I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this topic, but it seems to be the most active and I am very limited on time. I'm using GM:S Standard Edition on a MBP(Win7 through Boot Camp). Yesterday I hibernated the computer, and when I opened it again Windows gave me a warning about potential memory issues. When I tried to open GameMaker:
- it immediately jumped to a <new game> window, rather than showing the usual window asking which project to open.
- It then gives me a warning dialog "Out of memory."
- in the window, there's text at the top that says "Registered To:School Name"
- clicking on Help->Update License says that the program is unregistered, even though I am registered.
- Edit: Clicking on the run game button brings up a dialog that says "Item Not Found."
- I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting the computer, etc.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm desperate.
Edited by kevb34ns, 30 November 2013 - 07:59 AM.