt Page: http://esco1979.deviantart.com/

#63 FmMan3

FmMan3

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

..............way to get free bug testing from end users and save yoyo games some money, and at the same time give us all the opportunity to try out the new fun features in GMS, and hopefully build even more demand for GMS.

inb4 announcement that it'll cost $400 on release, though.

Signatures are nothing but a fad.

#64 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

If your so concerned about about YYGs raising their prices, perhaps instead of posting silly inb4 announcement posts, consider buyb4 announcement.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#65 lordvtp

lordvtp

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

I've gotten so much out my so much more out of my master collection purchase when it was first available then I ever expected =]

lord5.png

#66 Lonewolff

Lonewolff

Permanent Resident

• GMC Member
  • 3517 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:27 AM

If your so concerned about about YYGs raising their prices, perhaps instead of posting silly inb4 announcement posts, consider buyb4 announcement.

Oh Man....

Every time I see the whole 'your' thing (instead of you're), the authority of the post seems to automatically go out of the window.

#67 FmMan3

FmMan3

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

I'm not at all concerned about rising prices at all. I've bought many licenses for the software over the years, and it's a worthwhile investment, I've just been getting more and more disconcerted by the fact that whenever there's an announced new feature that, let's face it, should be bundled with the software as default (compiler?), it gets bundled into the "We want to be Unity," module system and gets a ridiculously inflated price.

That's not to say everyone at YoYo don't deserve to be paid for the great work they've done, they deserve to be paid for sure, but they're shooting themselves in the foot, I feel, when they charge (let's be honest here) hobbyists and amatuers upwards of $800 for the full kit and expect to have everyone clamouring to pay up at the moment of release.

Additionally, I admit, my initial post was rather stupid, and very off topic, so I definitely deserve a bottom smacking for that, but I'm sure you can understand why I want to be excited as hell for 1.3, but am filled instead with dread at being greeted with a, "hey, we really appreciate all the feedback and beta testing you guys have done with us, we really hope it whetted your appetite for 1.3, and btw, the debugger and the Vector imports are going to be bundled as modules, available now for $100 a piece!" style announcement.

With that out the way, playing about the the Early Access build, I love the ability to import vectors they're brilliant and something that I've wanted for so long, but the debugger seems, at the minute, a little buggy, but that's to be expected, eh?

Edited by FmMan3, 16 January 2014 - 04:59 AM.

#68 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

With the exception of Standard to Pro, you pay for extra export modules not tools. The tool upgrades are free. Who the hell would they want to maintain two debuggers? That's silly...

#69 FatalSleep

FatalSleep

FatalSheep?

• GMC Member
  • 3974 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

Additionally, I admit, my initial post was rather stupid, and very off topic, so I definitely deserve a bottom smacking for that, but I'm sure you can understand why I want to be excited as hell for 1.3, but am filled instead with dread at being greeted with a, "hey, we really appreciate all the feedback and beta testing you guys have done with us, we really hope it whetted your appetite for 1.3, and btw, the debugger and the Vector imports are going to be bundled as modules, available now for $100 a piece!" style announcement.

Wait, wait, wait... is this sarcasm or not? We have to pay for the new debugger? Oh well, I don't need the new debugger, so whatever. :)

Although the debugger and vector import will be separate... $200 for both seems like complete crap. I can understand $100-200 for

an export that switches the target platform. Although, a new debugger to make work for efficient isn't worth $100. Simply program better

and leave better comments. Vector import? No comment, I've never used vector art before. Could be worth it, but I don't know.

Despite that, I know almost nothing about the new debugger as I haven't used the early access builds much at all. I could be completely

wrong!

Edited by FatalSleep, 16 January 2014 - 05:40 AM.

#70 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

We have to pay for the new debugger?

No... and this is why people should...

keep_crap_150_zpsd7af69c5.png

#71 Cleroth

Cleroth

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

You can actually toggle the new debugger on and off on 1.3 EA. Although... that's if you can even call he old one a debugger. There isn't really much 'maintenance' to be done, specially on the old one, so I think they'll probably keep both.

#72 FmMan3

FmMan3

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

With the exception of Standard to Pro, you pay for extra export modules not tools. The tool upgrades are free. Who the hell would they want to maintain two debuggers? That's silly...

I'm not sure about you, but I sure as hell see the compiler as a tool, and a pretty vital one at that.

Wait, wait, wait... is this sarcasm or not? We have to pay for the new debugger? Oh well, I don't need the new debugger, so whatever. :)

Although the debugger and vector import will be separate... $200 for both seems like complete crap. I can understand $100-200 for

an export that switches the target platform. Although, a new debugger to make work for efficient isn't worth $100. Simply program better

and leave better comments. Vector import? No comment, I've never used vector art before. Could be worth it, but I don't know.

Despite that, I know almost nothing about the new debugger as I haven't used the early access builds much at all. I could be completely

wrong!

AFAIK, neither of them are being split up to sell as seperate modules, I'm just expressing a concern is all, don't panic.

Edited by FmMan3, 16 January 2014 - 06:29 PM.

#73 stevenworks

stevenworks

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Hello,

just a clarification:

is the early access version a more updated version of the regular release?

So: doeas early access 1.99.44 contain all the features/fixes of the regular 1.2.1264 + new features/fixes?

Thanx,

Steven

#74 Alice

Alice

Toolmaker of Bucuresti

• GMC Member
  • 1392 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

From what I recall, yes. Early Acess version is apparently as Beta as Beta update channel was before, and regular access Beta channel got somewhat safer. Plus, since it's technicaly a separate program, you can always fall back to regular access version if there's some terrible bug in Early Access version (hopefully there won't be anything deleting files, or something).

LShy6C6.png

#75 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

just a clarification:

is the early access version a more updated version of the regular release?

So: doeas early access 1.99.44 contain all the features/fixes of the regular 1.2.1264 + new features/fixes?

Thanx,

Steven

No.

The Early Access version contains features typically not implemented in the regular release, but as features and bug fixes are applied to the regular release that doesn't trigger new Early Access releases.

For example, 1.2.1264 (the latest regular build) has the new ds accessors, but 1.99.44 (the latest early access) does not..

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#76 stevenworks

stevenworks

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Thanx for the reply.

And just for a curiosity (and for don't do another useless topic): is there any news on 1.3 progress status? A release date?

#77 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

What you see on Early Access is our current progress - the next update to EA (sometime this week hopefully, next week at the latest) will expand and solidify this, with bugs fixed and features expanded (The debugger has lots of goodness in it now).

We are looking to migrate features over to Beta in the next few weeks, projects permitting...

Russell

#78 Mr. RPG

Mr. RPG

GMC's Forum Troll

• GMC Member
  • 3227 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

What you see on Early Access is our current progress - the next update to EA (sometime this week hopefully, next week at the latest) will expand and solidify this, with bugs fixed and features expanded (The debugger has lots of goodness in it now).

We are looking to migrate features over to Beta in the next few weeks, projects permitting...

Russell

Does this mean 1.3 (non-EA) is coming in the next few weeks?

#79 xygthop3

xygthop3

You may know me from such forums as "Shaders"

• GMC Member
  • 3367 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Russell

Narh, it means bug fixes from 1.3 EA will move in to a new 1.2 Beta build

#80 Mr. RPG

Mr. RPG

GMC's Forum Troll

• GMC Member
  • 3227 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

Russell

Narh, it means bug fixes from 1.3 EA will move in to a new 1.2 Beta build

They are already doing that. They did that in the last version.

He said features, not bug fixes.

#81 thegame

thegame

OinkIguana

• GMC Member
  • 1549 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to put bug reports, but I'm putting one here anyway. Please redirect me if I'm wrong...

Any time the Instance Creation Code in a room is modified, it overwrites the Room Creation Code as well. I never noticed this happen before, just now in the EA release.

Edit: Also noticed a less troublesome bug just now. After deleting the Instance Creation Code there's still the little popup thing with the code preview in it, but it shows up empty.

Edit2: I see you solved this issue in the update a few hours after this post. I suppose I put this here a little late then...

Edited by thegame, 31 January 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Examples: Inventory and Shop Example ||| Dialog System with messages, questions, input and more ||| Old dialog box example (May not work in new versions of GM:Studio)
Jam Games: 11: Abby and Elliot - 21st place ||| 12: Forks - 16th place ||| 13: White - 19th place
Completed games: White

#82 scurvycapn

scurvycapn

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

Maybe it's just because I'm a filthy American, but I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little at the "correct spelling" comment about the "colour" change.  Any chance at an option to toggle color/colour for intellisense?  I guess it's basically a bit of a role reversal as I'm sure many find it frustrating that many of the standard languages are based on American English, but this change feels more like bucking the standard versus a necessary change.

#83 VikingAntics

VikingAntics

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Anyone else having problems with the new Early Access release v1.99.51?  It seems switch statements with case "String Expressions" crash the runner. 

Verified that argument0 is valid instance and pName is valid instance variable and contain correct string.  Run through the debugger it always crashes stepping from case "ColorTypeButton":.  Also, I did a Clean Build before testing.

switch(argument0.pName)
    {
    case "ColorTypeButton":

break;

case "ColorSelectList":

break;        
    }

Thanks.

FF_Viking-Antics_Small.png               ParticleGizmo.png

#84 paul23

paul23

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4147 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hmm are extensions supposed to work under windows YYC compilation option?

#85 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

@Maverick22 - we are looking into this one.

@paul23 - yes they should but there may be issues - file a bug

#86 esco

esco

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Has anyone else but me noticed that if you go into the room editor and add creation code to an object, the object you had selected under object to add with left mouse suddenly changes? Pretty noticeable bug there.

Also is anyone else having an issue with texture primitives suddenly not working? I have a pretty advanced effect I made with one that worked fine in 8.1, normal GMS, and the previous early access version, but now suddenly the primitives are ALL white instead of showing the texture.

I also just ran into a bug where I was editing a background, would hit the check to save my changes and exit the background, and it would then go back to the main screen like normal, BUT THE CHANGES WERE NOT SAVED! It was as if I had done NOTHING at all. Didn't matter if I resized the canvas, changed pixels, etc. This happened with 2 backgrounds tonight, and the only way I could fix it was to delete the background and remake it (I have GM:S set to delete resources when I remove them from the tree)

EDIT: I played around some more, and changed my primitive into a model instead using the same values, vertexes, textures, etc. and it works fine. I think you guys might need to check and make sure that you didn't break something related to drawing textured primitives.

Edited by esco, 31 January 2014 - 08:43 PM.

Esco... the original New Yorican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Project!
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED OVER TO UNITY3D AND I NO LONGER POST HERE! MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME ON THESE FORUMS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :)
This engine once completed will be released to the community and will hopefully be of great use to a lot of you platform game creators out there!

#87 rwkay

rwkay

YoYo Games CTO

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2937 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

The textured primitives bug has been fixed internally - I will discuss with Dan on Monday the possibility of doing a bugfix release on this EA version as we have fixed quite a few issues that were causing roadblocks.

Russell

#88 matheus.reis

matheus.reis

Insane!

• GMC Member
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

I liked the rectangle_in_rectangle, point_in_triangle functions. Are you planning to add circle_in_rectangle etc? Would be quite useful for me. :)

E5jHbWP.png

icon_psx.gif
:( WHY HAVE I SOLD YOU?!? :(

#89 gnysek

gnysek

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 613 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

I put those ones in requests for Mike, but he delete them. So looks, that we don't get all possible versions of circle/triangle/rectangle.

Follow 
@GameMakerUpdate to get info about latest versions of GM when they are released: https://twitter.com/GameMakerUpdate or visit website.

#90 matheus.reis

matheus.reis

Insane!

• GMC Member
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

I'm using surfaces in my game, and it was OK in 1.2 when I redrawed it stretched in the mini-map:

cMZ4iIJ.png

But now it looks like this:

ro0r7Pu.png

What should I do to avoid it? Thanks.

E5jHbWP.png

icon_psx.gif

#91 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

I am not sure if this has been addressed, but I was using two EAB windows working on two different projects.

When I saved one, it saved that project OVER my other one also. It replaced everything except the project name...

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#92 esco

esco

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

RWKAY: Thank you for taking the time and giving me such a prompt response. Considering how busy I'm sure you are, it's appreciated.

Edited by esco, 01 February 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#93 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

I also just ran into a bug where I was editing a background, would hit the check to save my changes and exit the background, and it would then go back to the main screen like normal, BUT THE CHANGES WERE NOT SAVED! It was as if I had done NOTHING at all. Didn't matter if I resized the canvas, changed pixels, etc. This happened with 2 backgrounds tonight, and the only way I could fix it was to delete the background and remake it (I have GM:S set to delete resources when I remove them from the tree)

Yes, I have found the same (very annoying!) issue... A  bug has been filed: http://bugs.yoyogame...ew.php?id=13430

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#94 scurvycapn

scurvycapn

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

I think my favorite thing so far in the latest build would be the tile functions.  I just started playing around with the mp_grid fuctions recently.  I took this opportunity to rework my proof of concept to work with tiles instead of objects.  I had been using collision_line to check for line of sight for enemies, so I rolled my own script that does the same thing but by passing a tile layer depth instead of an object.  It took a while to get everything working perfectly, but it was worth it.  Goodbye objects for walls!

#95 thaaks

thaaks

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

Is it possible that there is some problem with json encoding and locale settings?

I have a german Windows 7 and when I encode a ds_map of ds_maps to a JSON string I get the following:

{ "clicks": { "goldVal": 100000,000000, "name": "clicks", "silverVal": 10000,000000, "value": 0,000000, "bronzeDesc": "Fine clicker", "goldDesc": "King of clicks", "bronzeVal": 1000,000000, "silverDesc": "Heavy clicker", "description": "Number of tiles clicked" }, "wonwithoutdevices": { "goldVal": 100,000000, "name": "wonwithoutdevices", "silverVal": 50,000000, "value": 0,000000, "bronzeDesc": "Bare handed", "goldDesc": "Who needs devices at all?", "bronzeVal": 10,000000, "silverDesc": "I don't need any help!", "description": "Scenario won without any device" } }

If you look at the numbers you'll see that the decimal point is replaced by comma signs. This is fine in german but of course wrong for numbers in float format if you want to decode this JSON string.

So currently for me the JSON encoding and decoding looks broken, especially if you use commas as separators too...

Edited by thaaks, 02 February 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#96 HoodooTi

HoodooTi

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Edit: Still no idea how you're supposed to position the new application_surface though?

Something like this in the Post Draw event?
application_surface_draw_enable(0);

draw_surface(application_surface, offsetx, offsety);

Edited by HoodooTi, 03 February 2014 - 12:48 AM.

#97 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

You need to do something like this I believe:

//CREATE EVENT
application_surface_draw_enable(false);
var a = application_get_position();
xx = a[0];
yy = a[1];
ww = a[2] - a[0];
hh = a[3] - a[1];

//POST DRAW EVENT
draw_surface_stretched(applictaion_surface, xx, yy, ww, hh);

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#98 gnysek

gnysek

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

I just don't understand yet, why if I set window sie to 1024x768, on fullscreen it's aligned to left and got black border on right... not centered and with border on both sides.

Follow 

#99 Kian

Kian

Unplugged

• GMC Member
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Selecting a .PSD file, during the Load Background dialog, an Access Violation occurs.

1. Insert Background
  2. Load Background
  3. Select .PSD file

Early Access - Professional Edition (v1.99.51) - STEAM 

u0VR4cc.png

@infeckgames       | infeck.com           | bunnAI | CyberLight Rider | Zombie Clicker

27531.png Vp3VoKc.png

#100 matheus.reis

matheus.reis

Insane!

• GMC Member
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Could you please guys at least say if the issue I reported is happening because I need to adapt my code to 1.3 or is a bug? Also, I don't like to be inconvenient but will the new IDE come to 1.3? :)

Thanks.

E5jHbWP.png

icon_psx.gif