beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

topiclogo.png

Description

You can use this graphics for free. No credits required.

This topic will be updated as much as possible so make sure you come back once in a while.

The ones with in front represent newest packs.

Due to the limit of images per post I found myself forced to re-structure this topic.

Mostly new packs come after each reply(I always have one prepared) so giving some feedback it's well welcomed and will also contribuite to this topic.

<------------------Latest news-------------->

I'm bringing more..2D/3D Assets and GML particles so this got divided in 3 sections!Hope all of ya got excited about this..I am for sure xD.

GMC JAM

I'm providing some gfx based on GMC Jam theme..so if you are a participant(or not) you can grab some from here or just look for some inspiration. This packs will be available for all users and will be UP even if the jam it's over so you can use them for your own projects aswell.

*Jam 15-Build and Use

Isometric: click here

*Jam 13-Pirates

GUIPreview: click here

GUI Download: click here

Sprites Preview:click here

Sprites Download: click here

2DGraphics List

All assets are png-transparent so all you need to do is to crop the desired elements out. If you find this disturbing let me know and I will create them separate in a archive.

*Blood Splats

Image Preview: click here

Elements: 40

*Alienish Cartoony GUI

Elements: 12

*3D Animated YoYo Logo spin

Image Preview: test1 | test2

Elements: 1

....See full list....

Spoiler

3DGraphics List

To open/edit the assets you need Cinema4D. You can get a free trial version by clicking here.

*YoYo 3D Logo

Editable Download: click here

*Barrel/Trashcan Model -lowpoly

GML Particles List

You get a preview of the effect and you can copy/paste the gml code of it.Thanks for Nocturne for making  SPARKS-Particle animation tool. To check his topic click here.

*Sparks 1

GIF Preview: click here

GML Code: click here

*StarLines

*Water Splash

....See full list....

Spoiler

If you find this topic usefull..show some love and give a rep. point or leave your impression in a reply. I need to know if this topic shows interest..if it's not helpfull i will stop updating and wasting time:-/

Edited by beeproductions, 26 July 2014 - 02:37 PM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#2 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts
  • Version:Mac

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

Probably won't use any of these but I love them!!

If i helped you click the reputation button over there. check out my topic If i helped you click the reputation button   :GM118:

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

topdownman1.gif   Artist looking for experience(free sprites) topdownman2.gif

robot.gif

#3 kepons

kepons

The Pear

• GMC Member
  • 999 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Probably won't use any of these but I love them!!

Yeah, I hope some people will find this useful.

Great job! :)

This forum has been archived. The content above may differ from my current opinion.

Twitter | GameJolt | Ask.fm
prize_award_4_zpsvm0hohkp.png

#4 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

New various GUI..

I'm looking for your feedback guys..if you find this topic usefull let me know and I will give it more time and bring more content..

Edited by beeproductions, 29 December 2013 - 04:32 AM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#5 xPac7x

xPac7x

Genetix

• GMC Member
  • 1084 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Very nice, well polished and great use of color! 

Please check out Rogue Harvest on Steam: http://store.steampo....com/app/409490

Please also check out my Google Play games: https://play.google....745135653735703

Thanks x1000 for any & all support!  :bunny: 

#6 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Very nice, well polished and great use of color! 

Glad ya like them.

@everyone else..I'm looking for suggestions on what you want to see here and if you find them interesting..so we will go like this...

For each reply I will make a new pack!

Today's pack are various Menu backgrounds

Edited by beeproductions, 25 December 2013 - 02:03 PM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#7 GameCreatorPro

GameCreatorPro

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

can u make an airplane war style background

eJwNzEEOgjAQQNH9nGIuINgmGOsODepOE0_Q4AgT

#8 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

It's a bit depressing to see this topic going with so little interest from people... While I have no need for the images on offer, I do think that they are of very high quality and that for many beginners they are an ideal solution to missing graphics assets. Well constructed, colourful, functional, and... free!

So, good work beeproductions, and although I have no need for these things I can see them being very useful to a lot of people wanting a help or a starting point when designing their own games.

Thanks for sharing!

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#9 KasperK

KasperK

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

This is some really nice looking graphics.. I hope some will be used in games :)

#10 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

It's a bit depressing to see this topic going with so little interest from people... While I have no need for the images on offer, I do think that they are of very high quality and that for many beginners they are an ideal solution to missing graphics assets. Well constructed, colourful, functional, and... free!

So, good work beeproductions, and although I have no need for these things I can see them being very useful to a lot of people wanting a help or a starting point when designing their own games.

Thanks for sharing!

Well that's what makes me bring more of this..Some apreciation and some good thoughts..just to let me know that some of the users find this stuff helpfull...and that's the only thing that pumps me up to bring more..

As a thanks for all ya guys that left a reply i've added 3 new awesome packs(they are the first 3 ones).

Really looking to populate this topic better and bring more nice graphics for you guys.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#11 Shakal

Shakal

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Awesome pack! Thank you sir! 

I might use some on some projects of mine :D

#12 Bladestorm Games

Bladestorm Games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Well that's what makes me bring more of this..Some apreciation and some good thoughts..just to let me know that some of the users find this stuff helpfull...and that's the only thing that pumps me up to bring more..

As a thanks for all ya guys that left a reply i've added 3 new awesome packs(they are the first 3 ones).

Really looking to populate this topic better and bring more nice graphics for you guys.

I remember your graphic art from a while ago, some of it is still in your first post! I love the new additions.

To help you get more of an urge to create more, here is a simple (unfinished) Tic Tac Toe game I made a while ago.

(It was unfinished because at the time I was working on a space rpg game)

http://www.mediafire...a/ticTacToe.exe

Also here is a HuD I made for the space rpg I mentioned. It was inspired by your "Various Sprites Pack 2"

mwui.png

The blue boxes with the words "Full" "Great" etc would be placed below the Power Status number (the red strip).If your Power Status (Health) went

below 25% it would display "Low" with flashing exclamation points.

The button to the very right of the HuD is a self destruct button. by pressing the red button below it, it opens the "window" for the self destruct button.

(This button was ment for players who found a level to hard could self destruct with out having to wait to be destroyed. It could also be used for when a player

went to a previous level to collect materials could easily exit the level)

The Square Box Buttons to the left of the HuD, next to the Stand By Circle are your "Hot Keys" or "Ability Keys". Ability Keys with a skill on them with the green grid

ment it is off cooldown.

The Standby Circle was ment for your ship's Specialty. An example would be "Your mines are now homing missles" or "Your ship has 15% more power and moves +2"

Although the two projects never were finished I hope you enjoy seeing your work being used.

PS: The games are in a Frozen State, meaning after my current project they should be revived.

#13 Lemon Flavor

Lemon Flavor

The Helpful Lemon

• GMC Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Really great graphics you've made here. What program do you use?

uGSvLzo.pnghehkJBm.pngfzhv9VN.pngNL5rC44.png

#14 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

I remember your graphic art from a while ago, some of it is still in your first post! I love the new additions.

To help you get more of an urge to create more, here is a simple (unfinished) Tic Tac Toe game I made a while ago.

(It was unfinished because at the time I was working on a space rpg game)

http://www.mediafire...a/ticTacToe.exe

Also here is a HuD I made for the space rpg I mentioned. It was inspired by your "Various Sprites Pack 2"

mwui.png

The blue boxes with the words "Full" "Great" etc would be placed below the Power Status number (the red strip).If your Power Status (Health) went

below 25% it would display "Low" with flashing exclamation points.

The button to the very right of the HuD is a self destruct button. by pressing the red button below it, it opens the "window" for the self destruct button.

(This button was ment for players who found a level to hard could self destruct with out having to wait to be destroyed. It could also be used for when a player

went to a previous level to collect materials could easily exit the level)

The Square Box Buttons to the left of the HuD, next to the Stand By Circle are your "Hot Keys" or "Ability Keys". Ability Keys with a skill on them with the green grid

ment it is off cooldown.

The Standby Circle was ment for your ship's Specialty. An example would be "Your mines are now homing missles" or "Your ship has 15% more power and moves +2"

Although the two projects never were finished I hope you enjoy seeing your work being used.

PS: The games are in a Frozen State, meaning after my current project they should be revived.

Nice use of those..Me like it:D and it's really nice to see things made using elements i've gave to the community

@Lemon Flavor: Thanks...I use Real Draw Pro V ... www.mediachance.com

Also added new GUI...Check the Warning/Construction GUI.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#15 killsnacks

killsnacks

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

do you do app icons if so

template

size: 64 x 64

style: realistic

I was thinking o having the player and a space background with space rocks if possible.

I dont need the name of the game or anything like that.

player

player_up_zps8854ed87.png

Your fellow programmer,
                                       killsnacks   :thumbsup:   :duck:

follow my games at intsagram stillflygames or my website www.stillflygames.com or my facebook page at https://www.facebook...438769206206314

working on this game at the moment 

#16 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

do you do app icons if so

template

size: 64 x 64

style: realistic

I was thinking o having the player and a space background with space rocks if possible.

I dont need the name of the game or anything like that.

player

player_up_zps8854ed87.png

I'm not taking requests here sorry..but I've just added 7 icon holder styles..

Played a bit with bump-maps and I think i did a OK job on those ones..You can play with those and place your player over it.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#17 BBaller

BBaller

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

Awesome stuff man, I might use some of these! I love the intro page on your site as well. I see in your profile that you are in Romania.. let's see if I get this right... che mai faci? I'm a Romanian myself.

k1eyl3.jpg

#18 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Awesome stuff man, I might use some of these! I love the intro page on your site as well. I see in your profile that you are in Romania.. let's see if I get this right... che mai faci? I'm a Romanian myself.

Uite bine p'aici:D tu?..Nice to see Romanian folks using GM..:D..Use them as you wish..and glad to hear ya like the website.

Also added the Clean vector Icon set to the list.

Edited by beeproductions, 31 December 2013 - 02:36 AM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#19 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

salut. Ce mai faci? Aș vrea să fiu un român, dar eu nu sunt. Încercați să ghiciți programului am folosit pentru a traduce acest lucru. : D

If i helped you click the reputation button over there. check out my topic If i helped you click the reputation button   :GM118:

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#20 BBaller

BBaller

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 820 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

"you want to be romanian, but you're not? you tried something....work."

I'm terrible

k1eyl3.jpg

#21 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

"Încercați să ghiciți programului am folosit" There is a slighly issue tho xD..translating back to english should sound like " try to guess programs i used"..but I do enjoy the effort. Google translate I guess?!

Added new shiney funky marble design to the list..(Thought that it might get new reply's so I've made something quicky)

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#22 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Yes it was google translate. :) hello. How are you? I wish I was a Romanian but I am not. Try to guess the software I used to translate this. : D  Is the translation.

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#23 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

2 new packs came out after experimenting with some new styles.

Tank Sprites Pack - update 1

Elements: 7

Tested my skill on spriting..If you like the starup of this let me know and I'll update the spritesheet with more.

Realistic Crayon style elements

Elements: 54

Played with some real crayon effects..It has some painted styles aswell..Found them interesting and thought to share.

Edited by beeproductions, 04 January 2014 - 03:00 PM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#24 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Holy Smokes!! This is awesome!! Keep it up!! :)

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#25 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Holy Smokes!! This is awesome!! Keep it up!! :)

Glad ya like it..well as overly mentioned..each reply brings more..so here is the first update on platformer assets..Will update this frequently so..watch out xD

Also quite curios why users don't find interest in this..and those could let me know what they would like to see here.

*Plaformer Asset Pack - update 1

Elements: 28

Edit: new update on it..with new elements(45 in total). Check the main topic list.

Edited by beeproductions, 05 January 2014 - 11:18 AM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#26 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

Wow! I make platform games so this is extremely good to me. But I won't use them. Lol. Without your consent.

Edited by KingPete, 05 January 2014 - 06:51 PM.

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#27 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

Wow! I make platform games so this is extremely good to me. But I won't use them. Lol. Without your consent.

Man...this are FREE for everyone..i don't even ask for credit..would be nice..but will not force someone to give them..

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#28 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

Oh. Wow! That is an awesome contribution. I would seriously consider selling them.

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#29 koder007

koder007

Double Agent

• GMC Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I'm not good with particles, is this how I should use your code?

Sname=part_system_create();

particle1=part_type_create()
part_type_shape(particle1,pt_shape_line);
part_type_size(particle1,0.10,0.50,0,0);
part_type_speed(particle1,0.30,1,0,0);
part_type_direction(particle1,0,359,0,0);
part_type_orientation(particle1,0,0,0,0,0);
part_type_color1(particle1,65535);
part_type_alpha1(particle1,1);
part_type_scale(particle1,1,1);
part_type_gravity(particle1,0,270);
part_type_life(particle1,30,60);
part_type_blend(particle1,1);

Would go in the create event

and use:

part_particles_create(Sname,x,y,particle1,10);

In the event to call it?

Does:

My name is koder007 by the way  

@@

O

#30 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

Create event:

Sname=part_system_create();

particle1=part_type_create()
part_type_shape(particle1,pt_shape_line);
part_type_size(particle1,0.10,0.50,0,0);
part_type_speed(particle1,0.30,1,0,0);
part_type_direction(particle1,0,359,0,0);
part_type_orientation(particle1,0,0,0,0,0);
part_type_color1(particle1,65535);
part_type_alpha1(particle1,1);
part_type_scale(particle1,1,1);
part_type_gravity(particle1,0,270);
part_type_life(particle1,30,60);
part_type_blend(particle1,1);

After you defined the particles you may want to draw them:

Draw event:

part_particles_create(Sname,x,y,particle1,10);

Edited by beeproductions, 06 January 2014 - 07:16 PM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#31 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

You've got a lot of good stuff here, and it's great to see someone making free resources for people. One suggestion for the Tank sprites though, is to make the tank and turrets separate sprites, so people could make tanks with rotating turrets.

Thanks again for all your help on providing free, quality graphics, and I hope you continue!

vmh.png Come Play Hungry Hungry Frogs!

#32 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

You've got a lot of good stuff here, and it's great to see someone making free resources for people. One suggestion for the Tank sprites though, is to make the tank and turrets separate sprites, so people could make tanks with rotating turrets.

Thanks again for all your help on providing free, quality graphics, and I hope you continue!

Thanks for apreciation..knowing that this stuff are usefull boost me up to bring it more..Will fix those tanks when I will update it..thanks for suggestion

Also check out what i've just added :

RPG GUI Design

Elements: 15

YoYo 3D Logo

Edited by beeproductions, 06 January 2014 - 08:12 PM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#33 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

YoYo 3D Logo

WOW!! Mind if I take this and use it as my avatar? Or put it in my sig or something?

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#34 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

YoYo 3D Logo

WOW!! Mind if I take this and use it as my avatar? Or put it in my sig or something?

go ahead:D

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#35 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#36 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

Finally got this..so i'm pretty enthusiastic about this 3d gifs and think will bring more awesomeness into animated gifs..so keep your eyes peeled guys

Here it's a preview of yoyo logo spinning: click here for preview .

Edited by beeproductions, 07 January 2014 - 01:34 AM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#37 KingPete

KingPete

Lord of the Ring

• GMC Member
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

Holy cow! You animated the whole thing?!?! Look at the quality in this thing!!!!  yoyospin.gif

Edited by KingPete, 06 January 2014 - 11:41 PM.

Check Out My Topic

cat.gif    

robot.gif

#38 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

Pretty cool right?xD

Yea..think will play more with this..I'm quite satisfied with the result. Also just pointing out that you can import them in GM as a image.

yoyoinside.gifcards1.gif

Edited by beeproductions, 07 January 2014 - 03:46 AM.

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#39 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

@beeproductions: how are hose graphics for my game coming along? I would love to see more of your work it is awesome.

Assuming I helped you out in a questions and answers topic won't you return the favour by helping me with one my coding problems, or recommend some one who can chat to me over pms about helping and how to overcome my obstacles, after all lets just say I did help you or them or many people with similar problems, in that topic.

Here i have a topic for those of you struggling with type writer text and mugshots in your games especially if it is a rpg see the link below for more info

http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=619103

almost no code needed, only uses two events.

click here for the l8est version of feed the alien pizza, it has some major polished up features.

#40 Boysano

Boysano

GMS Pro Member

• GMC Member
  • 467 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

Good stuff keep it up, as you said it is free, but what license are you putting on these? Regular License or Extended License

So is it public domain? Allowed to use in a game for commercial use, etc.

I think it will help to clearly state this in OP.

PS: Where is the pixel art packs?

#41 Panzergeist

Panzergeist

Insane Box Man

• GMC Member
  • 1241 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

As several other people, I would like to say I don't have a use for these (because of my compolsive need to do everything myself :P) but wow this is very quality work! I think this is a very useful topic, well done! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:  +1

[ ._.]> Where am I...

#42 NotWhoYouThink

NotWhoYouThink

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1061 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Still amazing.... hope this counts for another pack added!

This forum is archived. The above may not reflect my current opinion, or may be irrelevant now.

#43 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

Does anyone wants to continue update this topic?

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#44 NotWhoYouThink

NotWhoYouThink

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1061 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Yes! I want you to keep going.

This forum is archived. The above may not reflect my current opinion, or may be irrelevant now.

#45 ReReSoftware

ReReSoftware

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Can you send me RPG GUI Design in psd format ?

#46 beeproductions

beeproductions

Helping gmc users

• GMC Member
  • 1322 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:15 AM

*bumb*

thinking to re-populate this topic

col-img1.pngcol-img4.png

bannersig.png

#47 Boysano

Boysano

GMS Pro Member

• GMC Member
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:13 AM

I do think it will be more useful in to get the source files, or .psd files. Then it can be edited and expanded on for each project and future ones.

I like the particle scripts, and GUIs, never know when they might come in handy and then you save time.

#48 MRtriforce131

MRtriforce131

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

Great stuff here, i will take them all with the hopes of using them someday, thanks very much for some AAA high quality assets!

#49 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

Links are all dead... So topic closed, sadly. If you get your site back up and running, report the topic and request to have it re-opened...

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png