blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

gm_oculus.png
Hi everybody!

How does that sound? Oculus support for Game-Maker? Sweet, doesn't it? What if I told you its open-source, and easy to integrate in existing games? Too sweet? Check it out!

Me and Indecom4000 have been working together in order to integrate Oculus Rift support for Game Maker.

A few issues we had;
1. The oculus DLL wasn't ready for GameMaker, so Indecom4000 wrote our own wrapper-DLL
2. The barrel-distortion that must be created to counter the pincushion-distortion on the oculus. This has been done in the way of a shader, also by Indecom4000.
3. The calculation of the eye-position. Was quite hard to accomplish, but i think we have it figured out right now.

Some information:
- Works on GM - Master Collection
- Uses Surfaces for 3D drawing
- Uses Shaders to adapt the surfaces
- Uses a custom DLL to communicate with the Oculus Rift (almost latencyless!)
- Has a neat codebase, shouldn't be too hard to integrate. An extension is on its way!
- Has a neat demo. I've probably spent too much time on that, but it looks sweet.
- Its open-sourceThe sourcecode is on GitHub. Please, if you made a neat addition to the code, send me a PullRequest and if its good we'll merge it into the project!
- If you don't want to add anything cool, solve an issue!

Links
Project Homepage
GitHub page
Issue list

EXE Download (v 0.21)
GMZ Download (v 0.21)
Topic on Oculus Developer Forum

Controls:
Look with mouse
Walk with WASD
"O" - switch to Oculus view
"P" - switch to regular view

Movie 
Demo-movie

Screenshot

Spoiler

CHANGELOG:

V0.23

The oculus rendering is somewhat better, and i've added basic anaglyph support... Which doesn't work yet.

The rendering should first be fixed.

Here are the new issues:

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/23

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/22

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/21

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/20

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/19

Edited by blackhawkrobbo, 07 January 2014 - 07:52 PM.

#2 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Jaw, floor. *cries of happiness*

Now I just need an Oculus Rift...

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#3 Solidus

Solidus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

I was going to make a topic for this! Yes!!

I'd love to see a proper module for it at some point :)

Edited by Solidus, 19 August 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#4 RuinaImperi

RuinaImperi

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 438 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

Pretty awesome, looking forward to trying this out when I get a unit.

#5 Impredecible

Impredecible

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 75 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Wow.

Just... wow.

#6 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

We fixed some bugs!

#7 Mercerenies

Mercerenies

Koopa King

• GMC Member
  • 1945 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Impressive. Unfortunately, I can't test it out (I don't have a Rift), but it looks really cool. Nicely done.
iPqfGiP.png

#8 lordvtp

lordvtp

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

I had an inkling this could be done,  I wonder how many other peeps on GMC actually have  a dev kit other then me? :whistling:

lord5.png

#9 Indecom4000

Indecom4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1636 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:31 AM

I had an inkling this could be done,  I wonder how many other peeps on GMC actually have  a dev kit other then me? :whistling:

How is the depth for you lordvtp? It can be changed by using GMO_setES(value), right now it's set to .4, for me everything feels right with a value of 3.2.

LD-Logo-sml.png

#10 filulilus

filulilus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Just googled "oculus rift game maker" to see if there was any discussions about it, was not disapointed.

Now I might have to buy the SDK version... when I got the money.

GREAT work guys!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Did I just help you? please give me a +1!
\/

#11 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:39 AM

Just wait until you see what i've got in store... hehehe

#12 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

We have a new version online (0.22)! This demo should work much better. We've adressed some compatibility-issues and the overall experience is better.
Check the changelog for more details.

PS; This is not what i have in store.. Hehehe :)

#13 lordvtp

lordvtp

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

Awsome! I'll try the new demo in the morning.

lord5.png

#14 Despicable

Despicable

can't make games

• GMC Member
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

Now I suddenly feel the urge to make a first person game just because of this :(

Feel free to ask me any GM related questions through @__despicable!

#15 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Go ahead and do it! :)

I'm working on 20 things at the same time here -

The Hydra
The Oculus
GMNewton (I need to get the source code to fix things)
Module support in GM (including 1 GMX into another)

Then i can create a kick-ass Game-maker engine for d3d games :)

#16 Braffolk

Braffolk

Lumenus Team

• GMC Member
  • 1010 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

O__O this is damn awesome... i really hope to see your new kick-ass Game-Maker engine ;)

xOVkpik.png

Custom sprite framework(GML): http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=669935

My main project ^o^ 2Volution GMC | GameJolt

#17 Otyugra

Otyugra

Artist & Writer

• GMC Member
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

The only problem I see (oculus rift pun) with this is the usefulness. Most games I've seen on this forum are 2d and the program isn't meant for that.

r7sNbRa.png  (Nitemare38 = Otyugra)

Two and a half years of game development taught me the joy of making something unique and unconventional. It is not good enough to make a game fun when there are way too many other freeware games that make fun their selling point.

#18 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

You just wait :)

#19 weckar

weckar

Helping Hand

• GMC Member
  • 2616 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

*Haven't tried yet, My OR share buddy has it right now*

Does this support Parallax depth and/or manual projection depth?

Just had my 10-year forum anniversary. Feeling - Even - Older.
Awards & Recognitions:
Spoiler

[I have a nasty habit of writing "it is" simply as "it". Please forgive me, I try to avoid it.]

#20 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

You can easily change the location of the camera's - thus changing the eye-seperation, thus changing the projection depth :)

#21 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Hi, thanks a lot for this, just what I needed for a new project I'm working on.

However, I can't get it to work.. The main problem is this message when I try to run the game:

[s]
of Create Event
for object obj_game_init:

Error defining an external function.
 at gml_Script_OVR_Init (line 12) -     global.oc_Initialize = external_define(dllfile, 'Initialize', dll_cdecl, ty_real, 0); // Bool
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_OVR_Init (line 0)
called from - gml_Script_GMO_init (line 2) - show_debug_message("Initializing Oculus Rift DLL...");
called from - gml_Object_obj_game_init_Create_0 (line 2) - show_debug_message("Initializing Oculus Rift DLL...");
[/s]

I get that both on my own game and the unchanged gmz from your website (v0.22). What's wrong?

Also, I find it a little confusing to work with without any documentation.. Can you please write a paragraph or so on the basics? Which of the objects and events in the demo is neccessary for the oculus view? What do I need to init?

EDIT: Fixed the dll error, the problem was that msvcr100.dll was missing from my system. Had to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86, even though I have an x64 OS).

However, I'm getting another error on the demo gmz:

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_GMO_renderOculus (line 46) -     shader_set(hmdwarp_shader);
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_GMO_renderOculus (line 0)
called from - gml_Script_GMO_renderCamera (line 22) -     d3d_transform_set_identity();
called from - gml_Object_obj_camera_Draw_0 (line 30) -     d3d_set_projection_simple(argument0-xadd,argument1-yadd,argument2-zadd,argument3,argument4,argument5, argument6, aspect, argument8, argument9);

This happens when I click O to enable oculus view.

On my own app I'm getting tons of errors all over the place because I'm missing references to scripts and variables because I don't quite know which ones to copy over.

EDIT 2: I got to a point where there are no more error messages on my app, but when I enable GMO all I get is a black screen.. I'm quite lost..

Edited by GrixM_220300, 22 September 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#22 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

Hi GrixM,

Did you install the latest version of DirectX ?

We'll be working on documentation soon.

Regards,
Rob

#23 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I think installing DX helped, I just reinstalled my OS so I probably didn't install it yet.. The official demo works now anyway.

But my own implementation is still a black screen. I think my own coding is at fault, not the dll, I can't seem to get GM's 3d mode working properly.

Edited by GrixM_220300, 23 September 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#24 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hi GrixM,

Could you try the current version of the code? There's quite some weird tweaks in the code to make it work.

It seems like you had a few problems:

DLL Initialisation -> .NET framework not installed
Direct-X and D3D errors -> DirectX not installed or drivers not up to date

You have probably removed the shader bit - which causes the rendered images not to be drawn to the right surface.

We use a few surfaces and tricks:

1 general surface to draw to the screen (regular cam draws to this one)
2 left and right surfaces for the 3D camera
3D Camera draws to left and right one -> then the camera passes the left and right surfaces to a texture / shader (the HDMWarp shader, to counter the lenses), and then finally that result gets drawn to the general surface.

So you've probably removed a small bit there causing the screen to turn black.

Anyhow you'll need the shader to work for a correct effect on the oculus.

Let me know how things are working out for you!

Regards,
Rob

#25 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Thanks for your continued help.

I made some progress.. Everything now seems to work in camera mode 1. But when I change to 2 (oculus mode), I get the binocular shaped warping, but inside the warping everything is just white. Which kind of seems to make sense from the code as a streched white sprite is being drawn all over the surface.. What am I missing?

Edited by GrixM_220300, 23 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#26 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Seems like something is wrong in the texture drawing / shader applying. Did you use the fresh code without your alterations?

#27 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Seems like something is wrong in the texture drawing / shader applying. Did you use the fresh code without your alterations?

I have tried to change as little as possible, yes. But it's possible that I might have changed something somewhere, I can't remember. But the shader itself is identical as far as I can tell. Where should I look for the fault? What could cause such a bug?

EDIT: Yay! It finally works perfectly!
What I had to do was edit some stuff in the GMO_render*** scripts, probably because I don't use lights? I'm not sure, I'm not good with 3d GM. I changed it from this:

draw_clear(c_white);
    //draw_clear_alpha(c_black,0);
    d3d_set_lighting(true);
    d3d_set_projection_simple(argument0+xadd,argument1+yadd,argument2+zadd,argument3,argument4,argument5, argument6, aspect, argument8, argument9);
    GMO_draw3DInstances(); // Take a look at this function.
    d3d_transform_set_identity();

To this:

//draw_clear(c_white);
    draw_clear_alpha(c_black,0);
    d3d_set_lighting(false);
    d3d_set_projection_simple(argument0+xadd,argument1+yadd,argument2+zadd,argument3,argument4,argument5, argument6, aspect, argument8, argument9);
    draw_set_color(c_white);
    draw_environment();
    GMO_draw3DInstances(); // Take a look at this function.
    d3d_transform_set_identity();

Oh and also, for some reason the oculus view was upside down, so I had to edit GMO_drawCameraSurface, from this:

draw_clear(c_black); //Clear the display
// Now draw our main surface to the screen.
if (GMO_getCameraMode() == 1) { //Regular
    draw_surface_stretched(GMO_getCameraSurface(), 0, 0, GMO_getResolutionWidth(), GMO_getResolutionHeight());
} else if (GMO_getCameraMode() == 2) { //Oculus
    //Somehow this one is upside down.
   draw_surface_ext(GMO_getCameraSurface(), 0, GMO_getResolutionHeight(), 1, -1,0,c_white,1);
}

to this:

draw_clear(c_black); //Clear the display
    draw_surface_stretched(GMO_getCameraSurface(), 0, 0, GMO_getResolutionWidth(), GMO_getResolutionHeight());

I guess I unintentionally fixed the bug which caused you to have to flip it in the first place? But I have no idea how

Edited by GrixM_220300, 24 September 2013 - 04:56 PM.

#28 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hah! Thats cool... Say, do you have GitHub? If so, could you clone the repository, make your adjustments and submit this code as a pull request? Then I can exactly see what you did, plus, you'll be in the history of the "Source-code contributors". Also i can easily test your code this way.

You might have just fixed a bug that caused both the upside-down drawing, and some alpha-related issues.

If you're not interested in GitHub, let me know, then i'll do it myself. If you are interested and need help, i'm also here!

Regards,
Rob

#29 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

I do use github. However, I'm not able to reproduce what I did.. If I make the changes I listed above, it seems that all that happens is that lighting effects get disabled. The image is still upside down. I must have done some other changes too, but I'm not sure what exactly. I can send you the gmz of my project, but I have a lot of other stuff in there unrelated to the oculus integration, should I clean it up first?

Anyways, it seems I spoke a bit too soon about everything working perfectly. I noticed that the 3D effect looked odd, and sure enough: The left and right eye are switched. That may be related to the upside down issue. The strange thing is that my efforts to re-switch the two images, both by switching the names of the left and right eye surfaces, and setting the IPD as a negative number, both did nothing.. (?!) I'm really confused now

Edited by GrixM_220300, 24 September 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#30 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

hmm.. Where did you change the eyes? Did you change this in the drawing to surfaces? Or did you change this everywhere?

#31 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Heheh, I think found the error.. Check out these lines, this is what's written in the official demo gmz, was it intentional?

// Make textures from the surfaces    spr_TextureLeft = surface_get_texture(GMO_getSurface(SURF_RIGHT));    spr_TextureRight = surface_get_texture(GMO_getSurface(SURF_LEFT));

But yeah, more problems :) How do I properly draw things? I can't get things to show up correctly. As of now I have three things I want to draw:

1. A box of walls, ceiling and floor.
2. A little box inside the room
3. A semi-transparent projection/model (primitive)

Before I had number one done in a script placed directly in GMO_renderOculus (the script draw_environment referenced in one of my last posts). It worked okay then, but now I understand that I'm supposed to draw things by placing them in objects with obj_3d_parent as parent and let GMO_draw3DInstances() handle things, correct? But if I use that method draw_environment does nothing at all..
The box used to draw when I placed it inside a normal draw event in a obj_3d_parent child object, but now it doesn't anymore. During the last ten minutes I've tried various things but I think I messed things up more than I fixed things
Number three seems to draw regardless of what I do with it, but some of the vertexes disappear depending on which angle I view it from. Both with parent obj_3d_parent and obj_3d_particle.
And also, now things seems to be drawn an extra time, in 2D on one half of the screen. How in the world did that happen? My project is not working properly right now. I can't wrap my head around the z buffer and drawing order or method or anything.. So yeah, how do I draw things properly in this engine?

Edited by GrixM_220300, 25 September 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#32 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Ok, I finally gave up and started over. This time I worked my own stuff into the GMO demo instead of the other way around. Should have done this from the beginning, everything seems to work now.

Except for one thing that is, but I'm not sure if it's related to GMO or not.. I'm trying to draw some colored primitives using d3d_vertex_color. But for some reason they all draw in the same color, dark blueish, regardless of what color I specify. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

EDIT: The lighting is what causes it. I disabled all lighting and the colors went back to normal..

Edited by GrixM_220300, 28 September 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#33 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Ah yes, that is probably the ambient light. I've noticed some wierd problems with lighting, alpha textures, alpha texture drawing, zbuffering and lighting.

The stuff i built is not 1 solid piece, its 20 combinations i tried of which 1 seemed to work right. Too bad that we end up with these issues.

All the hacky stuff in there could be removed if GM simply allowed partially transparant textures, such as smoke.

#34 aurel

aurel

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Super excited by this project, keep up the good work! :)

Could it be useful for 2D projects too in the future?

Edited by aurel, 01 October 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#35 Braffolk

Braffolk

Lumenus Team

• GMC Member
  • 1010 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Oculus rift is made for 3D games... and only meant for 3D games, its just stupidity to use it for 2D

xOVkpik.png

Custom sprite framework(GML): http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=669935

My main project ^o^ 2Volution GMC | GameJolt

#36 GrixM_220300

GrixM_220300

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

First release of my new program using this DLL is out! http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=596105

Thanks again for your help, blackhawkrobbo!

#37 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Oculus rift is made for 3D games... and only meant for 3D games, its just stupidity to use it for 2D

Partly true.. I mean, GTA2 - thats 2D, right? Add an oculus and calculate the buildings in there :)

First release of my new program using this DLL is out! http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=596105
Thanks again for your help, blackhawkrobbo!

Very neat! Will try soon :)

#38 aurel

aurel

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah, I tried the Oculus a few times, I know it's made mainly for 3D games.

That said, it doesn't mean you can't try to look for more experimental concepts like playing with 2D Z values, or even billboards,

I remember some Virtual Boy games like the Warioland one with very good 2D/3D ideas in it, I'm trying to figure how to mix the 3D effect with weird concepts.

Maybe it could be "stupid" as said, or maybe it could be very interesting.

Thanks for the answer blackhawkrobo!

Edited by aurel, 02 October 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#39 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

It'll be fun adding this to my 2D platformer - evetually... :D

Thanks for making this possible!

COGios.png  - - http://alextrittgames.com/  - - DGios.png
iOS - HTML5 - PC - MAC - OUYA

#40 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

ZERMEGERD I MUST HAZ OCULUS WIFT!!! THIS IS COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!

cooltext680386545.png
The YYGF subreddit: /r/YYGF

#41 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

It'll be fun adding this to my 2D platformer - evetually... :D

Thanks for making this possible!

Glad to help!

Edited by blackhawkrobbo, 28 January 2014 - 10:29 AM.

#42 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

My parents tried to get me tested, I killed the guy testing me.

jk... I think...

cooltext680386545.png
The YYGF subreddit: /r/YYGF

#43 Greg Squire

Greg Squire

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Nice job guys!  Really nice. :thumbsup:

#44 Indecom4000

Indecom4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1636 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

Thanks Greg!

LD-Logo-sml.png

#45 Loaf

Loaf

Just loafing around

• GMC:Member
  • 2164 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

Thank you very much. So glad to see this!

:duck:

#46 Lukan Spellweaver

Lukan Spellweaver

Gay Wizard Freak & mcmonkey's plaything

• GMC Member
  • 3704 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

It would be cool if you could set the 3D depth of individual 2d instances, effectively making this awesome for 2d games.

I don't know if that's possible (or already in there), but I plan on getting a rift sometime next year, and I focus on 2d development.

(I'm getting the rift for gaming, not making games)

Edited by LukanSpellweaver, 11 November 2013 - 10:29 AM.

DeEuDARh.pngi1SR21Q.png

Find me on Itch.io | GameJolt | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Website | Ask.FM

GMC Google Hangout | I liek monkehs

The GMC, here lies she. Kicked to the curb, with nary a word. She shall live on, though. Remain strong, bros.

Also: MIKE DAILLY TOLD ME TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE

#47 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

LukanSpellweaver, there still is a task "Building a GUI" into the GMOculus project. This will contain a lot of 2D, so perhaps you'll be able to use that.

Cheers,

Rob

#48 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

Cool! Thanks True Valhalla :)

#49 blackhawkrobbo

blackhawkrobbo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1121 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

I've just updated it to V 0.23 - the oculus rendering is somewhat better, and i've added basic anaglyph support... Which doesn't work yet.

The rendering should first be fixed.

Here are the new issues:

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/23

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/22

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/21

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/20

https://github.com/R...culus/issues/19

#50 Fishman1175

Fishman1175

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

This is awesome. I read this topic and awesome ideas just flowed through my head. Can't wait to try this out!