#1 Noritox

Noritox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 279 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

1362696298_wiztut.jpg

These tutorials are to take you from an absolute beginner (as if you've never opened Game Maker in your LIFE) to a total pro at Game Maker Studio and GML!
We will be covering every feature in GM:Studio in depth.
These have been called by the viewers some of the most entertaining and easiest to understand tutorials on the web.
If other tutorials, guides and books just aren't making a lot of sense for you, then these are for YOU!

Game Maker Studio Series
Game Maker Basics
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #1 - Installing Game Maker Studio
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #2 - All About Resources!
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #3 - EVENTS AND ACTIONS!

Game Maker Language (GML)
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #4 - MOVEMENT / X AND Y POSITION!

We are giving out free copies of Game Maker Studio Standard Edition EVERY MONTH!
Click Here for more Info!

LATEST VIDEO

Don't forget to check out our earlier GML Beginners Series, and Intermediate GML Tutorials at: http://youtube.com/wizirdi

Edited by chance, 30 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.
Broken links. Appears to be abandoned.

#2 pikmin4000

pikmin4000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Posted Image

These tutorials are to take you from an absolute beginner (as if you've never opened Game Maker in your LIFE) to a total pro at Game Maker Studio and GML!
We will be covering every feature in GM:Studio in depth.
These have been called by the viewers some of the most entertaining and easiest to understand tutorials on the web.
If other tutorials, guides and books just aren't making a lot of sense for you, then these are for YOU!

Game Maker Studio Series
Game Maker Basics
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #1 - Installing Game Maker Studio
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #2 - All About Resources!
GameMaker Studio Tutorial #3 - EVENTS AND ACTIONS!

We are giving out free copies of Game Maker Studio Standard Edition EVERY MONTH!
Click Here for more Info!

LATEST VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_pfqHPGTUo

Don't forget to check out our earlier GML Beginners Series, and Intermediate GML Tutorials at: http://youtube.com/wizirdi

hah, great work on the series. just tell me when you get to the pro parts :turned:

#3 CodeJedi

CodeJedi

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

Great series :D I'm learning alot :D

#4 ShadowCat

ShadowCat

GMC Member

• 16 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Excellent! I love this what you have so far! Looking forward to more videos.

#5 omegazeroINFI

omegazeroINFI

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 57 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

is anyone else experience access denied on his forum?

#6 leegamestudios

leegamestudios

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Yep it happened once before as well, I can only assume he's working on stuff with it so hopefully it will be back soon.

- Aidan

#7 Nediradesigns

Nediradesigns

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

Love your tutorials, glad you are making them fully for Studio now. I hope you get to the Pro ones soon. Honestly I think you should point people to your previous tutorials, update the ones that dont work with studio (such as the save games one) and build on them. I have gone through your tutorials and 90% of what you have showed works well in Studio without issues

#8 mademan

mademan

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

great tutorial.... :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

#9 johnandbuddy

johnandbuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Does anyone have these Tuts downloaded? Wizirdi's channel is no more. But I wanted a friend to try these out cause they where some of the best GML tuts I found when I was learning

#10 Coolflow

Coolflow

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Does anyone have these Tuts downloaded? Wizirdi's channel is no more. But I wanted a friend to try these out cause they where some of the best GML tuts I found when I was learning

Have you tried RealTutsGML? or TheGameMakerGuide (<- This guy has a very rough voice to understand, but very good tutorials). What about Shaun Spalding (<- Creator of Another Perspective game)

#11 Tiger Festival

Tiger Festival

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

Have you tried RealTutsGML? or TheGameMakerGuide (<- This guy has a very rough voice to understand, but very good tutorials). What about Shaun Spalding (<- Creator of Another Perspective game)

Those channels however didn't help me learn no where near as much as when I was following Wizirdi. Why'd he have to close his account? I was learning really well from him.  :(    

#12 johnandbuddy

johnandbuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

I will tell my friend to check these out. He started the Shaun ones yesterday. Not sure how hes liking them yet. But like Tiger Festival said I found that Wizirdi were the best. And i really dont get why you would delete a channel. It costs you nothing to just leave it up. Maybe he thought no one used it. Hopefully he sees this post and realizes the actual impact that he made. Oh and by the way thanks for all the help you have done Wizirdi, hope to see you return :)

#13 davep1234

davep1234

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Bring it back!

#14 Esman

Esman

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Yes, I downloaded them a long time ago. For some reason I thought wizirdi would do something like this, so I downloaded them. You can download them from my OneDive link:

These videos are NOT mine, I take no responsibility for your actions of use with them.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=94242F5CC725B783!1481&authkey=!AARAQv7KeDOUvlI&ithint=folder%2c.mp4

Edited by Esman, 17 March 2014 - 03:54 AM.

#15 Joe_k7

Joe_k7

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Yes, I downloaded them a long time ago. For some reason I thought wizirdi would do something like this, so I downloaded them. You can download them from my OneDive link:

These videos are NOT mine, I take no responsibility for your actions of use with them.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=94242F5CC725B783!1481&authkey=!AARAQv7KeDOUvlI&ithint=folder%2c.mp4

Omg, thank you so much, i searched the entire frickin web using multiple engines trying to see if someone else had posted them somewhere. Now i come back here and BAM!! lol, thank you, now i can see what this serie is all about and hopefully learn more about GML the easy way, videos :D.

#16 mademan

mademan

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

thank you so much

#17 themonster

themonster

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

I need to check those tutorials........thanks a lot Esman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users