• Version:GM7

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Made in GM: Studio for Ludum Dare #27

Genre : Action Platformer

Size : 7.35 MB

XBOX 360 USB Controller Compatible

DOWNLOAD (post compo version)

LUDUM PAGE

A computer goes haywire when a stray byte gets set to 00000010. Now the world glitches out every two seconds! Run, jump, and wall slide your way to victory in this action platformer.

Please note that the download link is the POST COMPO VERSION. If you are part of the competition and intend to vote, please play the version on the Ludum page first. Thank you.

Made in 72 hours.

image.png

26636-shot2.png

Edited by Vile Smile, 14 September 2013 - 06:35 PM.

banner-1.png

#2 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8762 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Nice contest entry -- or rather, "post-contest" entry. I haven't played the LD version, so I'll try that one if I decide to vote. But based on this version, it looks pretty good. This seems like a good interpretation of the "10 seconds" theme.

The graphics are pretty basic, but I really like the main character's animation. And the "glitch" effect with the platforms themselves is pretty neat. You have some good sounds here too -- they compliment the graphics nicely.

The gameplay itself is pretty familiar. It's your basic run/jump/climb platform game, from what I can see. But the glitch effect adds a little variety to the feel of the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't get very far at all because I'm terrible at wall jumping. :( Can't seem to get the timing right. So I may try this again later after some coffee. Maybe that will help.

But despite my limited gameplay, this looks pretty solid. Good graphics. Good controls. Glitch free. :P Good luck in the Dare.

#3 slayer 64

slayer 64

Slayer of gingers

• GMC Member
  • 4301 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

i liked all the characters, they looked nice. i didn't like listening to the bad jumping sound and the clock ticking. the music was cool but i think it should have been louder.

5y5rs3d.pngfg0UQNL.png