#51 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

-useless post-

Edited by The Black Dragon, 28 February 2014 - 06:24 AM.

#52 Boysano

Boysano

GMS Pro Member

• GMC Member
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

hmm dont get it, it was just a closed room with nothing inside?

#53 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

hmm dont get it, it was just a closed room with nothing inside?

Yeah, I'm looking for bugs and slowdowns in the game, did you found something?

by  the way I'm working on it; I had 94 sprites and 64 objects, now I have 2 sprites and 2 objects

#54 Panzergeist

Panzergeist

Insane Box Man

• GMC Member
  • 1241 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

by  the way I'm working on it; I had 94 sprites and 64 objects, now I have 2 sprites and 2 objects

DAYUM.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

[ ._.]> Where am I...

#55 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

DAYUM.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Well I learned how to decrease sprites when making those megaman fangames, and the objects when making gravity cycle.

It's a complex process, but I'll try.

#56 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

all the skills,elements and other stuff got unlocked, use F1 in game for instructions.

Download: http://sandbox.yoyog...-the-underworld

I won't update this version in a while.

Edited by The Black Dragon, 29 November 2013 - 07:04 AM.

#57 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Here's an update:

The GMS version has been made from the scratch.

This version has:

+Hud

++Element

++HP Bar

++EN Bar

+Menu

++Save game

++Load game

++Delete saved game

++End game

+Small changes on the gameplay

++smooth movement

++in water movement

++less use of energy bar

+++air-dash

+++hyperglide (no crash)

+Inventory

++New objects (not shown)

++Amulet feature

++bottle feature

++bag feature

+misc

++torches

++Treasures (1 available)

++Boxes

++Coins

++Ice

++water

++Skull doors

File Size 1.88 MB

Controls:

Arrow keys to move.

A to change Element

S to dash

Z to shoot

X to jump

C to change item on the inventory

press "down" to use/take items in game (and check the inventory)

#58 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

Update!

+2 new enemies

++ Aerial

++ Ground

+Day/Night Cycle

+Visual changes based on the time

++Amulet increases visual distance

+a small tutorial

+working save/load

++now you can see your progress and objects.

*The dark view has been disabled for other levels.

#59 Panzergeist

Panzergeist

Insane Box Man

• GMC Member
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Nice! Keep it up!

[ ._.]> Where am I...

#60 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Version 1.8 released

+New hud

*exp bar

*object upgrades

+New enemy

++Explosion effect

*skulls

+new platform

++working Day/Night Cycle

*world map

Edited by The Black Dragon, 28 February 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#61 xEVANZx

xEVANZx

White Autumn Leader

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Version 1.8 released

Download: Mediafire

+New hud

*exp bar

*object upgrades

+New enemy

++Explosion effect

*skulls

+new platform

++working Day/Night Cycle

*world map

good it was anoying to play the game with soo much dark enviorement. you lost life at a large rate and lose yourself in the levels because of HP lacking and limited view range. also u can make a nice yellowish end day sun background that make your character looks even more awesome :thumbsup:

Do not take life too seriously... You will never get out of it alive!

jsj782.png

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=602495

#62 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

good it was anoying to play the game with soo much dark enviorement. you lost life at a large rate and lose yourself in the levels because of HP lacking and limited view range. also u can make a nice yellowish end day sun background that make your character looks even more awesome :thumbsup:

that's what I'm looking for the next update and the shop.

#63 xEVANZx

xEVANZx

White Autumn Leader

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

I get to the shop too early in the game and find it a little over my pocket :sweat: hahahha

Do not take life too seriously... You will never get out of it alive!

jsj782.png

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=602495

#64 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I get to the shop too early in the game and find it a little over my pocket :sweat: hahahha

yup it's a little expensive but don't worry, it's easy to play.

by the way there's a new version:

Version 1.9

+experience bar is now working

Edited by Lan shade, 08 July 2014 - 07:17 AM.

#65 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

Version 2014 released!

Download: Yoyogames sandbox

Move list color:

red = hold key

blue = press anytime

yellow = then

#66 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Update!

Download: Sandbox | yoyogames

New features:

+++Language select

++the skill list is now complete

++skull doors are now available

+the treasures are now placed.

-the shop is unavailable

Coming soon:

2 new levels

the shop would be done.

neo battle mode would be available.

#67 Repix

Repix

Goodbye!

• GMC:Member
  • 816 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Very nice game indeed! good job!

Take the pistol, aim the front towards yourself, pull the trigger, why? because it's not a prank gun no longer.

#68 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

Updated!

4 levels are available.

The skill list has been fixed.

Experience bar is available.

The saving system has been fixed.

All the system configs are available.

The 2014 and 2013 styles are now available.

The 2013 style has been updated:

• dash is faster X2
  • back jump has been replaced with aerial back dash (and now you are able to shoot)
  • Bottle feature upgraded but limited
  • EX points increase faster than the older version.
  • Vision at 100%

• Fire shield has been upgraded to Fire blast (less usage of EX points)
  • Rising fire has been upgraded to Fire storm

• Rapid shot has been upgraded to Hyper shot (even more faster)

• Hyper Glide has been upgraded to Rising Nova (less time and no crash, more speed and more control)
  • Slash has been upgraded to Gyro Blade (less time, more speed)

Download, Videos and Screens at OP!

#69 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Update!

The skill list has been updated.

From now all the skills are unlockable.

The experience system has changed.

The level up system has been updated.

The loading system has been fixed.

• Aerial backdash has been fixed.
  • Rising nova has been fixed
  • Sleeping mode has been fixed
  • Bottle system has been fixed

3 rooms has been added.

1 room has changed.

Download: http://sandbox.yoyog...underworld-2014

#70 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

The game has been updated

The loading system has been checked to work with newer versions.

A bug in the inventory system has been fixed.

A tutorial is available.

A new level has been added.

A few levels has been modified.

File size: 2.4MB

Download at OP.

#71 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

The game has been updated!

8 bugs has been fixed and potion shop is available.

Also the character may be poisoned/cursed so be careful.

if you want an attractive update go to the OP and don't get disappointed.

#72 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

Update

The loading system has been fixed again... to work with newer versions.

From now the game has lava.

A new room has been added.

Coming soon:

The game will have a boss.

When the character touches the lava you'll be burned for X time.

#73 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

This update is on different level which may cause troubles to you, but don't worry because you have high defense and I hope you will do the best.
Also the game is not impossible, it's just a little hard but you must always continue at your own risk.
by the way you need skulls in order to open your way and continue, but of course, you must find a way to store them.

Download: http://sandbox.yoyog...underworld-2014

#74 deathzero021

deathzero021

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

finally got a round to playing this. Well i have quite a few criticisms:

1. the silhouette character and enemies is pretty boring and over used in indie games. It wouldn't hurt to add some detail to the character and enemies.

2. Due to the characters being black silhouettes, when it background gets dark i can barely see my character or the enemies.

3. a severe lack of sounds and the sounds that are there are obnoxiously loud and simply doesn't fit the game's style and it's ambient music at all.

4. objective-less and direction-less game play quickly leads to a boring experience. i have no idea who i am, what i'm doing and why i'm doing it.

5. Enemies are incredibly easy and boring. The only way to receive damage is from the flying birds, and the only reason why that is - is because the only attacks we are given are terribly limited in direction. For a character that has great maneuverability, why are the attacks only straight horizontal projectiles? This is the kind of game that would do great with a WASD+Mouse set up.

6. The detail-less background and lack of variety in tile graphics and decorations makes the game look bland. Not only that but it becomes incredibly hard to tell each area apart from one another. I feel like i'm going in circles the whole time with no idea as to where i'm supposed to go. This game doesn't give me any reason to want to explore at all.

7. Why not allow for some English in the game? if there is a way to switch to English, it isn't obvious upon starting the game. I have no idea what that start menu was and had to figure out the controls for myself. Since English is the primary language on this forum, why not let English be the default in the game?

Well that's pretty much all i got for now. Overall i think it's a solid engine with smooth controls and some interesting character traits, however it's very empty right now and still feels like a very early WIP. There is much work to be done to make this an engaging experience. I'd start with the graphics and design, make sure each room is different from the last and is obvious to the player, change up the style often and present more challenging enemies and obstacles. also an objective would be nice. Take a look at Castlevania SotN for how to do a good exploratory platformer, notice the game has a map and every few rooms changes style completely, with each area having it's own enemies. That's how you create a fun exploratory experience.

#75 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

finally got a round to playing this. Well i have quite a few criticisms:

1. the silhouette character and enemies is pretty boring and over used in indie games. It wouldn't hurt to add some detail to the character and enemies.

2. Due to the characters being black silhouettes, when it background gets dark i can barely see my character or the enemies.

3. a severe lack of sounds and the sounds that are there are obnoxiously loud and simply doesn't fit the game's style and it's ambient music at all.

4. objective-less and direction-less game play quickly leads to a boring experience. i have no idea who i am, what i'm doing and why i'm doing it.

5. Enemies are incredibly easy and boring. The only way to receive damage is from the flying birds, and the only reason why that is - is because the only attacks we are given are terribly limited in direction. For a character that has great maneuverability, why are the attacks only straight horizontal projectiles? This is the kind of game that would do great with a WASD+Mouse set up.

6. The detail-less background and lack of variety in tile graphics and decorations makes the game look bland. Not only that but it becomes incredibly hard to tell each area apart from one another. I feel like i'm going in circles the whole time with no idea as to where i'm supposed to go. This game doesn't give me any reason to want to explore at all.

7. Why not allow for some English in the game? if there is a way to switch to English, it isn't obvious upon starting the game. I have no idea what that start menu was and had to figure out the controls for myself. Since English is the primary language on this forum, why not let English be the default in the game?

Well that's pretty much all i got for now. Overall i think it's a solid engine with smooth controls and some interesting character traits, however it's very empty right now and still feels like a very early WIP. There is much work to be done to make this an engaging experience. I'd start with the graphics and design, make sure each room is different from the last and is obvious to the player, change up the style often and present more challenging enemies and obstacles. also an objective would be nice. Take a look at Castlevania SotN for how to do a good exploratory platformer, notice the game has a map and every few rooms changes style completely, with each area having it's own enemies. That's how you create a fun exploratory experience.

Ok, I made a todo list but I have a few questions.

3: Should I change everything? or keep some of them?

5: if I use the mouse to point towards to something, the animations would be unfitting , btw the character has a set of skills; but tell me how and I will.

6: what do you suggest for the background, tiles and decorations? I lack of ideas.
7.-sorry I forgot to change the settings...
Objectives.-Should I place some arrows or an annoying fairy or something?

#76 deathzero021

deathzero021

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

5: if I use the mouse to point towards to something, the animations would be unfitting , btw the character has a set of skills; but tell me how and I will.

6: what do you suggest for the background, tiles and decorations? I lack of ideas.

3. Hmm.. well first you need quite a few more and it might be better to replace the ones you have with softer sounds, or at the very least, edit them to be a bit quieter and softer (some filtering perhaps).

5. You don't have to use the mouse to change the angle of the sprite, it would only be necessary for aiming the projectiles. at the very most you could change the angle of the characters arm or something but even that isn't completely necessary. Also I merely suggested it could really fit the game. alternatively, you could just add 8 directional projectiles, which require a few more angles for the animation at most.

6. well, anything fitting really. play a few good looking games for ideas. If it's a grassy plain area, than some trees in the background, moss, vines, bushes, those sorts of things. Even a fence or something to break up the monotony.

As for objectives, they don't have to be in your face exact descriptions for what the player needs to do. All you really need is some story, some background as to what is going on. A short introductory text could explain who the character is, where he's at and what he's trying to do.

Example: The brave hero sets out into the gloomy forest in search of a magic amulet to save his town from the plague.

Even that one simply sentence gives the game some purpose and tells the player what needs to be done, in an indirect way.

#77 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:21 AM

3. Hmm.. well first you need quite a few more and it might be better to replace the ones you have with softer sounds, or at the very least, edit them to be a bit quieter and softer (some filtering perhaps).

5. You don't have to use the mouse to change the angle of the sprite, it would only be necessary for aiming the projectiles. at the very most you could change the angle of the characters arm or something but even that isn't completely necessary. Also I merely suggested it could really fit the game. alternatively, you could just add 8 directional projectiles, which require a few more angles for the animation at most.

6. well, anything fitting really. play a few good looking games for ideas. If it's a grassy plain area, than some trees in the background, moss, vines, bushes, those sorts of things. Even a fence or something to break up the monotony.

As for objectives, they don't have to be in your face exact descriptions for what the player needs to do. All you really need is some story, some background as to what is going on. A short introductory text could explain who the character is, where he's at and what he's trying to do.

Example: The brave hero sets out into the gloomy forest in search of a magic amulet to save his town from the plague.

Even that one simply sentence gives the game some purpose and tells the player what needs to be done, in an indirect way.

3: can you point me where to place more sounds?

5: something like super castlevania 4?

6.-like a village and a farm and some people/npcs? (most of the ground is not flat, but I can try)

#78 deathzero021

deathzero021

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:05 AM

6.-like a village and a farm and some people/npcs? (most of the ground is not flat, but I can try)

3. freesound.org is a nice place to go. you can find just about anything there. there are plenty of other sites too, just search up free sounds on google. there are also quite a few sound generators for retro-style games. a personal favorite of mine is sfxr. all sounds either free or generated are going to require a bit of editing and converting before they work right in a game.

5. yes, great example. everybody loved the fact that you could use the whip in multiple directions. allows for a lot more variety in enemies as well.

6. that sounds like a good plan. NPC's can always add a bit more depth to the history of the game's world, or give useful hints for games like this. also i was wondering, since you already have coins in the game, isn't a shop probably a good idea to add?

#79 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

3. freesound.org is a nice place to go. you can find just about anything there. there are plenty of other sites too, just search up free sounds on google. there are also quite a few sound generators for retro-style games. a personal favorite of mine is sfxr. all sounds either free or generated are going to require a bit of editing and converting before they work right in a game.

5. yes, great example. everybody loved the fact that you could use the whip in multiple directions. allows for a lot more variety in enemies as well.

6. that sounds like a good plan. NPC's can always add a bit more depth to the history of the game's world, or give useful hints for games like this. also i was wondering, since you already have coins in the game, isn't a shop probably a good idea to add?

3: thanks, but I still don't know where in the game lacks of sounds.

5: ok but the movement would be limited, so you won't be able to dash or jump.

6: There's a shop in the 3rd room on the top-right.

#80 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

This demo doesn't represent the final product.

Download

#81 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

This version is suspended for 2 months, by the way The Overworld - 2015 is not an adventure game.

#82 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

The game is going get updated soon, but before that, the game would be enhanced with the XCross engine.

#83 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

The game got updated but the XCross engine is not enabled because I found some incompatibilities which needs to be fixed, to fit on the game, btw the game got removed from the sandbox due to a false positive and I had to upload it to mediafire.

Style: 2013 - EX (in gameplay)

ohsh3oiuv32b9h2fg.jpg

Style: 2014 - UM (skill list)

ntulx35i1xguckkfg.jpg

Download

#84 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:39 AM

The Underworld - Update

aplb2phmvojl954fg.jpg

Style: 2014 - UM

Acid is coming back with some bad news, from now the bottle feature cannot be used, unless you pay for a potion or you restore the water.

Also the levels are going to change and some new enemies may be added, by the way there are lots of missing features yet to discover!

#85 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

3e9d15b293963da1a67763b570a4a0cf-d7n5d2lUPDATES!

12uzgsn4wm8z810fg.jpg

Fireflies are coming!

They are a signal of a safe area, also they can lead to some treasures.

h5aohl6ot9hhe6afg.jpg?size_id=5

44i41g8p7v7bcuffg.jpg1urpm6ephsjb17sfg.jpg

Some visual stuff has changed and I won't roll back.

Download

#86 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

UPDATE!

q7hts3tqam2qo7ffg.jpg

Bridges are now available!

This is useful for long/short distances where you have to fly.

As a side note: The fireflies are getting placed.

Download.

Edited by Lan shade, 04 July 2014 - 04:32 AM.

#87 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:10 AM

MISSING HINTS!

I forgot to explain new features.

When you go fishing your experience will increase by a few points.

if you choose the classic style and you want the hyper glide, you must shoot to the crystal and get the upgrade.

The acid is not dangerous in the UM style.

The simplest gameplay style is the EX - 2013: and comes with friendly features.

The complex gameplay is the UM -2014: every attack has it's own sequence, and the character has a lot of difficulties if damaged.

#88 Repix

Repix

Goodbye!

• GMC:Member
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen this game somewhere. (has this been on Youtube or something?)

No matter the case, really good job on it!

Like the music and the animations!

Take the pistol, aim the front towards yourself, pull the trigger, why? because it's not a prank gun no longer.

#89 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen this game somewhere. (has this been on Youtube or something?)

No matter the case, really good job on it!

Like the music and the animations!

yes, I've uploaded videos a few months ago, now all of them are outdated, but they keep the essence.

Here's a full playlist

#90 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Update!

A new function has been added to the Phoenix feather.

From now they will save you from death

(and an effect on your screen will appear),

but they will disappear from your inventory

(depends of the number of feathers in your inventory)

When you go fishing your experience will increase by a few points.

This has been fixed

Download

#91 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

An update is here!

Download

This version comes with new features.

The combo system is back and now you are able to get more experience faster than the older versions;

by the way, the save system has been updated with more information (when saving or loading);

also a few bugs has been fixed, some effects has been added and a few sounds too.

That's all for this week :)

#92 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

The OP has been updated with a huge content, if something doesn't fit just tell me.

Edited by Lan shade, 17 July 2014 - 09:56 AM.

#93 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

Update!

I made a few changes on some levels and I asked someone to make the signs to help people.

Download

#94 Leafen

Leafen

Love storm! <3

• GMC Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

I'm sorry the last update was awful...the signs are fixed, and some animations has been added, by the way, a new skill is going to be added soon.

EDIT: I forgot the link

Edited by Lan shade, 21 July 2014 - 11:11 PM.

#95 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:48 AM

UPDATE FOR LAN SHADE

The new link for the updated version of the game is here.

Just click

THIS BUTTON

THANKS!

a1q23n.png

#96 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:35 PM

New update! Version 5 has been released! Click here to download!

a1q23n.png

#97 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:39 AM

New update! Version 7 is here! Version 6 got lost... Click here to download.

Edited by AlaskaGames, 10 October 2014 - 02:41 AM.

a1q23n.png

#98 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

Version 9 is here! Lan Shade is working on adding a motorcycle and a minigame, so stay tuned!

CLICK HERE

a1q23n.png

#99 shadow gamer

shadow gamer

Glory to Vanu

• GMC Member
  • 634 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

Where are you hiding Lan Shade? 

Content Expressed below may be outdated or the post above may not reflect my current opinion. Goodday to all.

O2BqYnd.png

Beam Down, Drone: Sci-Fi Combat Platformer 

#100 AlaskaGames

AlaskaGames

I am nicer than you

• GMC Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

Here's a small preview of the motorcycle ingame!  ^_^ clicky clicky!

And here's the updated download! The title of the download page still says version 09 because of some difficulties/issues in Lan Shade's sandbox account, and he wasn't able to change the title. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Thank you! :)

Edited by AlaskaGames, 27 October 2014 - 07:08 PM.

a1q23n.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2d, shooter, adventure, platformer, rpg