GMC_Jam_12_LargeBanner_zps9da91cc8.png

THEME: EVOLUTION

HANDICAP:  Trains or locomotives must appear in the game at some time,

and must affect the gameplay in some form

THE BIG, JUICY, GMCJAM ZIP (710MB)!!!!

http://nocturnegames.../GMC_Jam_12.zip

Countdown Clock

http://gmcjam.thegmc.com/

So. it's the Halloween time of year and that means pumpkins, bats, annoying kids at the door and.... Great GMCJam #12!!! Time to create a 72hour GameMaker masterpiece with which to scare away all the opposition and win the approval (or not!) of our peers. This time around the Jam will run from Saturday 26th of October through Monday 28th and will be 72 hours dedicated purely to game development. Are you ready?

For those of you that aren't initiated in the ways of the Jam, please read on...

WHAT IS IT?

The Jam is a community event that we organise to encourage people to experiment with GM and make something that will be interesting or entertaining within the limited timescale of 72 hours.

WHEN IS IT?

• Competition officially Starts Saturday 26th October (but hype usually starts up on Friday before midnight when the theme is announced)
  • 72 hours long from 00:00 GMT Saturday 26th ...to... 23:59 GMT Monday 28th

THEME

• Each jam has a theme, and participants are very much encouraged to use it
  • This jam has a handicap too and you are also encouraged to use it
  • Using the theme is NOT obligatory, nor is using the handicap, but using either will be valued when voting and using BOTH gets extra Kudos!
  • To encourage use of theme, the highest-voted theme-based game gets to choose the theme for next Jam.
  • The theme will not be revealed until just before the start of the Jam to prevent any advantages.

VOTING

• All games are eligible (themed and non-themed and with or without handicap), but voters should take "use of theme" into account. Remember: non-theme games can win, but they CANNOT pick the next Jam's theme (see above).
  • Voters choose 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as three special votes to "Best use of theme", "Best Presentation", and the "Best Devblog".
  • It is OBLIGATORY that when voting you leave feedback about WHY you voted for the game(s) you chose, even if it's only a few lines to say you loved the game idea or whatever. Failure to do so may result in your votes being removed.
  • It is NOT obligatory to play nor review all the games! Honestly, when dealing with so many games, it is a difficult and sometimes daunting task to play through all of them and then vote. So don't do it! Play as many as you feel comfortable with and then vote for which of those that you liked, leaving comments and feedback where possible. Don't worry, the SSE voting system that we use will compensate. If everyone does this then all games WILL get played, and have feedback, which is what this is all about, and I'd prefer to see 5 quality reviews accompanied by five votes to 60 votes and no reviews.
  • In order to encourage friendly community spirit, we ask that members not vote for their own game and please refrain from asking friends/family to do so if they are not part of this community. This has happened before and if you are found out your game may be removed from the Jam.
  • Any form of cheating will result in the instant removal of your game from the jam and being blacklisted for all further community events.

PARTICIPATING

• All games must be original creations specifically for the Jam, but you may use whatever resources you wish to complete the game: EG. dll, scripts, sprites and sounds etc etc etc...
  • You may submit as many games as you wish, but only the highest rated game in the final vote will be eligible for winning any prizes.
  • Games must be posted in the Official Games Topic before the finish deadline for the Jam, and posting a topic in the Games (or WIP) forum here at the GMC is recommended if you want feedback and opinions as the Games Topic is ONLY FOR POSTING GAMES. Hosting is up to the individual user. You may also include and update a development log in your official games topic post.
  • The Official Games Topic must contain a link to your game and a short description.
  • HTML5 Games are permitted, BUT MUST HAVE DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOADABLE .EXE VERSION posted in the Official Games Topic.
  • People are welcome to use any outside sites, and are also welcome to promote such sites, but the posting of topics and the voting will be done on the GMC.
  • Teams are encouraged and can be organised by you with whomever you wish or you can participate in a random team (see below for more details)

GMC PRIZES

• The Community Prize will be as before... A special graphic/banner, bragging rights and (if your game is a themed game) the possibility of choosing the next jam theme.
  • Prizes will also be offered as members of the community contribute whatever the feel appropriate. EG: Coverage on their web site, custom graphics for the game, a video of the gameplay for YouTube...anything!

COMMUNITY PRIZE LIST

These are prizes kindly and very generously offered to us by GMC members. Donate your time/experience/whatever to this community endeavor! If you wish to add a community prize (game reviews, advertising etc...) please send a PM to NAL or Dangerous_Dave and they will add it to this post.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMUNITY PRIZE IN THIS TOPIC AS WE MAY NOT SEE IT!    :o

Try not to let all of the prizes dominate 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (but please do not reward last place!).

You may choose who gets your prize including: competitors, reviewers, winners of specific categories, or even the best development log!

PRIZES

• GameDevDan : He is offering a FULL MASTER EDITION LICENSE to the over-all winner of the Jam (this license is his own from win big and not from YoYo Games).
  • Snail_ManHe is offering the top three winners of this jam to appear in his next jam game.[WARNING: "IN MY NEXT JAM GAME" USUALLY MEANS I COPY/PASTE THEIR AVATAR INTO THE GAME SOMEWHERE DUE TO LACK OF TIME]
  • @Alex@: Offers promo codes for his games (list available here) to the top three placings of the Jam.
  • theweirdn8Offers the following prizes - Top 5 games will be featured on SuperLongName.com, and the best looking game (in his opinion) reviewed on SuperLongName.com
  • NAL: All valid game entrants, and anyone that reviews all of the entries during the game period, will receive my Mega Font Pack 1 free of charge (including commercial usage rights). Sold at £59.99. Please contact me once you've met either or both criteria for a link to the download.
  • land of games: Offers the pick of the following from Steam to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 11th: Crysis Maximum Edition, Dead Space, Medal of Honor, The Showdown Effect steam key. it's one game per person, so if 1st chooses Crysis, the rest cannot etc...
  • True ValhallaTop 3 overall winners receive a copy of his book Making Money With HTML5.
  • newkill:  $20 worth of Steam game(s) as a gift to the 5th place (if there is more than one person placing 5th, he picks the next unique lower place).
  • Noel_Abercrombie: 4th place wins Steam keys for Bastion and FTL. 8th place wins a Steam key for Bastion.
  • Yal: Top 3 overall winners will be offered the chance to appear as the boss of a secret stage in Shattered Whirr (using a giant robot of some sort), and last place as a common enemy in the same stage.
  • dadio: 1st Place: Gets 3 nifty Steam games! - BOTANICULA, DON'T STARVE & THIRTY FLIGHTS OF LOVING. 2nd Place: Gets (old logo "classic" style) YoYoGames YOYO & YoYoGames PEN. 3rd Place: Gets a random assortment of HALLOWEEN SWEETS. My personal favorite gets... a TOP SECRET PRIZE (that's actually good this time...)
  • ShadowrendArtwork (poster) for the 1st place game (or any other game of theirs), and the first, second and third place will get exclusive access to his Point and Click engine before it comes out, when it is in a working state.
  • grimdazeI have a prize for the GMC Jam 12. It's The Fallout Collection from Steam. It includes Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. I would like to give this to the first top winner that claims it. Meaning I will contact the participants starting at the first place and go down the list until someone claims it.
  • Dangerous_Dave6th place, a copy of "A valley without wind" 1 and 2 (two games). 10th place, a copy of Poker Night at the Inventory 1. 35th place, a copy of Borderlands GOTY edition
  • MercereniesI will record and upload a video of myself playing through the following games: 12th place overall, 14th place overall, Best use of theme, Best use of handicap, My personal favorite game
  • darkwalker247: I will make a mod for Touhou Project 10 - Mountain of Faith themed on the 9th place game, and I will put it up for download on the internet as an advertisement. 
  • IceMasterTo the top 10 and the person last on the list I'll be offering all my resources of a chosen type from this list: Images (ALL GRAPHICS I own except backgrounds and cursors), Cursors, Backgrounds (Includes tilesets), Music, Themes (15 themes, each containing a loading bar background, a loading bar, an icon, a loader (the image used with loading bars that says, 'loading') and a highscore background, for an example all five of one theme is used in my game A-I (Topic) Or they can choose my services to help them with a game. I do graphics, special effects, chiptune and music development (here's an example), a bit of programming, am really good at developing the story, and lastly level design
  •  

Looking For A Team
If you are looking for a team mate or wish to be part of a random team, PM NAL or GameDevDan to add your name below:

• NazGhuL: Musician looking for a team
  • GlueGuy: Looking to work as part of a team
  • MishMash: Programmer looking for an artist or another programmer. Would quite like to go 3D this jam.
  • Archdemon: Programmer looking for a team

Support Banners (by Greenblizzard)

Please add a support banner to your forum signature.

GMC_Jam_12_SmallBanner_zpsb692de8c.png
GMC_Jam_12_SignatureBanner_zpsef0d9064.p

Edited by Nocturne, 30 October 2013 - 09:50 AM.

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#2 SecondReality

SecondReality

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 334 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

YAAY! I'm super excited to start Jamming! :P

@Nocturne Are you sure about the dates?

banner.png     banner.png

#3 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Damn... Wouldn't be the Jam if I didn't f*ck them up, would it...? :P

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#4 SecondReality

SecondReality

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

I expected nothing less :P

banner.png     banner.png

#5 AhmedElyamani

AhmedElyamani

Yamani

• GMC Member
  • 1902 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I guess 27th will be great!

is there anything new in the rules?

#6 mr magnus

mr magnus

Viking King

• GMC Member
  • 3739 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I guess 27th will be great!

is there anything new in the rules?

Have more fun than usually? does that count as a rule?

#7 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

RIP current GMC

• Global Moderators
  • 1453 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Awwww yeah. Can't wait for this.

Dadio, NAL, JackOatley and I (the 4 members of the yoyo house) are all entering and we have a wager going on...

Basically winner gets a load of free food and drink from the others. And the loser gets dumped on constantly (not literally). LET THE YOYOHOUSE BATTLE, COMMENCE!

See you all on the other side.

Back & share :)

#8 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

First prize from GameDevDan, and it's a great one!

• GameDevDan : He is offering a FULL MASTER EDITION LICENCE to the over-all winner of the Jam (this licence is his own and not from YoYo Games).

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#9 TerraFriedSheep

TerraFriedSheep

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3273 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Looking forward to another Jam, as always I'm hoping to enter. I'm feeling inclined to try something I've not done before and see how it ends up. Should be a fun one!

#10 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Aaaaand another prize:

Snail_Man: He is offering the top three winners of this jam to appear in his next jam game.[WARNING: "IN MY NEXT JAM GAME" USUALLY MEANS I COPY/PASTE THEIR AVATAR INTO THE GAME SOMEWHERE DUE TO LACK OF TIME]

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#11 MikeDark_x

MikeDark_x

The Shadow Angel

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

well this time I hope I'll do a best job, after all I'll be on vacations, I've got a few Ideas that can be implemented in almost any theme also

Also, a theme guess: ಠ_ಠ

I am pretty sure it's not Valhalla

And here I would put my cool signature... If I had one

#12 Impredecible

Impredecible

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 75 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

So, after I panicked and abandoned the last jam, I'm totally decided to try to reach the end this time, even if I end up making "Move the circle towards the other circle: GOTY edition"

#13 Overloaded

Overloaded

Oneirophobia

• GMC Member
  • 995 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Woo! Can't wait! And that Monday (28th) we (Greeks) don't have school! That means extra time! (it's also my sister's birthday then :P)

Edited by Overloaded, 13 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

gmc_signature.png

Upcoming 2D Turn-Based RPG. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check out my GM Marketplace Assets!

Follow me on Twitter: @OVLDD

#14 smash ball

smash ball

Volcanic Light

• GMC Member
  • 2389 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Well I currently don't see any tests that I have for that Monday/Tuesday, so I suppose I'll be entering.  What I like about this competition is that I don't have to rate every single game to do well in the rankings.

@The four way signature:

Daddio looks like he's ready to tear crap up in the Jam (even though it's the same picture as usual)

Dan looks like "Oh S---! The deadline is in 3 hours?!?"

Jack means serious business.

NAL looks like "How the hell did I end up with these idiots?"

Edited by smash ball, 13 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#15 @Alex@

@Alex@

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4734 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Looking forward to the Jam, already PM'd these prizes in but it won't do any harm to mention them here as well.

We'll be offering some promo-codes for our iOS apps (listed below) to the top three entries to the GMC Jam.

BearShark - https://itunes.apple...08113?ls=1&mt=8
Pebbles - https://itunes.apple...13750?ls=1&mt=8
Nodal - https://itunes.apple...18214?ls=1&mt=8
Kings - https://itunes.apple...27871?ls=1&mt=8
Meteor - The Second Impact - https://itunes.apple...37683?ls=1&mt=8
Temple Thief - https://itunes.apple...16331?ls=1&mt=8

2mma14z.jpg 2nu6efl.jpg 28whvdt.jpg

#16 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Thanks @Alex@! Adding that now to the main topic...  :thumbsup:

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#17 land of games

land of games

han solos friend

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yay! I most definitely wont miss this 'un. I have a few steam keys kicking around, so I'll pitch some of them into the prize pool later.

EDIT: for the record, you might need to look into resetting the countdown clock :/

Edited by land of games, 13 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

I have returned.

#18 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

<Removed because of computer failure... sorry guys.>

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 28 October 2013 - 04:00 AM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#19 theweirdn8

theweirdn8

Unrivaled Legend

• GMC Member
  • 4108 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just sent over my prize list to Nocturne!

[My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard]

2h2fg3c.png

#20 DoubleParallax

DoubleParallax

TriZerox

• GMC Member
  • 465 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

@Nocturne you might want to fix the countdown :P Apparently this jam is already over :P

#21 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Wow! That time already. I look forward to participating once again. I should have the weekend and most of Friday (in my time zone the Jam starts Friday) free, so I'll just lose a few hours Monday.

Concerning community prizes, I'll probably do another LP of some of the games. Once I decide which ones, I'll PM Nocturne to get it added.

@Nocturne you might want to fix the countdown :P Apparently this jam is already over :P

I don't believe Nocturne runs that countdown. It belongs to a community member; I don't remember who.
iPqfGiP.png

#22 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Okay, new prizes!

• LukanSpellweaverThe top 3 winners will get a Desura game key for a free copy of his current project, Boken II (when it is released).
  • theweirdn8: Offers the following prizes - Top 5 games will be featured on SuperLongName.com, the Top game will receive $10 via PayPal, the best looking game (in his opinion) reviewed on SuperLongName.com

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#23 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I think the JAM starts on friday for me at 8:00 pm?

I'm in the Eastern US timezone. Is that right?

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

#24 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I think the JAM starts on friday for me at 8:00 pm?
I'm in the Eastern US timezone. Is that right?

Starts at 7pm here in the Central timezone, so you should be right.
iPqfGiP.png

#25 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Sweet! I'm really excited!

Stocking up on energy drinks and snacks later this week!

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 13 October 2013 - 07:26 PM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#26 Shadow Link

Shadow Link

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1615 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

EDIT: for the record, you might need to look into resetting the countdown clock :/

I don't believe Nocturne runs that countdown. It belongs to a community member; I don't remember who.

All fixed!

#gmc - It's like that treehouse club you always wanted to join
Hyl2CGB.png

#27 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

All fixed!

Awesome!

But the logo is still for the last jam.

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 13 October 2013 - 07:41 PM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#28 kepons

kepons

The Pear

• GMC Member
  • 999 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I'm extremely willing to participate (autumn holidays, FTW) but are we supposed to write an obligatory devlog like in other Jams?

Sorry if this was asked before.

This forum has been archived. The content above may differ from my current opinion.

Twitter | GameJolt | Ask.fm
prize_award_4_zpsvm0hohkp.png

#29 Shadow Link

Shadow Link

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1615 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Awesome!

Really? Looks fine to me. Maybe try a hard refresh or clear cache (Ctrl + F5).

EDIT:

I'm extremely willing to participate (autumn holidays, FTW) but are we supposed to write an obligatory devlog like in other Jams?

You don't have to, but some members offer prizes for the best devlogs and such.

Edited by Shadow Link, 13 October 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#gmc - It's like that treehouse club you always wanted to join
Hyl2CGB.png

#30 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oh, snap! GMC Jam #12. I have no idea what kind of game to make, but I shall be entering. My goal: a completed game that works. :P

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#31 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Awesome!

Really? Looks fine to me. Maybe try a hard refresh or clear cache (Ctrl + F5).

EDIT:

You don't have to, but some members offer prizes for the best devlogs and such.

That fixed it! :D

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#32 land of games

land of games

han solos friend

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

okay, I have to enter my prizes, I'll list 'em here, then send a pm to nocturne. 

Been doing GMC Jam, and participating in the community for long enough. Time to give back in some way! (plus, I have some steam keys I need to burn)

prizes: 

1st place: crysis maximum edition steam key

2nd place: dead space steam key

3rd place: medal of honor steam key

11th place (dont ask, 11 is a good number): the showdown effect steam key

last place: a firm (virtual) handshake. 

Note: in the case of a tie on any of these places, the prize will go to the first eligible person to request it via PM

EDIT: actually, I would like to slightly alter it. My prize pool are these 4 games. 1st place gets first choice, second place gets second choice etc.

Edited by land of games, 13 October 2013 - 10:40 PM.

I have returned.

#33 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Added a prize! Anyone that enters a valid game (ie is not disqualified from the competition), and anyone that reviews all the entries, will receive a free download to my Mega Font Pack 1 containing 90 fonts, all of which you may personally use for any commercial or non-commercial use. :)

Posted Image

#34 xDJ357x

xDJ357x

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

After what I would consider a reasonably successful first attempt at the GMC Jam last time around I'm definitely entering #12 and I'm going to bring my A game :) I learned a lot from Jam #11 so here's hoping that will help me. I look forward to seeing the details of the jam emerge and I look forward to trying out everyone else's games!

Edited by xDJ357x, 13 October 2013 - 10:53 PM.

"What good is something if you can't have it until you die?" - Greg Graffin

GMC_Jam_12_SignatureBanner_zpsef0d9064.pGMC_Jam_11_SignatureBanner_zps6dbc5028.p

@dj357

#35 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Added a prize! Anyone that enters a valid game (ie is not disqualified from the competition), and anyone that reviews all the entries, will receive a free download to my Mega Font Pack 1 containing 90 fonts, all of which you may personally use for any commercial or non-commercial use. :)

*remembers Prisnhax's impressive font*
*eyes widen slowly*
iPqfGiP.png

#36 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Yayayayayayy

GMC Jam is cominggg!

Edited by darkwalker247, 13 October 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#37 Otyugra

Otyugra

Artist & Writer

• GMC Member
  • 618 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I would love to participate in this but completely don't have the time. Maybe I'll be in the December or January one. :(

r7sNbRa.png  (Nitemare38 = Otyugra)

Two and a half years of game development taught me the joy of making something unique and unconventional. It is not good enough to make a game fun when there are way too many other freeware games that make fun their selling point.

#38 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

GO NAL! Your fonts kick A$$!

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 14 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

#39 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Made myself a new signature banner for the Jam.

Edited by darkwalker247, 14 October 2013 - 12:24 AM.

#40 grimdayz

grimdayz

a.t.t.i.c.

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

How long does voting last?

#41 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

How long does voting last?

I believe it was a couple of weeks last time.
iPqfGiP.png

#42 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

Oh, and don't forget to submit cool tools and resources that you find here!

http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=578580

#43 HayManMarc

HayManMarc

The HayMan

• GMC Member
  • 1776 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

That banner is bad@$$, DW!

sigpic1_gmc_archive.png

sigpic2_gmc_archive.png

#44 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

I made it in GM actually.

Edit: Moved one of the light bars and improved the text animation a little.

Edited by darkwalker247, 14 October 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#45 Lune

Lune

hic quoque transibit

• GMC Member
  • 991 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I'm hoping to have time for this. I don't think I'll be able to take Monday off this time around, but two days is still pretty good.

AbeBlyTwitch.png
AbeBlyTwitter.png

#46 land of games

land of games

han solos friend

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

looks like the link on one of the banners is broken :/

I have returned.

#47 trg601

trg601

Member of the GMC

• GMC Member
  • 629 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Sweet, now I just need to take care of the virus on my main computer,
And I am good to go :D
Because of the forum being archived, the above post is probably pretty old and may not reflect my current opinion.
If you want to find some of my games go to: Mutantbrain

#48 the ch8t

the ch8t

FlameFrog Games

• GMC Member
  • 701 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

I"M GOING TO WIN!

#49 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

I"M GOING TO WIN!

Where is Win? How long will you be there? :P

#50 TeamSteeve

TeamSteeve

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1359 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

LETTERS!  :medieval:

How many letters are there in the theme and handicap?

We don't need any of them revealed, but it'd be good to at least now how many there are! 

TeamSteeveBanner.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat, gmcjam