• 470 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

bio-weapons added to my researches list :teehee:

Espectro.png

-new buildings/things/units:

military base created

Super soldiers generated

amphibian tank research finished, there are now two amphibian tanks that can go over or under water and also that can go over earth (yea they are almost perfect for deadly stealth attacks and a submarine can easily be blown by their amphibian missiles, yes I already had thought about them being submarines)

warfare.png

And here I would put my cool signature... If I had one

#252 Overloaded

Overloaded

Oneirophobia

• GMC Member
  • 995 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hey MikeDark, can you update your picture with the latest one?

(See kikjezrous' post)

gmc_signature.png

Upcoming 2D Turn-Based RPG. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check out my GM Marketplace Assets!

Follow me on Twitter: @OVLDD

#253 Overloaded

Overloaded

Oneirophobia

• GMC Member
  • 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

DOUBLE POST SORRY

Edited by Overloaded, 20 June 2013 - 08:51 PM.

gmc_signature.png

Upcoming 2D Turn-Based RPG. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check out my GM Marketplace Assets!

Follow me on Twitter: @OVLDD

#254 MikeDark_x

MikeDark_x

The Shadow Angel

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

ehh sorry I didn't saw it Gonna do it as soon as I can but I am doing a homework right now

#255 CrashingThunder

CrashingThunder

Procrastinator

• GMC Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Lol. Every once and awhile I deleted those rectangles because I thought they were graphical errors xD

Starfox TDS! http://gmc.yoyogames...opic=582854&hl=

bannersig.png
My forum game: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=583862 (WAR! - Creative graphics-based forum game)

#256 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

@Mike

That's a little op, ¿no?

MXfDv0N.png > braveadventurer@quest-DUTIMS:~$ _ don tseethebr akuhhuh Thread - Mirror - Tumblr

nIdGebz.png

#257 Shadow Array

Shadow Array

Roleblocker

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

No he's only making super soldiers and tanks that can go anywhere except flying. That doesn't sound super overpowered or totally unfair to other countries at all considering it seems that he got them in a single turn for something that should take 7 days.

"Oh, big, big mistake, really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap....Me."

#258 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Heh, kinda sore. 
But yeah thatś really not very cool.

MXfDv0N.png > braveadventurer@quest-DUTIMS:~$ _ don tseethebr akuhhuh Thread - Mirror - Tumblr

nIdGebz.png

#259 MikeDark_x

MikeDark_x

The Shadow Angel

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

the tank's shooting rate is pretty low and also there are just two of them and I just plan to use them as a last resource...
so I don't think that, also here is the picture  and ok the super soldiers was just a joke it is just soldiers (super is what was told to the people in the country to keep them calm but I forgot to state it in the update  :sweat:) also I did that already cause I don't think that I'll be able to do my updates that often (my internet is really slow)

warfare.png

Edited by MikeDark_x, 20 June 2013 - 10:18 PM.

#260 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Suggestion:

Can the map be a torus and you can loop over the top as well as the sides?

(Even if it's a sphere the boot guys can go over the top and land right above the blue guys.)

nIdGebz.png

#261 CrashingThunder

CrashingThunder

Procrastinator

• GMC Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

Eh, I don't think so. 

Also --- who said you could expand the map? I was going to wait until the rest of our map was completely filled before doing that, but I suppose we're close enough anyways. Let other people use the new land before you start expanding  too much, okay?

KkYBrIK.png

2Y6HNpU.png

Kingdom: Crashlandia

The vehicle assembly building and launching area have been constructed. Just the buildings, no spacecraft. It can double as landing pad for helicopters, if we actually had any.

6 days left on my research for sending people to the moon (completion will result in landing on the moon when the research is done)

Edited by CrashingThunder, 21 June 2013 - 01:15 AM.

bannersig.png
My forum game: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=583862 (WAR! - Creative graphics-based forum game)

#262 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

Sorry. ;_; I was bugged by how flat the south border was. :P

nIdGebz.png

#263 Shadow Array

Shadow Array

Roleblocker

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

My people say to have discovered something deep within the mines. it will take a day or two for me to learn they have found...but the are saying it is almost alien.

"Oh, big, big mistake, really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap....Me."

#264 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

Since our very generous offer of peace was rejected Operation SnailSlime was declared.We realised our enemy doesnt really have a proper ranged units and their navy was relatively inexperienced.The ship in the Gulf of gorkha was cought with relative ease.We have no cought some inres who were killed using a powerful missile shot to the head.The research regarding them suggest the probably die due to high temperature rather than any mechanical injury.

Our first target was to ground all their aircrafts which seems to be the only AA technology.We bombed their air bases with  cruise missile.Mines have been dropped in the western waters.Ports have also been attacked.The main intention in the west is to cut them off of supplies and starve them.While here at the mainland we have territtorial ambitions.

To kikjezrous:I see your ships intruding my water in the east,This is a warning to remove them!

rx9-8.png

Edited by ZyklonMiraj, 21 June 2013 - 03:05 AM.

VIVA LA POTATO!

#265 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

...sheesh alright.

Wait a second.  -_-

Chill, we are in international waters.  If you claim them, then we will.

nIdGebz.png

#266 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

I guess its viloteing the nos ships cross jade sea agreement.

Edited by ZyklonMiraj, 21 June 2013 - 06:13 AM.

VIVA LA POTATO!

#267 2Create

2Create

monochrome astronaut

• GMC Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

I want to join in, but the map seems like it's shrunk down when I try to copy it.

The expanded map has a smaller width than the original map.

So how do I get the full-sized map?

SjtGd5d.png  This forum is archived. The above content may not reflect my opinion any longer.  SjtGd5d.png

#268 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

open paint,the drag the latest imgae into it.TAda!

VIVA LA POTATO!

#269 2Create

2Create

monochrome astronaut

• GMC Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

open paint,the drag the latest imgae into it.TAda!

Did that the first time. Too small. You have to reupload it or else I must take the image before yours.

I know how a computer works, I tried opening it in multiple ways from all possible locations on both GMC and Photobucket.

It stays too small. When I try to open the previous image everything works fine, so it's a problem on your end.

SjtGd5d.png  This forum is archived. The above content may not reflect my opinion any longer.  SjtGd5d.png

#270 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

2Ceate is right. Please reupload.

This is my signature. Isn't it nice?

#271 2Create

2Create

monochrome astronaut

• GMC Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Well, he seems to be offline for the day, so I guess he can't fix it for at least a couple of hours.

I'll ignore that post. He can copy his changes into this correctly sized map later:

pr79.png

506m.png Falinaren

Falinaren is an old nation, it still has a castle from the middle ages.

Settlers originally came here for the fertile grounds, lead by their god, which they continue to worship until this day.

The capitol city is also called Falinaren, and it is where the High Council gathers to conference.

The High Council exclusively exists of native Fal, all experts in their respective professions.

The only exception to this is the chairman. He is democratically chosen by the people and is there to make sure that the members of the council do not propose laws which only benefit themselves.

Receiving an official warning from the chairman is very  serious business. When there is a tie in voting, the chairman decides the tie-breaking vote.

The current experts in the High Council are:

Councilor of Agriculture, about agricultural decisions

Councilor of War, about the army and guards.

Councilor of Foreign Relationships, about other countries.

Councilor of Economy, about money and expenses.

Councilor of Health, about health of the people, not only physically but also mentally, and good public services.

Councilor of Contstruction, about construction and infrastructure.

The High Council has decided that building better ships is priority right now, so expect some ships tomorrow.

Spoiler

Edited by 2Create, 21 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#272 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

You do realise I worked on submarine technology since my second turn? Although these ones aren't very powerful, with my current technology I can pretty much built some deadly bastards. Although those current ones are only diesel submarines armed with some torpedoes, I can get to building some pretty powerful ones pretty soon. I did research on improving submarines like 2 or 3 times.

So, due to submarines no longer being secret I can reveal a part of my arsenal to display my power. Please note that this is only a part of my arsenal, a bit more info can be found if you read my previous updates a bit.

-Infantry armed with submachineguns.
-Machineguns and autocannons.
-Long range cannons.
-Tier 1 ships.
--Resistant steel, 2 cannons capable of coast bombardment. Crew equipped with weak rifles and handguns.
-Tier 2 ships
--Resistant alloy which I would like to keep secret for now, anti boarding technology, torpedoes, 2 cannons capable of coast bombardment, radar and sonar technlogy, crew aquipped with strong rifles.
-Tier 1 submarines
--Steel. Tropedoes. Diesel.
-Tier 2 submarines
--Improved alloy. More torpedoes. Still diesel.
-Tier 3 submarines
--Alloy from tier 2. Significantly larger. More torpedoes, and stronger ones at that. Nuclear.

I have a lot more planned on the long run, and a bit planned to come soon.

#273 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

@Gen Zylkon

As it appears you have no need for our forces, we will retreat.

However, due to the reduced tension between our nations, let us rescind the the no-crossing statement.  Additionally, although the Jade Sea remains the same, we have reduced the size of our personal waters.

nIdGebz.png

#274 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Dibs.

Lukasia
Brownish green
pno.png

You may be wondering what that massive army on the north is doing. Well, nothing actually. It's ust that the easiest way to show I have limited infantry is actually getting them out so people can see. That way I can't be acccused of sending unlimited amounts of infantry at enemy countries.

New submarines have been built. Research on tanks, airplanes and explosive bullets is in progress. Secret research complete. Research on minor modifications for the secret project started.

Edited by Lukasmah, 21 June 2013 - 03:22 PM.

#275 mr magnus

mr magnus

Viking King

• GMC Member
  • 3739 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

toe3.png

Royal log: 21.06.2013.

Big toe has finally finished the harbor and the ship S.S. Wool has left port. We have also disposed bulldozers to cut and harvest the closest forests to increase our lumber. Big toe is now a bit bigger and is a thriving community.

We've observed the recent clashes to the south, and as such have decided that this turn of event are not pleasant, there is way too much tension in the world and we have nothing to protect ourselves. We don't believe we have anything of value to other nations, but we must not take risks . The empire council gave out the following statement to all nations earlier today:

Sockistan International Order #2.
The Great Empire Kingdom of Sockistan is a neutral nation. Sockistan will remain neutral at all costs unless events turn in such a way that it is forced to take sides. We will not take offensive military actions and plead to all nations to respect and help us maintain this neutrality for the well being of us all if international war rises to existence. All nations are hereby considered allies in the eyes of Sockistan and will be treated as such unless further commented, discussed or declared by either nation.

We think this might serve us well, and we hope that this will last longer than the congress hoped. They are always so pessimistic.

-King Bootstrap the first.

#276 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

We recognize your neutrality and will do our best to protect it.  We ourselves hope to stay warless, although recent threats have endangered that desire.  Do try to stop at our ports on your expedition.

nIdGebz.png

#277 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

i Dont see how my map was samll and why it had to be skipped.

VIVA LA POTATO!

#278 CrashingThunder

CrashingThunder

Procrastinator

• GMC Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

It's blurry, and not pixel perfect. Edit it yourself and see.

bannersig.png

#279 Ethan1581

Ethan1581

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Do you guys think it would be alright if i joined?

#280 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

To join, you just edit the map and that's it. No signp needed. You just claim your land and start playing.

EDIT: And yes, of course I think it's alright. Amount of players is proportionate to the amount of fun. Amount of fun is proportional to the amount of players.

Edited by Lukasmah, 22 June 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#281 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

no problem at all.

VIVA LA POTATO!

#282 Ethan1581

Ethan1581

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Colour:Blue

Resources: Wheat,mud,stone,wood,meat,family possessions

illuman:

The illuman people usually wish to stay neutral, they don't trust nor distrust unless they have reasons to distrust and trust. The Illuman people prefer peace over war and will do as much as they can to maintain peace throughout the world. They wish to spread their religion to other people. They prefer traditional rituals so not to anger the tree god and squirrel god.

We are currently only a small band of 12 people living in the stone age era in a small hut called "Squirrel,tree and life".

Illuman religion:

The religion were a squirrel created a tree, the tree then gave life to plants,animals and even humans. The tree and squirrel prefer no war unless if necessary to preserve nature  and safe guard the people that follow the religion. The tree and squirrel wish to have happy lives and so should others by sharing valuables(family possessions) to others, it also wishes to have fair trading with others so that both parties involved are happy with what they are given. Justification is also whats needed for action, without it, the tree and squirrel god will be displeased, they will only be pleased again once you stopped that action or have resolved it through fair means.

l5LMtSr.png

Edited by Ethan1581, 22 June 2013 - 12:27 PM.

#283 kikjezrous

kikjezrous

Seer of Spaaace

• GMC Member
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

JBR4TSU.pngA A suspension bridge is being constructed to facilitate one-turn travel between the White Castle and the North Settlement.  An additional port has been built to the south, and steam construction is growing rapidly.  A high-speed trail for expedited travel is being constructed across the nation.  The ships have pulled out of the Gorkhan waters, and the two rocket ships are moving along the east coast.  A daring entrepreneur is digging a massive port especially for steel boat construction.   Sulfur production slows, while tar production soars. Trebechuet construction winds down as the military installation begins extensive R&D into major explosives.  New steam-power pumping methods are being developed for more efficient tar extraction.  A building to house the growing Council is built alongside the White Castle.  A steam-powered ship begins an expedition to discover as much as possible in the south.  More ships, carrying sulfur and some new research, have docked in Lukasian ports.  One ship investigates our ally's newly-discovered underwater ships.  The west settlement grows. 

Edited by kikjezrous, 22 June 2013 - 03:51 PM.

nIdGebz.png

#284 Ethan1581

Ethan1581

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Jiorz people(Kikjezrous)

We would love to offer you some of our family possessions as a gesture of good will to you and your people. These are rather precious to our people,but we believe sharing precious things is the best way of life.

EDIT: We would also love to share our religion to your people

Edited by Ethan1581, 22 June 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#285 Ethan1581

Ethan1581

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

My people were hunting wild animals and found a rather big pond, it has many types of fish. We found some sheep and we hope to develop a method of looking after sheep called "Farming"

We  found a small group of people of 3. We have built a small hut for them to stay in. We are teaching them illuman relgiion.

Current research: Farming

Time: one day

Our people are feeling unhappy due to the destruction of nature by the other countries expansions and constructions. We feel like they prefer to kill what the squirrel and tree have created for them just for the sake of causing war with each other by creating war machines

31XpHFJ.png

Edited by Ethan1581, 23 June 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#286 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

31XpHFJ.png

Lukasia
Brownish-green

Tank, explosive bullets and airplanes research complete. Modifications on secret project complete.

Researching tier 3 ships, tier 4 submarines and panzerfaust. Another secret research started.

Edited by Lukasmah, 23 June 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#287 Shadow Array

Shadow Array

Roleblocker

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Nevermind actually. Just gonna quit. People expand in technology and research too fast for my likings. Pretty much makes the purpose of my country uselss. My land is now considered cursed and has a zombie plaugue on it.

Edited by Shadow Array, 23 June 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#288 Ethan1581

Ethan1581

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Nevermind actually. Just gonna quit. People expand in technology and research too fast for my likings. Pretty much makes the purpose of my country uselss. My land is now considered cursed and has a zombie plaugue on it.

I understand that people are becoming advanced too quickly, maybe there should be a system were they have to go through a period of time e.g. stone age and it will take a certain time to research something as a rule, as the person progresses through the periods the longer technology will take to be researched

#289 PixelKing

PixelKing

Your Highness

• GMC Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, I think I'm going to quit. I never really did do anything with my country, and everyone is advancing way to fast for my liking. Oh well. :)

Plus, I really don't have a lot of time for this right now.

Farewell! May the ruins of PixelTopia forever be preserved! (Probably not, someone can take it!)

pixelkingss12.png

#290 CrashingThunder

CrashingThunder

Procrastinator

• GMC Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

I agree things can happen a bit too quickly, but at the same time, I think it's better to have so few rules.

That being said, I'd be interested to see somebody make another game similar to this but with stricter rules, just to see how things work out.

bannersig.png

#291 Phantom107

Phantom107

Graphics Enthusiast

• GMC Member
  • 2774 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

Sorry guys, I have no time to play the game at all, I'll retire for now. Maybe next time.

GMCSignature.png

The most advanced GM game yet. Check out the Titan Rush GMC topic here! Developed by Phantom Technology

Talented spriting artist, looking for work? PM me. I'm working on a small project and need assistance. :)

#292 rougebare

rougebare

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Color: White

Name: The Frozen Isle

otf7.png

A fairly large isle has recently frozen over, along with a small chunk of sea around the island. A small settlement has been set up near the edge of the ice sheet, where the small population fish for fish though small holes in the ice.

#293 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

I have exactly the same problem as phanom has.

VIVA LA POTATO!

#294 Lukasmah

Lukasmah

A fan of staplers

• GMC Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

I agree things can happen a bit too quickly, but at the same time, I think it's better to have so few rules.

That being said, I'd be interested to see somebody make another game similar to this but with stricter rules, just to see how things work out.

Well, Mercerenies made one, but it's long gone. It's called Conquerers. (Yes, that's how you spell it.)

#295 Shadow Array

Shadow Array

Roleblocker

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

If I wasn't running Scan Fighters and Symptom I would more than happily give it a shot just because I have an idea on how it would be done.

Perhaps since it wouldn't require updates Ill give it a shot and just let it run its course. We'll see.

Not actually going to even try

Edited by Shadow Array, 25 June 2013 - 03:59 PM.

#296 ZyklonMiraj

ZyklonMiraj

Gorkhali

• GMC Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Edited by ZyklonMiraj, 25 June 2013 - 01:22 PM.

VIVA LA POTATO!