EXPANDED MAP (AS OF PAGE #14)
OPEN AREAS FOR NEW PLAYERS!
A creative graphics-based game
I've started this game on many forums in the past, and it always ends up being a blast! So, I figured I would share this great forum game with you guys!
- The game consists of a map, and any one person starts their play by "claiming" a piece of land as their own.
- As a player, you control what your empire does. The key to having fun in this game is CREATIVITY!
- You can go to war with other empires, research technologies, or do anything you feel like, WITHIN REASON (see rules/guidelines below)
- Don't claim the entire landmass (unless you just want a small island or something) You can expand your land over time, with your own discretion.
- Please only edit the map for your empire ONCE PER DAY.
- You can post on this forum more than once per day, but you can only make one update to your kinddom once a day.
- No altering other people's artwork. If you must do something, try to not make it obtrusive.
- No nukes, or blowing everything up. That's just not any fun, is it. If you do we'll just go to the last map picture.
- Save as PNG! Please, just do it. You can upload your image and host it here using an image hosting site (I recommend www.imgur.com)
We'll figure things out as we go. Here is the map!
Also, to make things easier, please choose a color to represent yourself with! Once a color has been chosen, that color cannot be used by other players. If you're confused on anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure there are some things I need to explain better. Also, remember that this isn't a contest. It's about being creative, roleplaying, etc. Think Age of Empires / Civilization / Sim City, but without any restrictions.
EDIT: Here is a link to what I'm after. Back when I used the minecraft forums, I posted it there under the username Jdog127.
If I can get something like the link above, I would be more than pleased. Seriously -- check out that thread. Look around on random pages of it. It was crazy how into it people got. I loved reading it.
Edited by CrashingThunder, 21 June 2013 - 01:13 AM.