HANDICAP: Trains or locomotives must appear in the game at some time,
and must affect the gameplay in some form
THE BIG, JUICY, GMCJAM ZIP (710MB)!!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Fox Of The Night
All other places are listed below... Thanks to everyone that participated, and thanks too to all those that voted and gave feedback. It's all thanks to you guys that this Jam is so much fun!!!
Lone White Blood Cell_________BKSonic
Off The Rails___________________TerraFriedSheep
Evolution of the Wheel___________Chance
Locomotive On Legs___________Spydog
I must change to go on________Nallebeorn
Wish That I Could Be Human___GameDevDan
You Must Dodge_______________Kepons
Train Game With Nukes________95jonpet
A Train Through Evolution________thePC007
Temple Of Evolution___________GlueGuy
Blu Cat____________________________Monstr Gaming
The Train Game________________RekNepZ
The Great Pumpkin Patch Match____Oracizan
Trains Of War__________________mr Magnus
Live Ammo____________________Detective Pixel
Great Pumpkin Smash__________Grimdayz
The Train Of All Life____________trg601
Evolution of Survival_____________Sneezy103
Desolation Planet Earth___________xDJ357x
Dont Be A Train Wreck___________petrus_ward
Defend The Train_________________yokcos700
The Devils Railroad_____________HayManMarc
Time To Live___________________Teroil
Turbo Super Trans-Continental Afro Holocaust_____makerofthegames
Click The Train____________________Mercerenies
Welcome to the official GMC Jam #12 Games Topic!
Here you MUST POST YOUR GAMES to be considered for the final voting and to receive any prizes. There are some strict rules for posting in this topic and anyone who does not follow them will have their posts removed, so I strongly advise you read (and re-read!) the following before doing something you may regret later :
- Each entry has ONE post only. It must be used to show development of your game (while the Jam is on, you may are encouraged to <EDIT> your post to update people on your progress), or the actual finished game itself. Posts that only "reserve" a spot or offer no content will be deleted.
- A link to your game [MUST be posted here before the end of the Jam to qualify for votes in the final stage. An actual topic in the Games Forum is not necessary, but bare in mind that this topic is only for games - so if you want feedback, criticism or comments on your game it is recommended that you create a WIP topic and link to that too.
- This topic is ONLY for showcasing the games and their progress, not for discussion or any other type of post. If you wish to comment on a game, do it in the actual games topic (or in the GMC Jam discussion topic), but not here! All posts that break this rule will be deleted during the Jam. When voting begins, comments can then be made within the context of the vote in the voting topic.
- When adding new progress blogs/screenshots to your post (via the <EDIT> button) please use the SPOILER tags to hide previous content. In this way we can keep the topic tidy and organised and people can see the progression of your game from start to finish.
- If you drop out of the Jam, PLEASE delete everything from your post so that your game is not included in the final voting and then <Report> the post so it can be removed.
A zip file will be created within a day or two of the Jam finishing to facilitate the playing of all entries.
This zip will have a randomiser in it so that people play the games in a random order, so don't think that calling your game A.A.A. Aardvarks Ardent Adventures (for example) is going to get you more plays!
It is STRONGLY recommended that you create some form of "help" page in your game as some (most?) people will NOT have read your posted topic and so have no idea what controls your game has, nor how it is to be played etc etc etc... Not including this information will have a negative impact on your game so I recommend enough that you take a few extra minutes to do it.
And that's about it. I encourage each of you that is working on a game to create videos, take screenshots and generally create a developers blog in your post. Each new entry can be edited into the post while old entries can be hidden using SPOILER tags and if you wish to discuss anything Jam related, remember that we still have the Official Jam Topic, which the moderators check regularly and there you can ask questions, make suggestions or discuss entries.
Good luck to all who participate and as always I trust this will be another fantastic community jam and that everyone will have fun!