See my latest post in this thread for some teasers on the upcoming demo!
Category: 360 Degree Movement Topdown Shooter
File Size: 15.4 MB
GM Version: GM8
Vista Compatible: Unsure
Changes Screen Resolution: No
Download Link: http://sandbox.yoyog...660-starfoxdemo
More screenshots located in the Yoyogames sandbox link!
- Smooth 360 movement in All Range Mode, and a standard RAIL mode, in which the arwing is locked in place
- Shooting lasers, along with a charge shot by holding and releasing the button
- Boosting and braking in All Range Mode
- Sturdy dialogue system, with actual voice clips from the original 64 game!
- Enemy formation system, with plenty of room for variation! I can create lines of enemies, horizontal or vertical. I can create delta formations, box formations, and soon much more. Each formation can be given a specific direction and speed, or some formations can even follow a path. I'm quite proud of what I have so far, and I know I can make it even better.
Currently has two levels. The training level, and the first actual mission. Please take the time to play the ENTIRE demo. The first mission is much better than the tutorial, and I've spent A LOT of time working on all of the timings of everything. Making actual game play mesh with dialogue AND MUSIC is not easy. Every voice and timing was well thought out. It won't take longer than 10 minutes to play this demo.
Thanks in advance for any replies! I appreciate them VERY much.
Edited by CrashingThunder, 02 July 2013 - 10:59 PM.