FAQs and More Info:
Download link is a quick bit.ly redirect to a dropbox download. Middleman used only to count downloads. Dropbox used for high speed, ad-free downloads.
Transcript in Plaintext:
I also post to Screenshot Saturdays on the GameMaker subreddit.
Look familiar? Remember me or this game? Well, yeah, that makes sense. I made a history video for you here!
- Some animations aren't yet updated to the new smooth animation
- There's no standing up animation after ragdolling
- You may have to cheat a little in the first level due to double-jumping being currently disabled. Just bounce off the view floor and you'll be fine.
- Need to update use of the escape button.
- Added a skip/killswitch for the title screen in case it overwhelms anyone's computer.
- Fixed error when a ragdoll hit a pick-up-able item.
- Lots of under the hood updates for multiplayer.
In fact, the server's up now! At least for a little while. Take it for a spin!
- Auto Update Checker
- Debug Mode
- Minor Fixes
- Framework for a new environment
- Textbox Fix
- New Area
- Ziplines (And Dynamic Bending!)
- Entirely rewrote ledge-grabbing feature. Works much more reliably now!
- Dying Offscreen
- Ragdoll Bouyancy
- More Jackie Animations
- Wall Crash
- Rocket Boots Made (not yet complete)
- Admin names online (colored green)
- Crouch run sped up
- Added a few blocks to help climbing over things
- Online Chat System
- Introducing xygthop's new 24/7 server!
- Support to choose between my server and xygthop3's (much more online) server!
- Tweaks to update checker
- Secret internal framework for the new update I've been teasing
I really hope this goes well! Have fun!
- Updated IP Addresses for the servers.
(Don't forget, just because there aren't public updates doesn't mean things aren't happening! Lots of new stuff has been added, but it's still in the beta branch. (Check out the playlist for more info on that.) New huge release should be coming soon. Also a secret side project is coming sooner.)
- Graphical Update Reveal
- Added New Menu Preview
Edited by Chrscool8, 02 February 2015 - 05:40 PM.